Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modthesims3 is RUBBISH! (Sorry I was on the Wrong Website!)

Is it just me or is Modthesims3 rubbish or what? It is much worse than modthesims2. Please leave your thoughts!

Comments

• Options
    JoannaAsia95JoannaAsia95 Posts: 1,245 New Member
    edited August 2009
    bags1.jpg
    Thats how I feel..
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2009
    Modthesims is great. Do you need help there? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    the_lying_muffinthe_lying_muffin Posts: 245 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I remember you!

Some really good cc creators might not buy the Sims 3. : C
    Anyway, of course it's going to be rubbish for a bit, probably longer as most of the cc creators need to figure out what they can and can't do before spending time on an item.
    Plus the game just came out about two months ago.
  • Options
    ChylaChyla Posts: 3,270 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It's just you.

What's so bad about it?
  • Options
    unsecretcrushunsecretcrush Posts: 1,029 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I have no complaints.
  • Options
    basher118basher118 Posts: 1,265 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i cant get onto the mod thing.
  • Options
    RubytheFuzzledRubytheFuzzled Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    MORE IMPORTANTLY -

3wtnl.jpg
  • Options
    toxic989toxic989 Posts: 88 New Member
    edited August 2009
    How exactly is it rubbish, in your opinion?

ETA: So, you "can't get into the mod thing"... Okay, fine. But there's stuff there other than mods, like cc. hairs and stuff. pretty much everything I've seen seems to be good quality. So... Your complaint about it is what, again?

And if you also "can't get into the cc thing", then what are you doing on MTS in the first place? :P
  • Options
    unsecretcrushunsecretcrush Posts: 1,029 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Did you actually register an account with them, and are you presently logged in to said account? Both these things are necessary to download anything from there. If that is what you mean by "can't get onto the mod thing," anyway.
  • Options
    shadowbeast2003shadowbeast2003 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It will get better they have just started to test a program to clone sims 3 objects. It is available for download for testing purposes.
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    basher118 wrote:
    Is it just me or is Modthesims3 rubbish or what? It is much worse than modthesims2. Please leave your thoughts!

Rubbish? I think not! I get most of my mods from there. But that's your opinion I guess.
  • Options
    hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    edited August 2009
    Well now I understand why you've named yourself " basher ".
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • Options
    cudleybabysimcudleybabysim Posts: 865 Member
    edited August 2009

:lol:

Anyway, I personally like MTS. It looks to be a really good site and I don't know if I want to download things from other sites, I'd rather just download from them because the site seems really good and trustworthy. But, everyone is entitled to their opinion :)
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009

Agreed! It's all coming clear now. :lol:
  • Options
    ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited August 2009
    What???? :shock: It's freakin Fantastic! try registering and then boom Sims heaven.
  • Options
    valennealvvalennealv Posts: 641 New Member
    edited August 2009
    basher118 wrote:
    i cant get onto the mod thing.

Huh? You need to register!? And no-one is prodding you with a heated metal rod saying download from Modthesims.. Its your choice if you don't like it don't go there.

:wink:
  • Options
    Chop119Chop119 Posts: 1,928 Member
    edited August 2009
    I don't understand,

Are you calling it rubbish because it has hardly any mods/cc?

If thats why, it's just been out for acouple monthes and people have to work around problems to make cc and mods. I've seen new things being made each day.
  • Options
    Chop119Chop119 Posts: 1,928 Member
    edited August 2009
    And signing up is hardly a problem.
  • Options
    SimaniacgirlSimaniacgirl Posts: 34 Member
    edited August 2009
    You might have confused modthesims3 with modthesims.info (the site that was called modthesims2 before). Modthesims3 isn't made by the same people so that's why it doesn't have the same quality or the same creators. If you want the good stuff go to modthesims.info :-).
  • Options
    randommermaderandommermade Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I tried to download some stuff from themm but i couldnt get it to work, i think its just me. I guesss its just a me no speeky computer geeky situation!
  • Options
    NemamiahNemamiah Posts: 749 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I tried to download some stuff from themm but i couldnt get it to work, i think its just me. I guesss its just a me no speeky computer geeky situation!

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344611 Install helpeeeeeeer!

also... you may want to right click your programs folder for the Sims 3 (you know, where it installed) and click "properties" "security" and allow your user access if you can, or else it'll just say "cannot access this file" or something, but it tells you where to put them in that error anyhow =3

EDIT:

my opinion of Modthesims.info (which is not MTS3.com, because that's one of those bogus sites that come up when you've typed it "wrong") I like it, the tools are easy to use, the mods actually work (providing you install them in the right places, which I didn't originally on this PC cause Vista is like bog standard Tech support to me, I know it's there, but I don't know what what the purpose of it is)

I've only downloaded game mods and an actual bald hairstyle... and a random name and trait generator that is an out of game program =3
  • Options
    StarSarahStarSarah Posts: 931 Member
    edited August 2009
    I love it. I think you can make the sims look rally life-like - in a cartoon'ish way :)
  • Options
    lettuceoutlettuceout Posts: 241 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I hate when people don't make sense. Are you doing it on purpose?
  • Options
    velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I looooooove MTS!

End of discussion. >___<
  • Options
    GoatStabberGoatStabber Posts: 876 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It's not the website. I don't think any of us can do better. I saw some amazing content for the sims 2 on there, I think the sims 3 is just so much more difficult to figure out tbh.