Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~ My Sims based on Real Life People ~

Comments

• Options
    PceLuvHpexx303PceLuvHpexx303 Posts: 741 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My avi is Katy Perry!
  • Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited August 2009
    I must post again because I didn't see the additional sims you added and I just have to say that you have some amazing sim-making skills. I'm jealous.
  • Options
    peaceloveharmonypeaceloveharmony Posts: 6,824 Member
    edited August 2009
    pceluvhpexx she's nice :D
    debra thank you very much! but if anyone has amazing sim making skills it's vigmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    VigmedVigmed Posts: 1,185 Member
    edited August 2009
    *cough*

Peace, you on? :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    hiii yes i'm on :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Are you ready?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    yep!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ok, go.
  • Options
    drewsash0508drewsash0508 Posts: 24 New Member
    edited August 2009
    peaceloveharmony: Please tell me where you get your awesome hairstyles!!!! I don't have them, and I don't see them in the Store. How did you get them? And if anyone else knows how to get more cool hairstyles PLEASE let me know, clothes too. I was thinking that they should come out with a Sims 3 expansion pack full of hairstyles and clothes.....Please help!!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    done! :]
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Another job well done. Only 1 out. :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    peaceloveharmony: Please tell me where you get your awesome hairstyles!!!! I don't have them, and I don't see them in the Store. How did you get them? And if anyone else knows how to get more cool hairstyles PLEASE let me know, clothes too. I was thinking that they should come out with a Sims 3 expansion pack full of hairstyles and clothes.....Please help!!!!!
    i get clothes at various places like modthesims and hairstyles here is a great blog:
    http://trinity2oo5.vox.com/
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Vigmed wrote:
    lol yay :D soo any sim requests yet ;] ?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Vigmed wrote:
    lol yay :D soo any sim requests yet ;] ?

I still can't think of any. The problem may be that I'm not playing, so I wouldn't use it anyway.

Maybe after I finish my next story, and take that break, I'll have an idea of whom.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    okayy thank you so much again she's in my game right now haha i'm gonna post a few pics she's awesome :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    okayy thank you so much again she's in my game right now haha i'm gonna post a few pics she's awesome :D

lol I'm glad you like it. If I tweak it anymore, I'll let you know.

When I think of something for you to make, I'll try to keep it equally as challenging. We need more mods. I'm most unhappy with the eyebrows, but I think we'll some some custom brows soon'ish. Have one, but wasn't the right kind for this.
  • Options
    sarahann3sarahann3 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Could you make Barbara Eden? The actress who played Jeannie on I Dream of Jeannie? I'd really appreciate it.

1960barbaraeden.jpg
    BarbaraEden.bmp
    jeanniebw.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    thanks for the request sarah ill let you know if i do :D

~~~~~~~

29mu5av.jpg
    2sbrj1z.jpg
    so yeah these pictures are not great at all but i wanted to show you her in my game ^_^ she looks great :D
    oh my goshh i completely agree on the eyebrow thing!! it's so annoying, we need more now lol. and some of the eyebrows are not that great looking XP
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    thanks for the request sarah ill let you know if i do :D

~~~~~~~

so yeah these pictures are not great at all but i wanted to show you her in my game ^_^ she looks great :D
    oh my goshh i completely agree on the eyebrow thing!! it's so annoying, we need more now lol. and some of the eyebrows are not that great looking XP

Haha, I love the pics. That "Riku" hair looks really nice on your Sim. Think I may have to take this one. Could work her as Kara's sister SHHH!

You won't hurt my feelings if you want to change the hair, makeup, or clothes on the Sophia. I had used one of my Sims as a base for her, so feel free. Made her for you anyway.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    thanks and that would be awesome if she was kara's sister :O
  • Options
    drewsash0508drewsash0508 Posts: 24 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i get clothes at various places like modthesims and hairstyles here is a great blog:
    http://trinity2oo5.vox.com/

OK so I went to that site for custom content and downloaded a bunch of stuff, and some stuff from some other sites, and I followed Lawertend instructions on how to install and download everything, so I did all that, and i restarted my computer, and then i went to go play and My sims 3 launcher doesn't work now, its always worked fine. did i do something wrong?? It says: The Sims 3 launcher has stopped working....Any ideas??
  • Options
    EmeyleEmeyle Posts: 446 New Member
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    Thevamplestat25Thevamplestat25 Posts: 400 Member
    edited August 2009
    your Jessica= amazing love her!!!

they are all good by the way but I just love trueblood and Jessica is one of my fave characters!! cant wait till sunday! I want to see more Godric!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    thank you thevamplestat25 i cannot wait until sunday either :D
  • Options
    happybirthdayrickhappybirthdayrick Posts: 623 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I made a Blair Waldorf
    b2.jpg
    b1.jpg
    I have her in my studio if anyone would like to upload her.

and just for funsies lets compare to my sims 2 version
    blairy.jpg