Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Allie's 100 Baby Challenge (Done)

Comments

• Options
    Zoey95Zoey95 Posts: 1,549 Member
    edited June 2012
    I take little playing breaks now and again too. Sometimes I start other games files for a change of pace :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    The puddle can wait :thumbup: Love that cheesy smile :lol: I don't think Charlotte's kids have ever received those awards before. A vegetarian vampire? That is very Twilight LOL. Speaking of Twilight, are you a fan of the books/movies? I have read/seen them all :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    His smile was so cute I was actually thinking about him sticking around a bit to be her boyfriend. :lol:

I used to be a big fan of the books and I even got my brother into them but then I got back into writing and I realized how bad it is. :oops: I love her idea of their powers (Especially the volturi or however you spell it) I just wish she written it differently. Especially Bella, I don't mean to be mean, especially since you're a fan, but she's a whiny teen that needs a boyfriend to live. It's gotten so popular and she could be seen as a role model and frankly I don't want girls my age thinking they need a boyfriend to live. :roll: But I'm also looking too far into it.
    I've seen I think the first two movies? I don't remember, I want to see them all though so I can say I've seen them all. Plus, I wanna see how they worked out the whole pregnancy and the birthing scene. :shock:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Don't feel you need to apologize for expressing your opinion :D The pregnancy & birthing scenes were pretty good. What I am looking forward to is the last movie where she is a vampire. I guess the age thing doesn't bother me so much because I don't really think about their ages at all. That and the fact I come from a generation where young marriages were more the norm than not :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JagPacker26JagPacker26 Posts: 8,407 Member
    edited June 2012
    Late here.

Loved the chapters seeing the twins grow up. They look like Mahoneys, all right.

Oh, and are you going to do a poll sometime later in the challenge, of who readers want to see end up with Allie in the end? I am doing the same thing, with Robert's SV GF Rosalie, and Robert's BP girlfriend Nadia.

Oh, and I just posted the 50th baby update on my challenge today. You can read it if you want! ^-^
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Oh, well now people my age are having babies and stuff so... :roll: Seems like we need some good role models. Or someone to get slapped in the face and told what to do.

I did read your newest chapter, congratulations on babies 49 and 50! :mrgreen: I didn't think about a poll, I think I'm going to be selfish and make it the end the way I want it too. I think I know who will win yours, considering Nadia cheated on him.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    She looks great for an old chick :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Lol yeah, just wait. x3 I got bored and gave her a new makeover...
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    ernesdo wrote:
    Lol yeah, just wait. x3 I got bored and gave her a new makeover...
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Birthdays, birthdays and more birthdays - cake! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    <a href="http://itsallieslife.weebly.com/chapter-41.html">Chapter 41</a> is up. :shock: There are more birthdays in this one but at least there's a hunk.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Pedro! I will get to see what his babies look like before I use him :lol: Maisie isn't crazy - snakes rock! IRL I have a dog named Charlie :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    <a href="http://itsallieslife.weebly.com/chapter-42.html">Chapter 42</a> is up. ^.^ Pedro makes beautiful babies....

Woah, Zoey! I reached baby 31, I caught up to you! Well actually I'm ahead because in game I have more babies... :shock: Unless you have more babies I don't know about.
  • Options
    svxcgirlyeahsvxcgirlyeah Posts: 74
    edited June 2012
    Hello there!
    Feel free to check out my 100 baby challenge.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/550891.page
    I will bookmark yours and make sure to come back and read it! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    ernesdo wrote:
    <a href="http://itsallieslife.weebly.com/chapter-42.html">Chapter 42</a> is up. ^.^ Pedro makes beautiful babies....

Woah, Zoey! I reached baby 31, I caught up to you! Well actually I'm ahead because in game I have more babies... :shock: Unless you have more babies I don't know about.
    Ooooooh Pedro does make beautiful babies :D Nope, no more babies in game ATM. I am trying to wrap up Charlotte's stay in Winter Wonderland before she resumes her wild baby making ways :wink: Check by my thread anyway tho :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Bella_CatalinaBella_Catalina Posts: 115 Member
    edited June 2012
    Yay, I finally caught up on the last 12 chapters :mrgreen: I'm loving all your genetics, ernesdo. I need to take more pics of my in game grandbabies!

Oh Pedro! 8) :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thank you Bella! :mrgreen: Grandbabies are adorable, you just want to steal them and raise them yourself.

<a href="http://itsallieslife.weebly.com/chapter-43.html">Chapter 43</a> is up. Okay, have any of you noticed that these chapters have gotten longer? .-. If you have, do you prefer them like this or when they're shorter? Or you really don't care or notice?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Love the new makeover! I like the longer chapters, but either way is fine with me. It is up to you and how you want to write them :D A great-grandchild? She is old :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thank you. I think I'm going to give her a makeover every time she moves and when I get bored. Yeah, I like the longer chapters better too, especially when I don't have much to write about some of the pictures. ^.^ I think I'll stick to the longer chapters. Yeah, great-grandchild. In-game she's in high school too.... :roll:
  • Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Love it! I have soo much reading to do though!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Cat0Eye wrote:
    Love it! I have soo much reading to do though!
    Thank you! ^.^ You have another one to read now too.

<a href="http://itsallieslife.weebly.com/chapter-44.html">Chapter 44</a> is up! I've gained an abnormal attachment to Cinder. :roll: He needs to live forever.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I am in love with the kitty! I think Charlotte needs one after she moves :mrgreen: