Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Survivor City Jungle

Comments

• Options
    RockRoleFreakRockRoleFreak Posts: 781 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey guys!

I got a problem, my game launcher it stops responding everytime i try upload an image, it gets to the very end of uploading an then just freezes... Any ideas how to fix it?

this happens to me all of the time when I upload. I usually delete everythying in the launcher except for the things I want uploaded then try again and that usually works! :-) Hope it works! :-)

I was afraid of that :lol:

oh well, i guess i have to do it :P
  • Options
    badtothebone322badtothebone322 Posts: 5,914 Member
    edited August 2009
    just save the other pics to a different file, on a flash drive or something... that's what I do!
    FamilyPortrait1.png
    Click my signature to check out my TS4 legacy challenge!
  • Options
    happyone2009happyone2009 Posts: 3,350 New Member
    edited August 2009
    a flash drive is like what came with the collectors edition right? If so, how do you save pictures and stuff on it from the game.. I am dying to know lol
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Brand you were right it's working now, thanks ;) and i want to know what steph wants to know too :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Brand you were right it's working now, thanks ;) and i want to know what steph wants to know too :lol:

:lol: Im glad Im not the only one that doesn't know... I felt a little silly asking but I really want to know lol
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Well I deleted all of the junk that was on it, like that music and the pics and all. then I plugged it in my comp went to my computer then clciked on TheSims3CE and then clicked add folder on the left named it "The Sims 3 Reality Show Pics". Then, went my documents while still having the other window open. Went to EA>Screenshots. Next, I dragged the screenshots folder over into the folder "The Sims 3 Reality Show Pics". FInally, the images you want will be in your flash drive! I also do this with store items and other downloads.

It's a long process but worth it! :-)
    FamilyPortrait1.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Well I deleted all of the junk that was on it, like that music and the pics and all. then I plugged it in my comp went to my computer then clciked on TheSims3CE and then clicked add folder on the left named it "The Sims 3 Reality Show Pics". Then, went my documents while still having the other window open. Went to EA>Screenshots. Next, I dragged the screenshots folder over into the folder "The Sims 3 Reality Show Pics". FInally, the images you want will be in your flash drive! I also do this with store items and other downloads.

OMG!! Yay! I finally know! So... if you put the store items and other downloads on it you obviously have to have it plugged in when you play right? and it won't be on your computer taking about so much space right? lol... I don't know that much about computers cant you tell :)
  • Options
    edited August 2009

OMG!! Yay! I finally know! So... if you put the store items and other downloads on it you obviously have to have it plugged in when you play right? and it won't be on your computer taking about so much space right? lol... I don't know that much about computers cant you tell :)

IDK, I hve never tried that yet.
    FamilyPortrait1.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009

IDK, I hve never tried that yet.

Ok..now im confused lol.. What haven't you tried??
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    It is also a great way to store back up files, so you dont have 2 of each saved file on your computer! :D

Edit- I havent tried to put CC on the flashdrive and tried playing with it like that.
    FamilyPortrait1.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    It is also a great way to store back up files, so you dont have 2 of each saved file on your computer! :D

Edit- I havent tried to put CC on the flashdrive and tried playing with it like that.

But you put the store items and other downloads from here on it right?? Isn't that cc?? Im probably sound really dumb right now but im really not I promise lol
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    nevermind.. I will just stick to putting pictures on it :)
  • Options
    edited August 2009

But you put the store items and other downloads from here on it right?? Isn't that cc?? Im probably sound really dumb right now but im really not I promise lol

I put the stuff from the store on there so I can go to other people houses and use the store items in there game, but never tried too yet!
    FamilyPortrait1.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Survivor City Jungle 2.1C is uploaded find out who got sent home! Make sure to recommend and shrs thoughts!

Dave
  • Options
    MisskelibellyMisskelibelly Posts: 432 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Go Alpha!
    :-o
    I mean our name is Alpha after all.
  • Options
    edited August 2009

I put the stuff from the store on there so I can go to other people houses and use the store items in there game, but never tried too yet!

ohhhh I understand now :) lol
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I hope if our team loses I dont get voted off for being dead weight in the first challenge! I wasn't here to do it! But I did good on this quiz, maybe 2 or 3 wrong! :D
    FamilyPortrait1.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    :lol: Nattie that was harsh callong poor Darren dead weight :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Now, i would be a shame for someon not to send in a quiz tis challenge :P
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Just four more quizzes to be handed in everyone ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    How many quizes are you waiting for Dave?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    :lol: wrote it seconds before you
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    :lol: wrote it seconds before you

:lol: lol :lol: You must be just as excited to write it as I am to see it :)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    yeeeeaaaap :P
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Come on people! Get your quiz in! :)