Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mirror, Mirror (a picture thread)

Comments

• Options
    leximus26leximus26 Posts: 2,771 Member
    edited August 2009
    i finally uploaded a custom made house i requested last month and moved my simself in and its fantastico :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GagaSimsGagaSims Posts: 3,479 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Do any of you know where to get the everday and fromal clothes on this sim?

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=897894
  • Options
    Sim3RichSim3Rich Posts: 1,731 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Sim3Rich wrote:
    KiwiLover875 how do you make your sims acually look ripped! b/c i want my simself to at least look like he has muscles for the ladies! though he is married :lol:

Do you use CC? if so i use the Peggyzone skin's. that's how they look so ripped. Im horrible at giving instructions so don't install CC unless you know what you're doing :P

oh well i might have to go and check it out b/c i i can't even see my simself siz pack when hes maxed his althetic still!
  • Options
    xxmaddixxmaddi Posts: 503 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Gaga:

Everyday full: Boyfriend Cardigan, TSR
    Everyday Tights: MTS, RandomNoir I think
    Shoes: Dunno
    Formal: dunno
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    xxmaddi wrote:
    Gaga:

Everyday full: Boyfriend Cardigan, TSR
    Everyday Tights: MTS, RandomNoir I think
    Shoes: Dunno
    Formal: dunno

Thanks.
  • Options
    EmpressJerichoEmpressJericho Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited August 2009
    I am the happiest Simmer alive. :)

And Lexi you better get Empress in yer game. :twisted: :D

I have you in mine. :) You stole candy from a baby. :)
  • Options
    xxmaddixxmaddi Posts: 503 New Member
    edited August 2009
    No prob, Gaga.

Empress: You're gonna hafta share. :twisted:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    And Haiden: Great update!!

I am just happy I have a partner participating. :)

SimInem: I love the siggy. Thanks sooo much!!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I am the happiest Simmer alive. :)

And Lexi you better get Empress in yer game. :twisted: :D

I have you in mine. :) You stole candy from a baby. :)

lol yes i saw that pic, i wouldnt dream of leavin u out of my neighbor hood ej :D how r u?
  • Options
    camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited August 2009
    Nice moving pictures Gaga! And great pics Rich and I'm probably missing someone. I was cleaning. There's a tropical storm head our way tonight, I should get some sim time in in case we lose power lol. If I disappear for a couple days it's TS Felicia's fault probably. :)
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    Proverb87Proverb87 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:
    Nice moving pictures Gaga! And great pics Rich and I'm probably missing someone. I was cleaning. There's a tropical storm head our way tonight, I should get some sim time in in case we lose power lol. If I disappear for a couple days it's TS Felicia's fault probably. :)

Make sure you batten down the hatches, Cami! We'll be thinking of you!
  • Options
    camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    camimh wrote:

Make sure you batten down the hatches, Cami! We'll be thinking of you!

I'm not too worried. lol I grew up in Houston where full hurricanes hit us. Felicia is still weakening as it gets closer so I think it'll just be a little windy and wet with some high waves. Since I live about as "inland" as you can get on an island, the waves don't concern me. lol But we have all the candles and flashlights together. I know where the batteries are, we have some water and plenty of dry and canned food that we can eat. We'll be okay. The kids will probably think the whole thing is funny if we even lose power lol (the older two have their own flashlights and like to play with them).

But thanks for the thoughts! I appreciate them :)
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:
    I'm not too worried. lol I grew up in Houston where full hurricanes hit us. Felicia is still weakening as it gets closer so I think it'll just be a little windy and wet with some high waves. Since I live about as "inland" as you can get on an island, the waves don't concern me. lol But we have all the candles and flashlights together. I know where the batteries are, we have some water and plenty of dry and canned food that we can eat. We'll be okay. The kids will probably think the whole thing is funny if we even lose power lol (the older two have their own flashlights and like to play with them).

But thanks for the thoughts! I appreciate them :)

It seems you have everything under control. :thumbup:
    My wife would always go off the deep end whenever I was deployed and she had to endure a stressful situation. But she always muddled through. lol

Lance and Sierra have moved into their new home. The entire family was exhausted from the move and went directly to bed. Not without a little loving, first, though. Baby #3 is on the way! :D Lance wants to be surrounded by family - insane or no! lol I have a few pix I will post in a minute of how well Leo handled the move!

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Lance and Sierra have moved into their new home. The entire family was exhausted from the move and went directly to bed. Not without a little loving, first, though. Baby #3 is on the way! :D Lance wants to be surrounded by family - insane or no! lol I have a few pix I will post in a minute of how well Leo handled the move!

jeez u guyss r walking,talking baby makers,eh?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    leximus26 wrote:
    Proverb87 wrote:

Hehe! I'm hoping for twins or triplets!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    leximus26 wrote:
    Proverb87 wrote:

Hehe! I'm hoping for twins or triplets!

ojeez lol i never seem to get interested in the babies my sims have
  • Options
    HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited August 2009
    Nice pics Proverb...if you scroll the page fast up and down they become animated...

Edit....typo
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:

Thanks.

They love the house. And so do I. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Haiden wrote:
    Nice pics Proverb...if you scroll the page fast up and down they become animated...

Edit....typo

So they do! lol
  • Options
    JoannaAsia95JoannaAsia95 Posts: 1,245 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Pfft, rabbit holes. I saw the hospital from inside. :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2009

How?!
  • Options
    JoannaAsia95JoannaAsia95 Posts: 1,245 New Member
    edited August 2009
    GagaSims wrote:

How?!
    wait, I'll show pictures and explain.
    gimme a minute
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Update for Nate and Nadine (see page 507 for their 1st night together)

Following a wonderful nights sleep,(as wonderful as you can get on a cheap bed) Nate started his first day at work. He is a Ballot Counter.

Nadine spent her morning cleaning the house. She is a Neat Freak.
    Screenshot-128-1.jpg
    Screenshot-129-1.jpg

She went outside to clear some of the old newspapers from the yard, when she met EmpressJericho. She seemed like a nice woman. They chatted for a bit, til Nadine excused herself to get ready for work.
    Screenshot-130-1.jpg

Nate was just getting off of work, when he decided to head to the park. He wanted to meet some more people and maybe get his Charisma skill up.He saw this eccentric man, he just had to meet him.
    Screenshot-131-2.jpg
    They chatted about everything, from new cars, to hand sanitation.
    Screenshot-132-1.jpg

Nate excused himself, as Nadine would be home in a few minutes. He had a surprise for her.
    He wanted to take her to see the beach. She hadn't been to the beach in quite sometime and he thought it would be nice to spend the evening there. So, they hopped in the cab and off they went.
    Screenshot-133-1.jpg

The view was gorgeous.
    Screenshot-142-2.jpg

They were taken in by the beautiful scenery, the rushing waves that Nate told her how much he really liked her.
    Screenshot-134-2.jpg
    She said, she liked him too and hoped they could be more than friends.
    So, under the starlight they shared their first kiss.
    Screenshot-136-1.jpg

Nate was feeling brave that night, he took a deep breath, and went in for the "surprise".
    She had turned away to look at the lighthouse, when she looked back, Nate was down on one knee. In his hand was a small, velvet box.
    Screenshot-138-1.jpg
    Her heart started racing," Could this really be happening?
    She was so happy, she said,"Yes! Of course I'll marry you!"
    Screenshot-139-2.jpg

Nate told her, "I know the ring isn't much. It's all I could afford on my small salary, but I have big plans for us. One day, we'll live in the biggest house in this city. You won't have to want for anything."
    Nadine smiled and said,"I don't care about money. As long as we are together that's all the riches I need."
    Screenshot-140-1.jpg
    With that, she threw her arms around him and gave him a hug, then proceeded to read a book for work. Pfft, women. :P
    Screenshot-141-1.jpg

Next episode: The Wedding.

I want to actually have a wedding finally. NO private Wedding for these two.

Sorry, I am not a storyteller. :P
    This oozed with cheese. :mrgreen:

• Options
    SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited August 2009
    :lol:

I'm laughing so hard right now! x]
    Another thing popped up, this time it was for a site called Sexy Sims, and boy...
    do they have some...uhhh..."Interesting" things there... 8)

Anyways, sorry for going off-topic. ^_^
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top