Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's going on in your game?

My 4th generation heir and his wife are dealing with all of their kids. They have twin toddler girls, Lorayne and Mya, 1 toddler boy, Casey, and one baby, Grant, with another on the way.

Comments

• Options
    crazybadazycrazybadazy Posts: 1,144 New Member
    edited August 2009
    What a handful! In my game my legacy is only at the second generation and they aren't even young adults yet. My founder had triplet boys and I have picked out which one will be the heir and his girlfriend who will be his wife. I am working on finding girlfriends for the other two.
  • Options
    ratterriercottonratterriercotton Posts: 511 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah I usually have all of my teens find girl/boyfriends in high school so they don't end up dating someone who is 2 days away from being an elder.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    bump
  • Options
    joyce19791joyce19791 Posts: 420 Member
    edited August 2009
    I started a new legacy this weekend. My founder found a spouse and they have 3 kids at the moment: 1 baby boy (Elvis), 1 toddler boy (Hero) and 1 kid (girl, forgot her name :oops: )
    I use a name generator for funny names.
  • Options
    cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Nothing much, I haven't played the game yet today. Although last night one of my sim kids aged into a teenager and I uploaded her. And her mum (new legacy founder) had twin girls. I am debating on whether or not they should give it a go for having another kid. Both parents keep wanting to have more and more kids.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Heyy I also use a name generator! behindthename.com/random. its awesome.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I would have more kids. And also adopt some at the same time so you have a ton of them.
  • Options
    Twiggers849Twiggers849 Posts: 101 Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey ratterriercotton,

I've recently started a new household in which the female sim is the equivillent of a legacy founder, although I don't do legacies. I gave her some real nasty traits and I'm having loads of fun wondering around the neighbourhood and boring the community to death.

That is my interaction of the week.
    Special...No Sense of Humour...Bore to Death.

Happy Simming,
    OriginID: MrTwigs
    Come and follow the next chapter of the Twiggers849 legacy! https://www.youtube.com/user/letsplayrich
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Well that sounds boring t.w.i.g.e.r.s. Lol just kidding. So you just walk around all day and make your sim bore people?

Wow I can't believe it beeps out your name.
  • Options
    pon_zi1592pon_zi1592 Posts: 291 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My 2nd generation heir, Daniel, just aged into a teen, and his baby sister, Zimla, just aged into a toddler.
  • Options
    joyce19791joyce19791 Posts: 420 Member
    edited August 2009
    Heyy I also use a name generator! behindthename.com/random. its awesome.

I use naamgenerator.com (a Dutch site)
  • Options
    cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I would have more kids. And also adopt some at the same time so you have a ton of them.

Their house can only hold so many. :lol:
  • Options
    ChylaChyla Posts: 3,270 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Aki and Ayane had a baby girl, Ayame. Soon after they brought her home from the hospital both parents died in a house fire but luckily they were sharing a house with Hayate who moved in his boyfriend, Beau, and now they're raising baby Ayame together as their own.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I like the name Zimla.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Aw that's sweet Chyla. Did you have anything to do with the fire :twisted:
  • Options
    ChylaChyla Posts: 3,270 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Maybe. :XD: I'm still claiming it was a mysterious fire.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    He he he
  • Options
    StormXibalbaStormXibalba Posts: 110 Member
    edited August 2009
    Dustin Langerak cheated on his wife Lliana with Zelda Mae (her sister), so its all hit the fan in their house.

You can see the story here: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=75529 its my first story creation!
    Please check out my Sims 4 channel on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0QQcVAj2GOCRDi4L6MuHMA
  • Options
    EAUK_AnthonyEAUK_Anthony Posts: 86 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My game isn't working, that's what's happening. :P

But before all that, I was working on my newest family and it was to be my legacy family.
  • Options
    taintedblue87taintedblue87 Posts: 49 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My sim Xavier has been in an on again/off again relationship with Townie Blair Wainwright. They were dating, then he broke up with her, then they met up in the park and old feelings came back and they spend the night together, but he still didn't want to be with her so, understandably, she got mad and stormed off. He's finally trying to move on and get over her with his new girlfriend, Zelda Mae.
  • Options
    StormXibalbaStormXibalba Posts: 110 Member
    edited August 2009
    That Zelda Mae gets around lol
    Please check out my Sims 4 channel on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0QQcVAj2GOCRDi4L6MuHMA
  • Options
    speckypeckspeckypeck Posts: 220 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Still on generation one. :roll: The founder has remarried, his son may not be happy about it. The past is about to catch up... It's all here :wink:

http://legendary.sims3legacy.com/
  • Options
    VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited August 2009
    Grim and Ana are still lost on how exactly to celebrate their upcoming wedding - why are things like venues and guest lists so hard to decide on? :roll: Then again, Ana being a ghost makes it more difficult - people who aren't used to her tend to kick up a fuss in her presence.

Grim's using this time, however, to work on a truly fantastic wedding present - a new mansion in one of the most stunning corners in town. It seems the Wolff family don't need their seaside manor anymore.
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm thinking of making my Riverview sim's fiance a journalist so she can rummage through her neighbor's garbage cans and write juicy stories about them :P
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited August 2009
    At this very moment I am trying a 2nd party attempt at my sims mansion. This time everyone has enough energy to party through it. The maids should be able to handle all the food everyone will bring this time.

Last time they had food all over the house. A car just pulled up and parked in the driveway. Expensive one too. :thumbup:

My butler looks cool in her suit, tie, and pony tail. 8)

Christina Ricci is my sim's boss. :P She stayed inside the mansion and watched TV and then left. My sim's wife fared much better. She got a raise from her boss.

A very social affair, it's going very well.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds