Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creepy sim outside window!!!!!

On my sims lot, there is a creepy sim stuck outside of their window!!! She's stinking too, smelly green gas from under her arms lol!

Will she eventually just die?

Here's the picture (link anyway, not sure how to put the picture on here):

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/671/918/011/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• Options
    xxDeannexxxxDeannexx Posts: 44
    edited May 2012
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BuffyspikerBuffyspiker Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited May 2012
    screenshot_original.jpg

There ya go. You had it right the second time, you just forgot to add the [/img] at the end to close it :)

That is creepy though :? Perhaps she's a papparazzi? Whatever the case it seems like she is stuck, can your sim ask her to leave? If not, hover over her to find out what her name and then use resetsim on her. She'll then disappear :)
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited May 2012
    that sim is rather creepy!! If you want her to go away, try hovering your cursor over her, and take note of the sim's full name. Try the reset sim cheat...to open cheat box is ctrl+shift+c Type into cheat box: resetsim simfirstname simlastname.

Say the sim name is Sally Smith...when you type in the cheat, it would look like this: resetsim Sally Smith

that will reset the sim if she is stuck...and, most likely make her disappear...no more smelly creepy sim!! :mrgreen:

Buffyspiker beat me to the punch!! 8)
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited May 2012
    Creepy - what?? she looks like a normal sim to me. sorry. I didn't understand the problem. :?
  • Options
    BuffyspikerBuffyspiker Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited May 2012
    Creepy - what?? she looks like a normal sim to me. sorry. I didn't understand the problem. :?

Lol! Well if you like random sims just staring through your windows, then no, it's not creepy at all :lol:
  • Options
    djBacardidjBacardi Posts: 309 New Member
    edited May 2012
    That happened to my sim not too long ago. My Sim called the police for help regarding the peeping tom and ended getting hustled for $500 simoleons. Talk about police corruption. :evil:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thanks! I'll try the reset sim thing, see if it works.

No, my sim can't ask her to leave or shoo her away.

The only reason she's creepy is because she's staring through the window! I've had to move my sims bedroom as she's like a peeping tom!!!!!! :shock:

Dee x
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    djBacardi wrote:
    That happened to my sim not too long ago. My Sim called the police for help regarding the peeping tom and ended getting hustled for $500 simoleons. Talk about police corruption. :evil:

ROFL
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited May 2012
    :lol: , she just wants some lovin'.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for the resetsim tip, She's gone!!!!!

Dee x