Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you want "lipstick" on a pig, ask for it nicely.

Comments

• Options
    HandtHandt Posts: 333 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:
    tl;dr

this.

I feel really stupid for not understanding this bit of "internet" language. I'm usually on top of these things...

:oops:
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Pnzr68 wrote:
    <lots of text>

reagan20at20brandenburg.jpg

TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!!

I apologize. I couldn't help myself.

• Options
    PhantomhivePhantomhive Posts: 2,091 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Handt wrote:
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:
    tl;dr

this.

I feel really stupid for not understanding this bit of "internet" language. I'm usually on top of these things...

"Too long; didn't read".
  • Options
    ChylaChyla Posts: 3,270 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Handt wrote:
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:
    tl;dr

this.

Too long; didn't read.

Now you're up to speed. 8)
  • Options
    Little_HaydenLittle_Hayden Posts: 171 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Handt wrote:
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:
    tl;dr

this.

TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ.

Yes, it is always in capslock.
    This further unleashes the fury.

LMAOREGAN
  • Options
    sugarz91sugarz91 Posts: 46 New Member
    edited August 2009
    5 imaginary benes to the OP! I've noticed that somewhere in the middle of The Sims 2, the forum just got mean. Nobody could post any thread without some kind of verbal attack on another Simmer within it. It disappointed me but I learned to deal with it. Now there's tons of whiny people that instead of making suggestions, tell EA that they ****, exactly like you said. Unfortunately, I think I'll have to learn to deal with it because I doubt all the whiny people would actually take the time to read your post. Nevertheless, thank you. That was refreshing.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ.

LMAOREGAN

To quote:
    TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS THE AWESOMEST THING EVAR. JUST BY PRESSING THE THE "CAPS LOCK" BUTTON AND THEN PROCEEDING TO TYPE NORMALLY, YOU'LL SOON BECOME NOTICED BY EVERYONE. PEOPLE WILL START TAKING YOU MORE SERIOUSLY OL AND YOU'LL SOON BECOME AN IMPORTANT AND RESPECTED INTERNETS USER. THEY WILL FIND EVERYTHING YOU SAY TERRIBLY INTERESTING AND INSIGHTFUL. NOT ONLY WILL IT DO ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE, IT WILL ALSO MAKE YOU SOUND LIKE SAMUEL JACKSON, JUST LIKE IN HIS MOVIES.
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited August 2009
    Chyla wrote:
    TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ.

LMAOREGAN

To quote:
    TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS THE AWESOMEST THING EVAR. JUST BY PRESSING THE THE "CAPS LOCK" BUTTON AND THEN PROCEEDING TO TYPE NORMALLY, YOU'LL SOON BECOME NOTICED BY EVERYONE. PEOPLE WILL START TAKING YOU MORE SERIOUSLY OL AND YOU'LL SOON BECOME AN IMPORTANT AND RESPECTED INTERNETS USER. THEY WILL FIND EVERYTHING YOU SAY TERRIBLY INTERESTING AND INSIGHTFUL. NOT ONLY WILL IT DO ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE, IT WILL ALSO MAKE YOU SOUND LIKE SAMUEL JACKSON, JUST LIKE IN HIS MOVIES.
    Screaming?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Chyla wrote:
    TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ.

LMAOREGAN

To quote:
    TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS THE AWESOMEST THING EVAR...quote]

:-o

Quotes such as this mark the beginning of the end of a thread!

:shock:

JUMP SHIP!
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Chyla wrote:
    TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ.

LMAOREGAN

To quote:

Mai eyes has a hurt X.X

Although I have to say I agree with the OP, after quickly skimming it out of curiosity :P While I do think we have the right to voice our complaints, people don't have to be a whiney pain in the butt0x in the process.

• Options
    ReebleReeble Posts: 74 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sugarz91 wrote:
    5 imaginary benes to the OP! I've noticed that somewhere in the middle of The Sims 2, the forum just got mean. Nobody could post any thread without some kind of verbal attack on another Simmer within it.]

I've definitely noticed that happening on this forum. People can be so rude when they have the anonymity of the internet. It's ridiculous.
  • Options
    DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Chyla wrote:
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:
    this.

I thought I recognised you.
    2zojam8.jpg

..and I thought I liked you :twisted: No more avatar for you.
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited August 2009
    You need paragraphs, man.

I just think that if people didn't like the game, they shouldn't complain on here..just go back to the sims 2 or something. Plus, you can't force anyone to like the game. Some may hate the game, some may love it. There are pros and cons for this game. Plus the sims 2 and the sims 3 are totally different games.
  • Options
    Pnzr68Pnzr68 Posts: 81 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sugarz91 wrote:
    5 imaginary benes to the OP! I've noticed that somewhere in the middle of The Sims 2, the forum just got mean. Nobody could post any thread without some kind of verbal attack on another Simmer within it. It disappointed me but I learned to deal with it. Now there's tons of whiny people that instead of making suggestions, tell EA that they ****, exactly like you said. Unfortunately, I think I'll have to learn to deal with it because I doubt all the whiny people would actually take the time to read your post. Nevertheless, thank you. That was refreshing.

Thanks for the feedback, it really is a shame how the forums have become a war zone. I think I may take the time to make the post a little shorter next time, I guess I was just so frustrated with the amount of negativity these days.
  • Options
    Arturius27Arturius27 Posts: 1,541 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It burns!

IT BURNSSSSSSS!!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:

But you haven't seen the house pictures and his hairy boyfriend, Bob. :(
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Chyla wrote:
    TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ.

LMAOREGAN

To quote:

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE! I WANT YOU TO BUY OXICLEAN BECAUSE THAT STUFF IS THE BEST THING ON THIS PLANET! IT COULD WASH OVER 9000 SHIRTS AT ONCE! AND YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO DO THAT, YOU STAY AT HOME MOTHER OF 17 CHILDREN! BUY THIS NOW AND GET IT FOR JUST 19.99! YES! ONLY 19.99! BUT WAIT! CALL NOW AND I WILL INCLUDE FREE LOLCATS, BUT ONLY IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 30 SECONDS! THIS IS SERIOUS BUISNESS! JUST LIKE THE INTERNET IS! CALL 1-555-643-9485. THATS ONE FIVE FIVE FIVE SIX FOUR THREE NINE FOUR EIGHT FIVE! CALL NOW!

internet_and_capslock.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Chyla wrote:
    TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ.

LMAOREGAN

To quote:

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE! I WANT YOU TO BUY OXICLEAN BECAUSE THAT STUFF IS THE BEST THING ON THIS PLANET! IT COULD WASH OVER 9000 SHIRTS AT ONCE! AND YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO DO THAT, YOU STAY AT HOME MOTHER OF 17 CHILDREN! BUY THIS NOW AND GET IT FOR JUST 19.99! YES! ONLY 19.99! BUT WAIT! CALL NOW AND I WILL INCLUDE FREE LOLCATS, BUT ONLY IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 30 SECONDS! THIS IS SERIOUS BUISNESS! JUST LIKE THE INTERNET IS! CALL 1-555-643-9485. THATS ONE FIVE FIVE FIVE SIX FOUR THREE NINE FOUR EIGHT FIVE! CALL NOW!

I miss Billy Mays. :(
  • Options
    DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Chyla wrote:
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:

But you haven't seen the house pictures and his hairy boyfriend, Bob. :(

I'm sure you'll show me :P
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited August 2009
    Arturius27 wrote:
    It burns!

IT BURNSSSSSSS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XENImW3yB0I

:wink:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    MisskelibellyMisskelibelly Posts: 432 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Chyla wrote:
    TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ.

LMAOREGAN

To quote:

Billymayscaps.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009

450px-Capslock_is_billy_mays_button.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    That two exact posts in a row is genius.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I am saving this photo.
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited August 2009
    To be honest, I didn't read your whole post, only like three lines.. XD