Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone had twins/triplets yet?

Comments

• Options
    SaelannaSaelanna Posts: 40 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I restarted my legacy after I cheated and felt dirty. My Sim-mother had the fertility treatment after her first pregnancy (single girl). The second pregnancy also resulted in one child, a boy. Then I thought, as I come from a family of three, three kids would be nice, but guess what? Yep - twin girls arrived, so now they have four, two kids and two toddlers. Now I've had twins the thought of triplets brings me out in a cold sweat!
  • Options
    blueadhblueadh Posts: 67 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey im blueadh.And to answer all questions:to increase the chances of twins/triplets you can use to fertility treatment as you alredy know.but if you dont wanna make it premanent since most time the fertility treatment always work, u can watch the kids channel on the tv and listen to the kids station on the radio frequently to increase the chances of having multiple children.
  • Options
    KavitaaKavitaa Posts: 40 New Member
    edited August 2009
    When I first started playing TS3 I made a married couple of young adults, they had girltwins first, then three days later girltriplets, then a single boy, then girltriplets again, then girltwins again, and then a ghostboy (the husband had died) then the mother adopted a single girl, and then she died. and neither the father of the mother had the furtility treatment, she did not go to the hospital for advice, and she deliverd in the hospital once, with her first kids. She even deliverd triplets in the park. And I got to choose two traits for every single baby.
  • Options
    theofficialemilytheofficialemily Posts: 13 New Member
    edited August 2009
    On the first try, when I was playing Agnes C., I got triplets. *headdesk*
  • Options
    Rockangel48Rockangel48 Posts: 459 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Twins: Yes, a couple times.

Triplets: Never. lol
  • Options
    iFreakdomiFreakdom Posts: 1,208 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My sims have had seven sets of triplets (in different households, of course).
    It usually helps if you have the Fertility Treat,ment. Listening to Kid's music and waching Kid's TV helps, too.
  • Options
    UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Beckeh wrote:
    Just wondering,
    Ive had 7 kids and still no twins or triplets,
    ?
    x

My sims have had triplets and twins.
    Has anyone had a boy+girl set of twins. You know mixed cause all my are the same sex...
  • Options
    dionneisacookiedionneisacookie Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i had twins yesterday for the first time =D
    no triplets though..

tbh the twins are giving me enough hassle, i dont want triplets...
  • Options
    TheDs2TheDs2 Posts: 60 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I've had twins twice :3
    In Sims 2, I hated having twins because I could never look after them - it was too hard for me but in Sims 3 it's so much easier! I love it :]
  • Options
    LaurenSynclairLaurenSynclair Posts: 103 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Iv'e had sims 3 since it came out! Still no twins/triplets :(
  • Options
    VerynStarVerynStar Posts: 8 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I managed to have my sims have twins, no rewards or special eating habits. It just happened, so I guess it can be very random too. Funny, since they were only trying for a second child. Oh well. two for the price of one!
  • Options
    MystickMoggyMystickMoggy Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2009
    *dives in*

OMG I JUST HAD TWINS! :mrgreen: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! It's my first baby(/babies) on The Sims 3!!! Yaaaay!

*runs off*
  • Options
    babygemini1986babygemini1986 Posts: 95 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i have had several sets of twins and i had my 1st set of triplets this week:) hey i even have twin girls in real life lol :)
  • Options
    luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I always have twins with the fertility treatment. But NEVER triplets. It is so not cool. I want triplets soooo bad. And every time I never get them. I have her read pregnancy books, watch the kids channel and listen to kids music... still, nothing. Yep. It pretty much sucks.
  • Options
    crazybadazycrazybadazy Posts: 1,144 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The founder of my legacy had triplet boys, it surprised me because I didn't even have the fertility treatment. Triplets are a handful they made better friends in each other than they did with their working parents.
  • Options
    CMSnedCMSned Posts: 192 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I had twins but not triplets.

It's hard, but they keep themselves entertained.

• Options
    NemamiahNemamiah Posts: 749 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I've had 3 sets of twins throughout my game... no Triplets yet... I haven't played for a while though... so you know...
  • Options
    Meg725Meg725 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My sim had triplets her first time. I used fertility treatments on the father and mother.
  • Options
    FatalTemptressFatalTemptress Posts: 757 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yes. :XD: I had triplets straight up after giving both the mother and father the Fertility Treatment.
  • Options
    ColorfulSmilesColorfulSmiles Posts: 126 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yes, I had twins and triplets. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    amakachaoamakachao Posts: 422 New Member
    edited August 2009
    UKSpring90 wrote:
    [
    My sims have had triplets and twins.
    Has anyone had a boy+girl set of twins. You know mixed cause all my are the same sex...

UKSpring90 if you go ONE page back, someone already answered this question when I asked it. And it does work.
    If you have installed the new patch this won't work anymore. Having a pregnant sim eat apples will give a boy, eating watermelon will give a girl. Use fertility treatment (to have more than one baby) & have the gender of your baby revealed to you by a Sim with high Medical skill. If they say boy start eating watermelon & one baby will be a girl.
  • Options
    purple_beejeepurple_beejee Posts: 134 New Member
    edited August 2009
    yes i have had 2 sets of triplets and 4 sets of twins lol my very first family had twins on the first try!!!

:):):) the twins have only been boy-boy and girl-girl both sets of triplets have been girls
  • Options
    circusbugcircusbug Posts: 62 New Member
    edited August 2009
    One toddler and a set of triplets at the same time. I had to have both parents and a babysitter all at the same time to keep them happy. :/
  • Options
    candysim02candysim02 Posts: 43 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i've only had one set of twins and they were both girls..but a couple of people from the forums told me your sims need to watch kids television and listen to a lot of kids music.
  • Options
    dbussingdbussing Posts: 261 New Member
    edited August 2009
    yea had both raising triplets sets your household difficulty all the way up whats really exciting is having a set of triplets as toddlers and then have another set as babies