Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Opinions About My Male Sim

Hey! I just made a sim and I'm not sure how I feel about him. I was trying to make a good looking male sim. I showed him to my friend and she thinks he's ugly. I was wondering if you guys will give me opinions about him. If you think he's ugly would you mind telling me how to improve him? Screenshot-186.jpg

Screenshot-185.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    edited June 2012
    If one of my female Sims happened to bump into him and get along nicely, I would have no reservations about letting them become a couple, marrying, and having babies.

I don't think he's ugly at all. He's handsome and he's unique. Not a you just chose a bunch of presets to make him.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited June 2012
    I don't think he is in the least ugly! He is a very handsome sim ... I would let my sims at him ;):D
  • Options
    TattyTeddyLVTattyTeddyLV Posts: 199 New Member
    edited June 2012
    He's definitely not ugly. ;)
  • Options
    koolyaidkoolyaid Posts: 789 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Thank you so much, guys :D ! I don't make male sims a lot and I wanted to make sure he was attractive.
  • Options
    krista8626krista8626 Posts: 2,923 Member
    edited June 2012
    Not ugly at all. He has those puppy dog eyes!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    krista8626 wrote:
    Not ugly at all. He has those puppy dog eyes!

Haha! Thank you
  • Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited June 2012
    He's not ugly at all. He looks quite realistic & kind of rugged to me. Good job!
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited June 2012
    I think he's a cutie -- ears might be sticking out a bit too much but that's just part of his charm. I'd probably put him in the Cooking career (I think he'd look great in a chef's hat), or maybe make him an artist/sculptor.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    SimFanAJ wrote:
    He's not ugly at all. He looks quite realistic & kind of rugged to me. Good job!

Thank you :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I think he's a cutie -- ears might be sticking out a bit too much but that's just part of his charm. I'd probably put him in the Cooking career (I think he'd look great in a chef's hat), or maybe make him an artist/sculptor.

That's a good idea. I'm using him for machinima right now (which is why I'm so worried about him being attractive), but I'll keep it in mind if I play him when I'm done
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited June 2012
    He's lovely :)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thank you :-)
  • Options
    Zachemc2Zachemc2 Posts: 1,817 New Member
    edited June 2012
    He looks more realistic than about 97.5% of the TS3 "pudding face" sims. Considering that the goal of a life simulator is realism, I feel that you have done a good job.
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited June 2012
    I think he looks great. I really love his eyes.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thanks...I was really worried I had done a bad job. You guys have been really reassuring :-)
  • Options
    Bobby31998Bobby31998 Posts: 9,169 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Not Ugly
  • Options
    snowpatrolchlosnowpatrolchlo Posts: 350
    edited June 2012
    I like him! Upon first glance he kind of reminds me of the Actor Channing Tatum- but keep in mind my look a-likes are awful haha! But good job :) :thumbup:
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited June 2012
    I think he looks great! Maybe your friend's problem is that he looks everyday handsome as opposed to movie star handsome.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thanks guys. Haha I can kind of see it.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    asterravos wrote:
    I think he looks great! Maybe your friend's problem is that he looks everyday handsome as opposed to movie star handsome.

I think it was the picture I sent her. Also, she made two sims for me yesterday and I think she likes her guy sims with long, narrow faces. Anyways, thanks!
  • Options
    RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited June 2012
    He's definitely not ugly, he looks real, and better than any male sim I've ever made! Good job. :)
  • Options
    AmnesiacXAmnesiacX Posts: 24
    edited June 2012
    I love his eyes. He is charming :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thank you! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SimNajaSimNaja Posts: 429 Member
    edited June 2012
    Love him..

But i think he should have green or deep blue eyes :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    SimNaja wrote:
    Love him..

But i think he should have green or deep blue eyes :)

Thanks for the suggestion. His friend has blue eyes, but I can see him with green eyes...