Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MORE OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!!

Comments

• Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited July 2012
    Please forgive me if this has already been asked and answered.
    But I was just wondering with the hunting skill for werewolves how will it effect child and teen werewolves? Especially if they decide to go hunting at night (Especially with the curfew and all) will the child/teen sim get caught by the police like a normal child/teen sim or will there be an exception to the rule with supernatural child and Teen sims? This also applies to all of the supernaturals child and teen sims too.
    Thank you for you're time
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    begaltigerbegaltiger Posts: 103
    edited July 2012
    I was wondering what creature was the grey guy in the blog post? The guy who was playing chess. I thought it was a vampire because you can see the tip of what seems to be the vampire tattoo. If he is a vampire, my question is if the new vampires will turn grey when their turned. I'm fine with my vampires turning a little pale, but that color seems a bit too much for me.
  • Options
    CrabCake32CrabCake32 Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2012
    Who doesn’t like unicorns? Mikey Way :(
  • Options
    mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited July 2012
    begaltiger wrote:
    I was wondering what creature was the grey guy in the blog post? The guy who was playing chess. I thought it was a vampire because you can see the tip of what seems to be the vampire tattoo. If he is a vampire, my question is if the new vampires will turn grey when their turned. I'm fine with my vampires turning a little pale, but that color seems a bit too much for me.

He's in a dark room and there ar new skin tones.
  • Options
    xoSidneyCrosby87xoxoSidneyCrosby87xo Posts: 32 New Member
    edited July 2012
    What about aliens? Will they be included in this as well? I really miss them! And will there be any other creatures in the game that havent been mentioned yet? I think mermaids would be a cool addition. :D
  • Options
    mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited July 2012
    What about aliens? Will they be included in this as well? I really miss them! And will there be any other creatures in the game that havent been mentioned yet? I think mermaids would be a cool addition. :D

No and no...
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Adoption and Wishing Well options:

When a sim adopts, can they get a supernatural child? Can a human family select a werewolf child, or would it be a random thing as to what kind of child you get?

Same for the "Wish for Child" option on the Wishing Well. Will there be a chance of getting a supernatural child?
  • Options
    MXJ09205923Mv3MXJ09205923Mv3 Posts: 133
    edited July 2012
    Sc3niX wrote:
    CrabCake32 wrote:
    ok so y r there not bigfoots !!! i mean and UFOS and Ailens and the stuff from Sims 2. stuff and make a hungry homeless hobo stuff pack or make i thing that makes hobos in sims i mean y cant they live in a hut and stuff.a less rabbithole places i mean we wanna be able to do some thing when we hav 1 sim and there at work.and bands that hav a singer and not just bass and stuff.also hav concerts. and maybe us real words or one that sound real !! and what about being able to make and name your own town when playing sims insted of download :twisted:

I second this.

Honestly, we been asking for aliens since the start of the sims 3 franchise, Supernatural is the perfect EP to put aliens in, so why not do it? I have this siggy almost for a year so you must of seen it. Common EA give us aliens.
    THANKYOU I HATE WAITING AND I PLAY THE SIMS 3 BECAUSE I PLAYED THE SIMS 2 BUT WITH BETTER GRAPHICS
    YOU CAN EITHER MAKE A NEW THE SIMS 2 WITH THE SAME GRAPHICS AND STUFF OR PUT THEM IN SUPERNATURAL OR WEATHER OR SOMTHING
  • Options
    TtnFn04TtnFn04 Posts: 1,727 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Don't have a question, I only have a statement.

THANK YOU EA FOR MAKING THIS EXPANSION.

Seriously! ;)
  • Options
    LudovLudov Posts: 83 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Just a question, that I don't know if it got answered yet but how much control will we have on the appearances of -other- sims we personally turn into supernatural?

Or will their be some "randomization" or their new appearance, so not all NON-playable vampires looks like each others and not all NON-playable werewolves look like each others?

(by Non-playable, I mean those sims which aren't part of the current family, but might be turned by the currently played sims into another supernatural sims).

It's just that it would be a bit of a shame if non-played sims being turned into supernaturals all used the same "cookie cutter mold" for their supernatural appearance while the played sim get to be customized to the player's liking.

So will the "supernatural" appearance of NPCs turned during gameplay will be customizable(if converted by the player) or randomized to avoid this possibility of "cookie cutter supernaturals" where all supernaturals ends up looking the same except for the playable characters?

Say, that when a nonplayable sims is bitten by a werewolf, a randomized appearance is chosen for their werewolf form from various "canon" fur color, amount of hairs, hairstyle(from a random selction of hairstyles meant for werewolves) and random selection of clothes "appropriate" for werewolves for those times when they turn into a werewolf form to make sure they look unique from others?

This is just something I was thinking about as I'm playing the game with the current late night expansion pack and how NPC vampires basically all uses the same features currently in their visuals, and thus how I was wonderig if only playable and pre-created supernaturals characts would benefit from the customizable "supernatural form" features to be introduced in the expansion, while all other (nonplayabled)supernaturals created after that would always use the same "mold" of features like current vampires for example.
  • Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited July 2012
    Not sure if this has been asked before but:

What happens to the wings of the fairy when they got to bed, sit down, shower, bathe, etc. Do they just phase through the object, disappear completely or something cooler.

-M-

This was the question I was going to ask. :mrgreen:
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    begaltigerbegaltiger Posts: 103
    edited July 2012
    mylee407 wrote:
    begaltiger wrote:

He's in a dark room and there ar new skin tones.

Thanks, that clears things up a little. I thought that it was just the skin they gave him in CAS, but i wanted to ask anyways, because i was curious and it never hurts to ask. :)
  • Options
    Vasculio294Vasculio294 Posts: 738 Member
    edited July 2012
    Please tell me the vampire neck tattoo is optional
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited July 2012
    EA how to we get the Origin Preorder bonuses in the UK if we are on a Mac? Origin UK only as the option to download the game for the PC not the mac. Please let up pre order a physical copy.
  • Options
    montgomerypythonmontgomerypython Posts: 28
    edited July 2012
    Can a normal sim ask a werewolf to turn them into one or must it be the werewolf's decision? I hope you can ask a werewolf to turn your sim, I'd prefer not making them a supernatural in CAS. Also, if zombies can bite a sim without permission, does that mean vampires can drink from a sim without permission? I hope that they can.
  • Options
    SnowyDoveSnowyDove Posts: 46
    edited July 2012
    WOOHOO Zombies! :mrgreen: I guess I will buy one after all, its to bad you can't control the population. But my fiancé will love this one because we both like zombies...lol. :lol: I had no idea there were until I watched the trailer!

But I do have a question when can I expect this expansion to be available? Meaning I pre-ordered so when will it come to my door?
  • Options
    kayelzkayelz Posts: 141
    edited July 2012
    Snowy Dove-
    Depending where you live if you are in the US it comes on the release date In Australia its come 2 days after
  • Options
    kayelzkayelz Posts: 141
    edited July 2012
    Sims Guru's-
    1. Excuse me but will we be able to make supernatural pets?
    2.When is the next live chat?
    3. Will we have the opportunity to change the world we are in to go to sunset valley or Bridgeport from moonlight falls?
    4. Will fairys be able to teleport or maybe fly extremely fast to different places?

Kayelz
  • Options
    CrabCake32CrabCake32 Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2012
    Y U NO ANSWER MORE QUESTIONS !?!
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited July 2012
    CrabCake32 wrote:
    Y U NO ANSWER MORE QUESTIONS !?!

He used the other thread to answer the questions. Yesterday he answered the last two.
  • Options
    emz281299emz281299 Posts: 248 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Thanx for more information
    1) When do you know when your baby is supernatural?
    2) Can Werewolves be romantic with normal sims?
    3) Can Werewolves be romantic with faries/witches/vampires?
    4) Can Werewolves, Fairies, Witches and vampires choose to be good or evil?
  • Options
    Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited July 2012
    Aliens?
  • Options
    MXJ09205923Mv3MXJ09205923Mv3 Posts: 133
    edited July 2012
    Sc3niX wrote:
    Aliens?
    Sorry, I want aliens in this expansion pack too, but my forum got moved to Ideas & Feedback But they may be in Seasons I made a Video about it and the follow up
    Video http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=409206 Follow Up Video http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=412227
  • Options
    magic345wmagic345w Posts: 1,054
    edited July 2012
    I WANT MERMAIDS IN THIS EP!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JonnaJacobsenJonnaJacobsen Posts: 83 New Member
    edited July 2012
    magic345w wrote:
    I WANT MERMAIDS IN THIS EP!!!!!!!

As much as I love the idea for there being mermaids, how on earth would people play with them? Would they have to be swimming at all time while living in an underwater house, or what do you think?

But still though, aren't the zombies designed to be very slow? Wouldn't it be easy for a sim to outrun it, or just make your sim stay away from the graveyard? Or just make your sims stay inside at full moon...