Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another one bites the dust...

SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
CCC+Title.png

I'm starting to wonder why I do any of this anymore... Every time I work so hard it all gets ruined. First my aquarium tutorials(one after another all for different reasons, now fog emitter stuff, missing store items and so much more because of the few jerks in the community(not any of you here)... I love doing this stuff but at some point it just gets to be too much. I don't want to leave this community but I keep wondering why am I doing this? Is it worth it when it seems like all EA does it come along and screw it up? Urgh..... I know I'm not the only one either but I'm just having a moment. I'm going to go do something else before I really just delete everything and be done with it.
Edit- probably no one will even see this and who can blame you? It just gets lost in the forums... another huge project that either gets ruined or ignored by EA. I don't expect you guys to bump it all the time and I'm starting to think it's another waste of time. Everything I do here is pointless. I'm just having a moment. Sorry. I get depressed this time of year anyway. I think it's time for me to stop trying to help anyone and just make lots...if that. Every time I try to do something to benefit the community it always backfires. Every time! It's not because of you all at all. It's almost always something EA does and I'm just tired. It just a game after all and it's not like I get paid to do this stuff.

Welcome to the Creative Corner Catalog. A collection of Sims 3 creations from the talented Simmers at Creative Corner. Browse uploads from first-time creators to seasoned artists. Get help, learn new tricks, request custom creations and compete in fun competitions.
Creators-To be included simply keep posting your new creations on Hydra's Sticky Thread and make sure to include links. You can also post here if you don't want to use the sticky thread. I want everyone to be included but I simply don't have time to scour the forums for lots so please help by posting your lots!

Lots+tab.png Sims+tab.png Pets.png

Worlds.png Movies+tab.png Stories+tab.png

Tutorials.png Patterns+tab.png Recolors+tab.png

mags+tab.png Featured+Talent.png

Directory.png

This is the ad I'm going to start passing around.
AD.png

If anyone wants to post this on your threads or anywhere then here is the code:

[url=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/559700.page#8
984056][img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-e0KEUPSXWGE/UBanbcuKTtI/ AAAAAAAABgo/QrSoNnZ6-6w/s1600/AD.png[/img*][/url*] Remove the asterisks* for it to work.[/img]Why are my creations not in the catalog?? :shock:

Everyone who posts their creations on Hydra's Sticky Thread are automatically included in the catalog. That is all you have to do. You can also post here but that would only be neccessary if you don't like using Guru Hydra's thread(for some strange reason :wink: ). I won't judge!
Of course, as I add I will be recommending all, downloading and "favoriting" some. I encourage you all to do the same.
PS. If you don't include links, I am not going to search for them. I'm sure you understand. So if you notice that even though your are on Hydra's thread, your items aren't here, it's most likely there were no links. In that case you can just submit them here with links and I will add them. :)

Contact me with any questions, concerns or ideas: here, on Facebook or at CreatEve Works.

Comments