Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SIMS 3 WORLD ADVENTURES: Official Info & Screens Thread

Comments

• Options
    ConnorJackConnorJack Posts: 836 New Member
    edited August 2009
    =D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I'm so excited for this EP! I never had any vacation EPs from the previous Sims games, so this is going to be awesome. The screens look so cool and I'm psyched that they added photography in the game. Can't wait for more screens and info!

You can take photos with the cell phone in the base game you know =D
  • Options
    Simsfreak711Simsfreak711 Posts: 417 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The photos look so realistic!I can't wait for this EP to come out! :wink:
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited August 2009
    Well this is their chance...they better add in my Yoga. :evil:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    ConnorJack wrote:
    I'm so excited for this EP! I never had any vacation EPs from the previous Sims games, so this is going to be awesome. The screens look so cool and I'm psyched that they added photography in the game. Can't wait for more screens and info!

You can take photos with the cell phone in the base game you know =D

Yes but they ****... so small and really hard to target what you want.
  • Options
    AbintraAbintra Posts: 454 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm so exited for it! :)

The only thing that bothers me is why they are adding other countries instead of just cities, when Sunset Valley is just a city? What is the name of the current country the Sims live in since they'll be able to travel out of it?
  • Options
    AbintraAbintra Posts: 454 New Member
    edited August 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:

Yoga doesn't originate from China so if they want to be geographically correct they wont be adding it, assuming the announced countries are the only ones in there.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Abintra wrote:
    berrypie27 wrote:

Yoga doesn't originate from China so if they want to be geographically correct they wont be adding it, assuming the announced countries are the only ones in there.

Did not mean it had to come from china.... they just need to add it. They advertised yoga with the base game. I want it. lol
  • Options
    Renyc7Renyc7 Posts: 1,167 Member
    edited August 2009
    awesome, thanks for the info.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Hmm... this thread has moved to the WA forum =D
  • Options
    ApplesodaApplesoda Posts: 57 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Thanks for the info! But i'm still a little confused.. Is this a vacation pack or just plain old exploring. Also, is it just those 3 countries? I'm a little disappointed that theres no really summery, tropical place to visit!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Applesoda wrote:
    Thanks for the info! But i'm still a little confused.. Is this a vacation pack or just plain old exploring. Also, is it just those 3 countries? I'm a little disappointed that theres no really summery, tropical place to visit!
    I don't know what you mean by a "vacation pack"?
  • Options
    purpledragon16purpledragon16 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited August 2009
    thanx Connor, for all the info & pics. i'm so excited, i can hardly wait. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    thanx Connor, for all the info & pics. i'm so excited, i can hardly wait. :mrgreen:
    No problem
  • Options
    MelymacMelymac Posts: 88 Member
    edited August 2009
    I think it sounds a lot more interesting than Bon Voyage, and i like the idea that you can actually live in the destinations permanently. I think it'd be awesome for my Sims to be able to live in Paris or Egypt. I'm excited personally.
  • Options
    VigmedVigmed Posts: 1,185 Member
    edited August 2009
    Maybe by the time this comes out, I'll have played the base game a bit more.

Not complaining, and I look forward to the new additions. Gives me more to work with later on.
  • Options
    Aotearoa13Aotearoa13 Posts: 309 Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm with the person who said it's like building another empty house when you still haven't completed the first. There's too much missing in the original Nhood, too many community places you can't build and enjoy because there's nothing to do there - no cafes (can't buy coffee) no nightclubs (can't have DJs) no shops (can't have sales assistants of any sort)and don't get me started on restaurants. There's beaches everywhere that you can't swim in - hey, maybe they could add this in? - and all sorts of basic items that we've been used to are missing: spa, musical instruments, bubble blower, etc etc.

Socially, it's basically just stand-around-and-talk. I'd like more.
  • Options
    ApplesodaApplesoda Posts: 57 New Member
    edited August 2009
    ConnorJack wrote:
    Applesoda wrote:
    I don't know what you mean by a "vacation pack"?

I mean like a vacation expansion as in hotels, relaxing, all that kind of stuff.
  • Options
    The_ClayThe_Clay Posts: 1,254 New Member
    edited August 2009
    This expansion looks fantastic! I can't wait to explore all the new regions and try out the new skills and the new building materials and and and! hehe November can't come fast enough for me. :)
    it never comes fast enough 4 me because thats my birthmonth a few weeks after the new ep is avalible
  • Options
    CoriAngel79CoriAngel79 Posts: 431 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Thank you for the information!!! :mrgreen::wink: I can't wait. I really like how they are making it like The Sims 2 vacation. Am I right, that it's like The Sims 2 vacation?
  • Options
    KHARPERNKHARPERN Posts: 120 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'll pass on this EP. I never liked the vacations EPs. I will save my money for a Farm EP.
  • Options
    MakayliesMakaylies Posts: 12 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I will never understand why people would want a FARM EP.
  • Options
    sarahhyeahhsarahhyeahh Posts: 134 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i kind of wished it would have been something to do with pets.. :(
    i miss all the kittys & dog's and such. it gave the home alot more livelyness to it if you just have say one sim, which is how i usually play.
  • Options
    UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited August 2009
    At first I didn't like the idea it just didn't seem... simmy but everyone's convinced me so I guess I'll get it and see what it's like!

Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Same my b'days the early the same month