Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG! :D we will finally be able to control the occults in our games :D

Direct and freshly from a Q&A on Twitter

Question:
@SimGuruMegan Just go ahead and ask Can you or someone else make it so our towns aren't completely overrun by vamps, werewolves, witches etc?

Answer:
@Twitter user We did! You'll have control over which supernaturals (and how many) are in your town. See, we do listen! ;)

Question 2:
Does that include control over the vampires in late night and possible control over celebs?

Answer 2:
Sure does! :D

Finally they've listen and made a Slider to controll all creatures and Papparazzi's. this made my day :D
Save the Sims Franchise!
Owner of Simstias.blogspot.se

Comments

• Options
    SiminoidSiminoid Posts: 961 New Member
    edited June 2012
    YES YES YES YES!!!!!!! THANK YOU EA!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Rogii_The_SimRogii_The_Sim Posts: 1,124 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I saw this in another thread :mrgreen: sooo happy, I got so fustrated I began deleting the paparazzi that came to my house...I'm sure they had families, but oh well :twisted:
  • Options
    indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited June 2012
    Outstanding!
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited June 2012
    Happy, happy, happy!

Now I can restrict celebrities to Bridgeport, Starlight Shores and possibly Hidden Springs :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Rogii_The_SimRogii_The_Sim Posts: 1,124 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Will they include this in a patch too? Some people won't wanna buy this ep, so will they have to do without these sliders? Can you ask please? I'm not on twitter :)
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hurray and please Ea make sure the settings for them all can be set to zero so we can completely keep out any we do not want .

Wonder though if this will actually be in the pack or in the patch
  • Options
    VamPandaVamPanda Posts: 6,226 New Member
    edited June 2012
    EXCELLENT!
  • Options
    KSkyeeSims12KSkyeeSims12 Posts: 930
    edited June 2012
    Even More Excited :D
  • Options
    FrusturatedUserFrusturatedUser Posts: 484 Member
    edited June 2012
    Can you believe that people who start playing this game next year or before TS4 comes out will never experience so many of the problems we do? They'll never why LN was so unpopular, never experience the armies of celebrities. This EP cannot get here fast enough.
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited June 2012
    This just made my day! I like the vamps and celebs ... but too many can ruin your game play! Thank you EA!!
  • Options
    Emily485Emily485 Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited June 2012
    YAYYY!

*does happy dance*
  • Options
    SiminoidSiminoid Posts: 961 New Member
    edited June 2012
    tammyjo329 wrote:
    This just made my day! I like the vamps and celebs ... but too many can ruin your game play! Thank you EA!!

^This. :)
  • Options
    labrams1228labrams1228 Posts: 297 Member
    edited June 2012
    Thank you for that, EA!
  • Options
    MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Very exciting! Thank you for listening people at EA!
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2012
    *happy asian dance*

This feature will probably come in a patch too for the base game so even for those who don't get Supernatural, it's something to look forward to also.

Although, I'm getting this EP anyways :lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm even more excited! YAY!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited June 2012
    YES! I'll just max out those sliders for Hidden Springs and Moonlight Shores.
  • Options
    shaposh2012shaposh2012 Posts: 760 Member
    edited June 2012
    SimsTias wrote:

Question:
    @SimGuruMegan Just go ahead and ask Can you or someone else make it so our towns aren't completely overrun by vamps, werewolves, witches etc?

Answer:
    @Twitter user We did! You'll have control over which supernaturals (and how many) are in your town. See, we do listen! ;)

Question 2:
    Does that include control over the vampires in late night and possible control over celebs?

Answer 2:

Finally they've listen and made a Slider to controll all creatures and Papparazzi's. this made my day :D

Hurrah! This means I will actually want Late Night and the new EP! It also means that after a tough day at the office I could play a zombie apocalypse, but then switch back to my happy little non-supernatural town on weekends.
  • Options
    ZilvraZilvra Posts: 419 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Fantastic! Thanks for the info ;)
  • Options
    noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    edited June 2012
    Thank you EA for listening, At last those off us who don't like the Vamp's and Celeb's runing our towns can turn them off . Happy Days (at least for me ) thank you once again. :-)
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited June 2012
    Oooooooo can we make the town over runned by zombies and have a zombie apocalypse? Well I hear you need a potion, but I'm sure it will be a mod for that. :P

I can't believe they listen to us. Woooo! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm almost as excited about the possibility to turn the supernaturals OFF as I am about being able to create them in the first place... :D
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited June 2012
    Oh, phew! I was worried I would have to wait for this feature to be tackled by modders before I was able to play. Although as a few people have mentioned... having a town get overrun does sound fun :twisted:
  • Options
    Tazlady19Tazlady19 Posts: 299 Member
    edited June 2012
    SimsTias wrote:

Question:

Answer:

Question 2:

Answer 2:

I wish you all could see how big my smile is right now. :D
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited June 2012
    SimsTias wrote:

Question:

Answer:

Question 2:

Answer 2:

SimsTias,

I assume it will be a slider, or more likely sliders, since you can control each one individually, than again, it might be by a different method, since she didn't specifically mention sliders, but most likely that is what it will be.