Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If Bella Goth is immortal...

Does that mean that she murdered the Bachelors for eternal life?

Comments

• Options
    mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited May 2012
    huh?
  • Options
    alexponentialalexponential Posts: 165 New Member
    edited May 2012
    It's the only reasonable explanation for her future as a goddess in The Sims 2.
  • Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited May 2012
    :shock:
  • Options
    jojodelpierojojodelpiero Posts: 777 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Umm... What??? :shock:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    ALSO, her mother's name, Jocasta, is descended from the Greek mythology of Oediupus, which we all know is a truly messed up story. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.
  • Options
    WoWLynniaWoWLynnia Posts: 2,715 Member
    edited May 2012
    Uhh, she's not immortal....she was abducted by aliens and disappeared. She appears in Strangetown in TS2 as a townie. And why would she kill the Bachelors? She IS a Bachelor. ;o Simis and Jocasta Bachelor are her parents...
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The Sims canon is all a lie.
  • Options
    mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited May 2012
    It's the only reasonable explanation for her future as a goddess in The Sims 2.

she's not a goddess....o.o....... :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Options
    overcookedburgerovercookedburger Posts: 2,152 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Somebody has been watching way too many movies.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    She doesn't age. Even if she were abducted, she would have aged previous to that. She immortal and killed poor, freaky looking Jocasta, and Simis.
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited May 2012
    IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

Well, can you explain it to me?

• Options
    PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited May 2012
    the sims 3 is a prequal that why she a little kid
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited May 2012
    You can find her grave in Lunar Lakes.
    End of story.
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    Clay4512Clay4512 Posts: 933 Member
    edited May 2012
    Cyron43 wrote:
    End of story.
    ^^

She is a little kid in Sunset Valley because the sims 3 takes place 50 years before pleasantview (or whatever the town is called), from the sims 2 was established.
    She was abducted by aliens, while looking through a telescope at Don Lathario's house. In the Riverview town trailer for the sims 3, you can see Don teleporting. This has raised suspicions that Don was in fact an alien, and took part in the abduction. Cyron43 mentioned that Bella's grave was found in Lunar Lakes. Lunar Lakes is a town on a different planet. This proves that she was abducted, lived, and died on Lunar lakes. She is not a goddess, and I have no idea where you got that crazy idea.

In the sims 2, she is found as a townie in Strangetown. Some people say that this is a clone that the aliens have made of her.
  • Options
    SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited May 2012
    She's dead in LL. Unless that happens to be another Bella. But yea, no.
  • Options
    labrams1228labrams1228 Posts: 297 Member
    edited May 2012
    Dude, where did you ever come up with that idea?
  • Options
    rk800rk800 Posts: 541 Member
    edited May 2012
    I think someones taken too many happy pills... :roll:.
    2cr3bs9.png
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited May 2012
    Clay4512 wrote:
    Cyron43 wrote:
    End of story.
    ^^

She is a little kid in Sunset Valley because the sims 3 takes place 50 years before pleasantview (or whatever the town is called), from the sims 2 was established.
    She was abducted by aliens, while looking through a telescope at Don Lathario's house. In the Riverview town trailer for the sims 3, you can see Don teleporting. This has raised suspicions that Don was in fact an alien, and took part in the abduction. Cyron43 mentioned that Bella's grave was found in Lunar Lakes. Lunar Lakes is a town on a different planet. This proves that she was abducted, lived, and died on Lunar lakes. She is not a goddess, and I have no idea where you got that crazy idea.

In the sims 2, she is found as a townie in Strangetown. Some people say that this is a clone that the aliens have made of her.

Actually, Don's story has him being pushed through the teleporter by a bunch of laughing women. ;)
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited May 2012
    Okay just to make the story complete: There's a huge statue of Bella in the center of Belladonna Cove (Sims 2). Bella is no goddess, that has been proven but due to the immense size and material (gold) of the statue the other Sims raised her into that status. :wink:
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    MayIHaveACookieMayIHaveACookie Posts: 20,488 Member
    edited May 2012
    ...? :lol: No comment.
    sb2cck.gif
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited May 2012
    Bella is pretty much the main character in all of sims.
    In my game, she becomes a time lord! :D
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited May 2012
    I think he just posted this to get attention.

But I agree with everyone here about the history of Bella, perhaps do some better research or at least be more specific next time you post :shock:
  • Options
    PinkSims51PinkSims51 Posts: 572 Member
    edited May 2012
    If you all checked Sims Wiki, you would have a better idea of the fact that the Bella Goth in Lunar Lakes is most unlikely to be the real Bella. LL Bella Goth has blonde hair and green eyes, unless the alien abduction changed her IF she landed in LL then it wouldn't work.

The STORY is that she was abducted by aliens and they dropped her at Strange Town. The reality is that the real Bella Goth is still hidden in Pleasant View, but you need cheats or a third party program to find her.

Bella Goth is the "icon" of Sims, but not famous "in" the Sims.
    She is NOT immortal, you just have to follow the storyline. :wink:

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Bella_Goth
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited May 2012
    EIisabetta wrote:
    Clay4512 wrote:
    Cyron43 wrote:
    End of story.
    ^^

Actually, Don's story has him being pushed through the teleporter by a bunch of laughing women. ;)

The Caliente sisters... :evil:

That's what i'm trying to do in my story.

Bella, Don and the caliente sisters have a conflict on lunar lakes. Don is undecided with who to side with, so he flees; together with other sims of my creaiton, she battles the sisters, but is mortally wounded.
    The end scene would show her gravestone with an unidentifed woman standing near, face hidden. [End credits]

Thus backing my theory Bella is a Time Lord. 8)

I haven't decided if she should regenerate yet, though.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    You people are no fun.