The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

w00t! I'm back!

After weeks of being unable to log in, I can finally log in! I hope the others who also weren't able to can log finally log in.

I sent a question to the customer support, and I received a reply a day later. The customer support person told me to give my information to create a new account. I gave him my serial number to verify that I am a legitimate owner of TS3, so he can give me a new one which he did. He explained that this account has an error. Believing that I cannot log in to this account forever, I used the serial number he gave me and created a new account. I went to SimPrograms.com and surprised to see that SimGuruHydra said that for those having log in problems, don't create a new account. I tried to log in with this account and I logged in successfully! I tried the other one and it works! Now I have 2 accounts, but I will use this account.

Comments

• Options
    SimmerOfSimsSimmerOfSims Posts: 298 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Ooopss! I used the wrong account. This account must be the one which posted that message. lol stupid me
  • Options
    DaynaJaydeDaynaJayde Posts: 247 New Member
    edited August 2009
    w00t!
    I don't even know you. Lul.
  • Options
    SimmerOfSimsSimmerOfSims Posts: 298 New Member
    edited August 2009
    lol I guess nobody knows me. I rarely post.
  • Options
    xSkylliaOceanxSkylliaOcean Posts: 24 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The same thing happened to me, I went through the same procedure, only my nice old account had been DELETED because there was an error with it. Got a new game code and s'alls dandy now. :wink: At least I hope it is.
  • Options
    SimsprocfunSimsprocfun Posts: 1,499 Member
    edited August 2009
    Welcome back and happy simming! :D
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited August 2009
    welcome back
  • Options
    yournewruleryournewruler Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yay for you! :mrgreen: