Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims Store Objects

Comments

• Options
    myfirstsimsgamemyfirstsimsgame Posts: 2,479 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I love the blue dress! Thanks Aarin!
  • Options
    femfactoryfemfactory Posts: 111 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Thanks aarin for posting the ingame pictures.It's nice to see the size of the stuffed animals in game.I'm getting the ultra lounge youth set.I don't care that much for a castle rightnow so I won't buy that set.I also like the blue dress but I don't buy clothes often because there are already alot of free clothes outthere.I would have liked new hair though.
  • Options
    rredrred Posts: 1,274 New Member
    edited August 2009
    mialynn007 wrote:
    rred wrote:

For the longest time I couldn't figure out how to do them and then I realized I had been putting them in my documents folder b/c I could never find my program files one.

I don't use a program, I do it all manually. I figured that was one less thing to download. :mrgreen:

So I don't have to download anything to extract the file? I can do that manually? If so, how?

You should download winrar b/c a lot of the sites use .rar and .zip files but if you want ones from Peggy then they already come as package files.

Here is the link for Lawertend's amazing guide to downloading CC. It helped me a lot!!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/73573.page
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Thank you very much Aarin for in game shots! No matter how it looks on the site or in CAS I always prefer to see stuff in game. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Sarah999Sarah999 Posts: 159 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I really wanted new hair because I don't use CC that isn't EA. They mentioned in an interview about the expansion pack that the store would be updated once a month :(

I actually really like the shoes they've added and I'm glad they did - new shoes was another thing I was hoping for.
  • Options
    jix2993jix2993 Posts: 3,312 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I really want the new things, however the prices are outrages!
  • Options
    unsecretcrushunsecretcrush Posts: 1,029 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Wingtip oxford pumps? Yes please.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Sarah999 wrote:
    I really wanted new hair because I don't use CC that isn't EA. They mentioned in an interview about the expansion pack that the store would be updated once a month :(

I actually really like the shoes they've added and I'm glad they did - new shoes was another thing I was hoping for.

I was wondering if they were ever going to add shoes or accesories to the site. I am happy that they are going to.

I, however, am a little less enthused about those..shoes...
  • Options
    aarinaarin Posts: 7,260 New Member
    edited August 2009

They're pretty fierce.

Now I can go into full on power-broker mode and match them up with all the manly pant suits they released prior.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    aarin wrote:

They're pretty fierce.

Now I can go into full on power-broker mode and match them up with all the manly pant suits they released prior.

Hahaha, those shoes are deff. good for stepping on the little people. 8)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    The heel on them is crazy! The first thing I thought when I put them on my sim was like, "I need to use this mesh and make moar shoooes."
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Oh plz do, I find myself using the same shoes over and over again because I hate a majority of the default options.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    They have modded mesh higher heels over at MTS, but they are so shoddily done because the mesh itself is just stretched at such an angle, the foot looks like it has been bound because it's distorted and squished. There are some decent platform shoes, but those are too hootchy mama for me.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Oh plz do, I find myself using the same shoes over and over again because I hate a majority of the default options.

:shock:

You mean you don't like the thigh high stripper boots?
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited August 2009
    jix2993 wrote:
    I really want the new things, however the prices are outrages!

I hold out hope that maybe they'll eventually make them free, like they did with all the JC Penny stuff. I'm also still holding out hope that the new Cary Grant movie will be released next year, so... we'll see.

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Mcbean wrote:
    I'm also still holding out hope that the new Cary Grant movie will be released next year, so... we'll see.

I'm sure Cary Grant is over most of these kids' heads. I appreciated your comment though. 8) I eat and breathe TCM.
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited August 2009
    aarin wrote:
    I'm sure Cary Grant is over most of these kids' heads. I appreciated your comment though. 8) I eat and breathe TCM.

Indeed!

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    None of my lady Sims are strippers or superheroes, so they are totes not appropriate. D:

It's not really the height of the heels I don't like, it's just the blah-nature of the actual shoe designs. It's like, how many ankle-length booties do we really need? And really, NO flat-heeled non-pointy boots (unless you unlock career outfits)? Also too many sandals. Bleh! There is just no pleasing me, really.
  • Options
    Sarah999Sarah999 Posts: 159 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm guessing fashion in the UK is rather different than the US then.
  • Options
    edited August 2009

25gb2gg.jpg

Gloves are a part of the outfit by default.

The boxes are toy boxes (blue rounded corner box, pink rounded corner box.) I don't have any children in my household, so I don't know about the stuffed animals, but I think the large bunnies were under decor so they obviously serve no real purpose. I forget where the Godzilla stuffed animal was though.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    aarin wrote:

25gb2gg.jpg

Gloves are a part of the outfit by default.

The boxes are toy boxes (blue rounded corner box, pink rounded corner box.) I don't have any children in my household, so I don't know about the stuffed animals, but I think the large bunnies were under decor so they obviously serve no real purpose. I forget where the Godzilla stuffed animal was though.

That dress is actually quite pretty.

Would be even more pretty w/o the gloves imo.
  • Options
    jix2993jix2993 Posts: 3,312 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Aarin did you buy everything new in the store?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    .. :oops: