Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dead Thread, Please Use New Thread (link in post one)

ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
Fresh Thread as of June 1st, 2012! :mrgreen:http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/543953.page

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the D.N.A. Request Team – Designing Nature and Architecture Just for You! Our team is dedicated to bringing you outstanding service every step of the way. Our threads will always be well-organized, making it easy for you to find out about us and to check the status of your request. We will also have special information to announce from time to time (such as contests)! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Also, let us know how we’re doing! Feedback is always appreciated.

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

Our Services:
• Homes (including shells)
• Community lots
• Town Planning (redesigning rabbithole lots)
• Sims
• Pets
• Households
• Interior decoration
• Landscaping
oow785m

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Fresh Thread as of June 1st, 2012! :mrgreen:http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/543953.page
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited June 2012

May 2012 Finished Requests (newest to oldest):
    eyemask17: Unmasked by Cmnshtr
    onigirilover: Havenheart Villa and Vineyard by ZooProfessor3
    LizNuique: California Beach House by Cmnshtr
    Ashleykaymay: Saffron House Victorian by sashraf
    Lolllimoewmo: Contemporary Living by itguyinsc
    Kryst51: La Hacienda by EMPRESSPAMELA
    Attentionn: Modern Comfort by Sarademoor
    angldior: Riverview Modern by sashraf
    Springfairy556: Stately Hacienda Remodel by originalsim
    Serendipity38: Ben Barnes by EMPRESSPAMELA
    reecehammond: Suburban Split by Rawr2019
    Cut3Nanna: Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy by calmorezoo
    Kalphis: Contemporary Comfort by sashraf
    Queenie08: Raven's Manor by EMPRESSPAMELA
    coolblue04: Brighton Clarity by KylieS21
    Hamito: Metro Heights by originalsim
    mkg1998: Craftsman Shell by Sarademoor
    Katimo: Mediterranean Magic by sashraf
    AshleyDacre: Cherry Blossom Bungalow by itguyinsc
    JagPacker26: Envy's Edge by Rawr2019
    courtsterr9: The Secret Cottage by sashraf
    jhoesel: husky x rottwiler by calmorezoo
    LetterFromAThief: Music Group Chevelle by calmorezoo
    Eliya14: Cat-Bunny by calmorezoo
    mattgstl: Modern Elegance by sashraf
    bluegayle_: Blue Moon Plantation by KLorelei
    jonny12345678: Shingle Craftsman by KylieS21
    ChanelBear: Chanel and Everado by mvande
    Homeworker: Morningstar Chapel by Lissykin
    KayJordan10: Bayou Beach by calmorezoo
    winterivy: The Normandy by Sarademoor
    mrsmilesalot: Hotel California Hilton by sashraf
    Morakai: Country Charm Victorian by Rawr2019
    MizzBaby21: F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre by EMPRESSPAMELA
    Rhett9: Cheshire Cat by EMPRESSPAMELA
    CCCAAALLLIII: Rams Haus - 5br, 3ba by WibbleLikeAJelly
    kandie3: Maya Jacobs by Lissykin
    Echowever: Cobblestone Cottage by Lissykin
    Hollena: Holly Hacker and Petunia Pug by itguyinsc
    jazen: Timberstone Horse Ranch by originalsim
    3TREES: Melrose Sinclair by Rawr2019
    Ilaiana: Family Ranch by itguyinsc
    foxgirl902: Daphne McCullem by Rawr2019
    tmlrule96: Contemporary Kiwi by Rawr2019
    NIKKYNOK: Country Cottage by sashraf
    Mea_93: River View Fire Department by calmorezoo
    InvisibleLyndz: Caliruse House by YOTEAMO

April 2012: here
    March 2012: here
    February 2012: here
    January 2012: here
    December 2011: here
    November 2011: here
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    oow785m
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited May 2012
    Awesome job moving us over, Zoo! Thank you for filling in for me, hun. You're the best! 8)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Awesome job moving us over, Zoo! Thank you for filling in for me, hun. You're the best! 8)

I couldn't have moved us without you, Jess! Thanks for holding my hand through it.

You have a well-earned rest and I'll see if I can keep from destroying our thread in May while you're resting and in blissful ignorance of all that we are getting up to! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited May 2012
    Woot! Go Zoo!
  • Options
    Aleisha18Aleisha18 Posts: 596 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi everyone, I really admire all the work you all do and I've been watching you guys for a while and you have just been growing, well done. I have only started coming on the forums recentl, about three months in fact so you probably haven't noticed me, but I've been playing sims since the beginning, I know you have probably had heaps of join requests but I thought I'd try my luck and see if you guys are "hiring" as such seeing how busy you are. Currently I run my own little request line that helps me improve my skills but I'd love to have some more, I live to build, it's all I do in the sims, I don't use cc on my builds except patterns and I'm very reliable. I have one more build to complete and I could start if you wanted me of course. I do work pretty fast, but I would say a week on average to complete a build. Please take a look at some of my work (just click my siggy) and let me know :)
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited May 2012
    Heeeelllllloooo wooorllddd! It's May... woot!! ^______^

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited May 2012
    hello Im here siggy updated!
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited May 2012
    spring-flower-basket.jpg"width=600"

dpsharp67, I'm claiming your request and have sent a FR.

here is my contact thread, I'll look forward to hearing from you :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    VamPandaVamPanda Posts: 6,226 New Member
    edited May 2012
    fresh shiney new thread ^^ <bookmarks> xD
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Woot! Go Zoo!

Thanks, Sweetie! I'm no Jess, but I don't think I'll sink us if my hand's only on the tiller for just a month (maybe two). :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Aleisha18 wrote:
    Hi everyone, I really admire all the work you all do and I've been watching you guys for a while and you have just been growing, well done. I have only started coming on the forums recentl, about three months in fact so you probably haven't noticed me, but I've been playing sims since the beginning, I know you have probably had heaps of join requests but I thought I'd try my luck and see if you guys are "hiring" as such seeing how busy you are. Currently I run my own little request line that helps me improve my skills but I'd love to have some more, I live to build, it's all I do in the sims, I don't use cc on my builds except patterns and I'm very reliable. I have one more build to complete and I could start if you wanted me of course. I do work pretty fast, but I would say a week on average to complete a build. Please take a look at some of my work (just click my siggy) and let me know :)

Hi, Aleisha! I went to your thread and your creations are just gorgeous (and you've done some really clever and imaginative things in your builds).

Right at the moment we are not doing any general hiring. We are always looking for talented people and we keep a list of people who have expressed an interest in joining D.N.A. I will make sure your name gets added to our list.

When we decide that we need to add to our membership we first look to see if there is anyone on the list who the team feels would be a good fit. We may go outside the list to find team members as well, especially if no one on the list seems to be the person we need at that time.

We certainly look for talent, but we also look for reliability and experience. One of the other main things that we look for is someone we feel certain will work well with the people who are already members. This generally has to do with someone who has enough of a forum presence that at least some of the team members are already friendly with them.

The advice I generally give to someone we don't know well who is interested in joining the team is to keep uploading stuff and to keep participating in the community and the forums. Most of D.N.A. is all over Creative Corner every day. It's actually a pretty serious addiction for most of us! :D

Thank you for your interest in D.N.A. and maybe one day we'll be knocking on your door asking you to join!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thread is up to date to here!
    oow785m
  • Options
    Aleisha18Aleisha18 Posts: 596 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi, Aleisha! I went to your thread and your creations are just gorgeous (and you've done some really clever and imaginative things in your builds).

Right at the moment we are not doing any general hiring. We are always looking for talented people and we keep a list of people who have expressed an interest in joining D.N.A. I will make sure your name gets added to our list.

When we decide that we need to add to our membership we first look to see if there is anyone on the list who the team feels would be a good fit. We may go outside the list to find team members as well, especially if no one on the list seems to be the person we need at that time.

We certainly look for talent, but we also look for reliability and experience. One of the other main things that we look for is someone we feel certain will work well with the people who are already members. This generally has to do with someone who has enough of a forum presence that at least some of the team members are already friendly with them.

The advice I generally give to someone we don't know well who is interested in joining the team is to keep uploading stuff and to keep participating in the community and the forums. Most of D.N.A. is all over Creative Corner every day. It's actually a pretty serious addiction for most of us! :D

Thank you for your interest in D.N.A. and maybe one day we'll be knocking on your door asking you to join!

Zoo

Hi Zoo, thankyou so much for taking the time to reply to me and for having a look through my thread :) I really appreciate it. Though I haven't been on the forums long I feel as though I have developed a slight addiction also :oops: I love all your work and I hope one day I will have the honor of you guys asking me to join!

Yoteamo, that house is gorgeous!

Aleisha x
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited May 2012
    Nice fresh new thread, Zoo! :)

I was not sims-addicted this weekend :lol: - so I missed some amazing work of my teamies:

Zoo: your modern looks fabulous, I'd knew that you'll make amazing work with everything you do! :)

Calmorezoo: your modern is another gorgeous build, I like the interiors too! :)

Yote: Caliruse House looks so very pretty, I like the entrance, and the interiors very much! :)

Rawr: I've already wrote, I'm glad you was able to create again! Your new lot looks gorgeous! I hope you will find time and "tool" :lol: to create more. :)

I hope I haven't missed any other, now going to check it again! :)
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited May 2012
    Sexy new thread we've got here Zoo :]

Love the new house Yo, left you a rec.

Zoo, I'll be taking this one next :]
    tmlrule96 wrote:
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: tmlrule96
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): modern suburban
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    I have every EP and SP except!!! world adventures. i have the katy perry showtime.
    Lot size: 30x30
    Number of bedrooms:3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? one bedroom is a master with a master suite please. i would love a zebra room for a teen girl and anything will do for a room for a male child.
    Number of bathrooms: 3. typically one with a laundry room downstairs, a master suite, and a regular one. the two upstairs ones with sepreate showers and bathtubs please.
    Favorite color schemes: black&white, purples, and some greens
    Colors you dislike: nothing medium brown. if anything wood has to be a dark rich brown or a really light soft brown.
    Do you want it furnished? yes please.
    Do you want it decorated? yesyesyes please
    Can store content be used?yes
    Can 3rd party CC be used? yes
    Can CAP patterns be used? yes
    Link to specific house or plan (if none, leave blank):
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? a little outdoor area would be nice.
    Additional instructions? i like big kitchens, and no fire places.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Yo Yo: Caliruse House is gorgeous! It looks like a real life house. Left a rec!

Aleisha: You are very welcome! Looking through your Studio was my pleasure, there is some great stuff in there! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thread is up to date to here!
    oow785m
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited May 2012
    Happy First of May everyone!

Yo, beautiful house! Got rec #21. ^_^
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited May 2012
    April showers bring May flowers - only it's May and it's still raining. May showers seem to just make mud. :P
    Make mud pies (hmmmm, pie...) and Mud huts to live in.

On that note, keep building & landscaping away, DNA!
    Put the roofs on tight cuz tornado season is upon some of us... *swirly, whoosh, bang rattle, whoosh whoosh...* [such fun!]

"Oh! There goes the garbage can down the street again, dear! You'd better go fetch it back..."
    (At least sim gc's stay put! One nice thing about the simulated weather... for now!) *rubs hands in anticipation of a potential weather EP*
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited May 2012
    Ha! SpringFairy plugged Cal's Boardwalk build in PopTart's giveaway thread!
    Woot!