Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

- Lots & Sims By Wibs - Retired thread, see first pg for link to new thread!

Comments

• Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited April 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    That is so perfect Wibs! :shock: :shock: :D I love the beachy/exotic vibe of the lot! Your interiors are to die for! Are you an interior designer in real life? If not you should be. You have real feeling for decor and colours. LOVE it! The lighting mod is so beautiful! I wish EA would give us something like that. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you so much, Yanti :D And no, I am not an interior designer in RL, it's just something I like to do in the Sims 3 :wink: Yeah, that lighting mod is awesome, I couldn't play without it now!
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited April 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    The lighting mod is so beautiful!

I agree, Yanti, although thankfully I semi-photoshop-literate, so I can give it a few touch-ups afterwards. Wibs, if you don't mind me "hijacking" your thread (if you could call it that) then I'd like to post a link for Pixlr-O-Matic which is a simple, yet really effective tool for editing your photos :)

Wibs, this house is beautiful. There's no other way to put it. I always love your use of colour, and in this build it creates a perfect tropical vibe. I LOVE the arches you used in the family space to create an open feel... well, you *would* feel the open if you had no wall ^_____^ The décor is very classy, kind of boho.... something I really love. I left you a well-deserved rec' :thumbup:

--Wibble :)

PS, you know how on your blog when someone comments it says "So-and-so killjoys Made some noise", how do you change the comments message like that? I'd love to know for a little *secret* thing I have *said in smooth R'n'B voice* goin' owwn ^____^

PPS, the number of edits in this post is APPALLING, I'm sorry :oops: I guess the forums just aren't an iPad's best friend!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    MeaganJo wrote:
    Mariko is absolutely gorgeous! And your new Bungalo WOW!!! My favorite part is the kitchen with how you did the cabinets! Beautiful!!!

Thank you so much, MJ :D I can't take credit for the kitchen cabinet idea though, I've seen it done by other simmers before and I thought it was a great idea :wink:
  • Options
    robotentityrobotentity Posts: 348 New Member
    edited April 2012
    The layout is perfect in its simplicity! You have a great touch with moo - you inspire!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    What a great house!! It reminds me so much of a house that you would easily find in galveston island. Great interiors, they are so beachy and relaxing. Already rec'd :D

Thank you, Mason - I looked up Galveston Island and it looks beautiful, wouldn't mind going there :D
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi Wibs! I tried to leave a comment earlier but it wouldn't let me.

I adore that palette! Always look forward to your Bungalows! Rec'd.
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    jnsandyjnsandy Posts: 646 New Member
    edited April 2012
    wow i love the bungalow! :D very atmospheric and inviting, reminds me of something you might find in Hana, Maui.
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi Wibs
    Mariko has such pretty eyes. :D:D Wonderful Bali Bungalow love the shelf above the half wall fantastic idea. :D The decor in it's rich colours has the feel of a lush rainforest. :D Left rec's for both.
    Hugs Folly :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I love Bali Bungalow. I've said this before but your interior design sense is impeccable. I would pay you good money to be my real life interior designer because everytime I look at one of your house's interiors I really really want to live in a house like that!

I always love the combinations of colours and textures you use. The way you mix and match and don't do matchy matchy. Even the way you place furniture is new and exciting!

Okay. I'll stop drooling and shut up now. This is definitely going on my favourite's list.

Oh, thank you so much - your kind words make me blush a little :oops: :D
  • Options
    DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
    edited May 2012
    The Bali Bungalow looks amazing inside out! Every little detail fits perfectly. Rec'd :thumbup:
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi, Wibs! :) Your Bali Bungalow looks fabulous, you always create amazing interiors and atmosphere with tons of details! :)
    Already commented on your blog and recommended.
    *hugs*
  • Options
    oOHBangTidyHOooOHBangTidyHOo Posts: 109 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi Wibs, like your new sim Mariko. Very nice style and beautiful features the eyes and skin are amazing. Bali Bungalow looks fantastic, clever use of space and design. For the size of the lot it looks very spacious. Beautiful interios. Great job!!! rec em all

- Mal
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited May 2012
    You did an amazing job on Mariko (oh if only I used CC *cries* lol)! And Bali Bungalow is incredibly gorgeous. DRF. ^_^
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited May 2012
    You are so amazingly talented!

I am in awe of your creations! Your sims are magnificent and your homes are to die for!

:thumbup:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited May 2012
    Your bungalow is really charming Wibs. Amzaing how such a simple architect can look so good.Impressive. :D Dl'd and rec'd.
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Wibs, this house is beautiful. There's no other way to put it. I always love your use of colour, and in this build it creates a perfect tropical vibe. I LOVE the arches you used in the family space to create an open feel... well, you *would* feel the open if you had no wall ^_____^ The décor is very classy, kind of boho.... something I really love. I left you a well-deserved rec' :thumbup:

PS, you know how on your blog when someone comments it says "So-and-so killjoys Made some noise", how do you change the comments message like that? I'd love to know for a little *secret* thing I have *said in smooth R'n'B voice* goin' owwn ^____^

PPS, the number of edits in this post is APPALLING, I'm sorry :oops: I guess the forums just aren't an iPad's best friend!

Thank you very much, Wibble :D I left a comment on your wall on the blog question, hope you saw it :wink:
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited May 2012

Thank you very much, Wibble :D I left a comment on your wall on the blog question, hope you saw it :wink:

I'm afraid I can't find it, Wibs :( I have a new post for this month so feel free to comment on there ^____^

Edit: I managed to figure it out for myself. Thanks for the help anyway :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    masonjacksonmasonjackson Posts: 646 Member
    edited May 2012
    @ Chemicalwibs, Sounds awesome! Im going to galveston right when school ends with my family. I love the architecture! If you go definetly go into the Bishops Palace and Moody Mansion they are really cool! :D
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited May 2012
    Gorgeous bungalow Wibs! I love the palms by the bathtub. It looks so relaxing. Off to rec. :wink:
    sigg.gif

• Options
    edited May 2012
    The layout is perfect in its simplicity! You have a great touch with moo - you inspire!

Thank you so much - nice to see you again, hope you are doing well :D
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited May 2012
    Wowza, I love that bungalow! Love the tropical feel to it, and how your colours makes it just perfect! The outdoors is to die for too!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hi Wibs! I tried to leave a comment earlier but it wouldn't let me.

I adore that palette! Always look forward to your Bungalows! Rec'd.

Thank you so much, Kim - always nice of you to stop by :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    jnsandy wrote:
    wow i love the bungalow! :D very atmospheric and inviting, reminds me of something you might find in Hana, Maui.

Thank you - glad you like it :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Wibs
    Mariko has such pretty eyes. :D:D Wonderful Bali Bungalow love the shelf above the half wall fantastic idea. :D The decor in it's rich colours has the feel of a lush rainforest. :D Left rec's for both.
    Hugs Folly :D

Thank you so much, Folly - always nice to see you here :D *hugs*
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hello :D Here is my new Sim Xander and I hope you like him!

Xander1.png

XanderEveryday.png

Xander2.png

XanderFormal.png

XanderAthletic.png

Xander3.png

CC Credits Here

Download Xander Here

Thank you for looking ♥