Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~ Cera13's Creations ~ Sunshine Key's pg 16

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2011
    Cera, YAY you finished it! :D Looks adorable! I am in love with the roof and the interiors. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    BelliliBellili Posts: 1,737 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Oooh, I love it Cera. The roof looks amazing! Left you a rec :thumbup:
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited November 2011
    Your Violet is very pretty (first I thought, that it's a sim :D) - nice work with the roof, it looks perfect! :)
    The interior is very cozy and inviting, I like the colours and patterns you used, and also the floorplan! :)
    Already recommended
  • Options
    PanBiszkoptPanBiszkopt Posts: 3,559 New Member
    edited November 2011
    It looks marvellous. I really like the front of the house :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    I recommended it
  • Options
    hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    edited November 2011
    Violet is a beautiful lot, Cera! First of all, I really love the screen shots--I like how you angled the pics for interesting perspectives. The purple colors inside and out look great. I like how you changed those end tables to wicker. The two-level entryway and living room are beautiful. The interiors are so nicely decorated. Downloaded and recommended.

Hope all is well with you.

Take care,
    Bill
  • Options
    jonas3333jonas3333 Posts: 240 Member
    edited November 2011
    Love your houses! The Violet is awesome and it's weird, because I was just about to make a gothic home exactly like that in-game, but now I might as well just dl yours! :) Friending for quick ref.
  • Options
    YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hey Cera,

this is so cute, I interior is so homely! Great job, I'm sure Pally loved it <3
    Left you a rec lovely :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hi Cera! I saw this got featured on MySims3 Blog...congrats!!!!! Very well deserved..it is such a charming build. Fantastic work :D
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited November 2011
    Cera its a bueatiful house. Gave you a well deserved rec.
  • Options
    Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited November 2011
    Yanti - Thank you so much! I think the roof might be one of my favorite parts to this house, I'm very happy how it turned out. I do love the comfy interiors and the purple. It was a test in purple for me!

Bell - Thank's a bunch!

Imoger - Thank you! Sorry to confuse you with the name *blush* I wondered if that would happen, lol! I love the floor plan as well, it makes it very easy to play!

PanBiszkopt - :) Thank you!

Bill - Thank you! I've found tilting the camera just a tad can give you an entire new dimension to your pictures. To me, it makes it more interesting, glad you think so too! Thanks for you lovely comments, the rec and dl! *glomps*

Jonas - Hello! Thank you so much! I hope it works for you! You've been added, ty for the request!

Yote - Thank you! I really loved the homey aspect of this lot, it could easily be much more elegant, but I really wanted to keep it for your everyday working class simmies...even though they don't really exist, lol!

Ruthy - :D:D:D Thanks a bunch!!!

svlyn - Thanks so much! Rec's always appreciated!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hi Cera
    Violet is a charming family home, Love the architecture and the landscaping. Left a rec. :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hi Cera, I already rec'd this, but thought I would stop in and say what a cute lot!

-k2
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Hi Folly! Thank you so much!

Hi K2! Thank you!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    *dusts off thread*

I didn't realize how long it had been since I've uploaded anything! I created a new sim for the Two Trait Sim Challenge at TSS, which is following a beach theme this month.

Oliver Swell

Screenshot-410.jpg

Screenshot-411.jpg

For all of Olivers stats, please visit my blog http://cera13.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/oliver-swell/

To download/rec he can be found here http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5883404#

As all of my creations are, Oliver Swell is CC free. He does have some store and EP/SP content.

Thanks for looking!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    He is a hunk Cera! :D:D Recommended and added to my favourites! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited June 2012
    Great job! Great looking Guy!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Left you a dl and a rec!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thanks a bunch Yanti and Judy!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    New lot up!

This lot was created for Stu-ArtJames for the HWDYKM challenge at TSS.

2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, formal entry, open living/dining room, laundry room, pool, garden, barn converted into garage with art studio in the old hay loft. Situated on a large lot in Sunset Valley.

screenshot-143.jpg

screenshot-150.jpg

screenshot-131.jpg

There are a bunch of more pics and information on my blog
    http://cera13.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/die-huisie-van-kuns/

Download here
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6053148
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited July 2012
    :D So good to see you again Cera! I love your new lot it's so pretty. Stone houses = my dream! Made sure to rec it, lovely job!
  • Options
    PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited July 2012
    Wow, what a lovely home! Rec'd! ♥♥
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ooooooooooooh Cera! :D This is such a lovely home! I adore the architecture and the interiors. Great job! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you so much ladies!

Oil, it is nice to build again :) I just wish I had more time!

I do have a few more finished lots that I need to upload. One is almost ready to go, the other needs pics :)
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited July 2012
    Gorgeous work with your new lot, I like the stone-walls and the interiors looks warm and cozy! Already recommended, and if I remember well, commented on the upload on the mypages. :)
    Can't wait to see your new houses!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you very much Imoger, I did see your comment :)
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited July 2012
    So pretty, Cera <3