Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

w00t! I'm back!

After weeks of being unable to log in, I can finally log in! I hope the others who also weren't able to can log finally log in.

I sent a question to the customer support, and I received a reply a day later. The customer support person told me to give my information to create a new account. I gave him my serial number to verify that I am a legitimate owner of TS3, so he can give me a new one which he did. He explained that this account has an error. Believing that I cannot log in to this account forever, I used the serial number he gave me and created a new account. I went to SimPrograms.com and surprised to see that SimGuruHydra said that for those having log in problems, don't create a new account. I tried to log in with this account and I logged in successfully! I tried the other one and it works! Now I have 2 accounts, but I will use this account.

Comments

• Options
    SimmerOfSimsSimmerOfSims Posts: 298 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Ooopss! I used the wrong account. This account must be the one which posted that message. lol stupid me
  • Options
    DaynaJaydeDaynaJayde Posts: 247 New Member
    edited August 2009
    w00t!
    I don't even know you. Lul.
  • Options
    SimmerOfSimsSimmerOfSims Posts: 298 New Member
    edited August 2009
    lol I guess nobody knows me. I rarely post.
  • Options
    xSkylliaOceanxSkylliaOcean Posts: 24 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The same thing happened to me, I went through the same procedure, only my nice old account had been DELETED because there was an error with it. Got a new game code and s'alls dandy now. :wink: At least I hope it is.
  • Options
    SimsprocfunSimsprocfun Posts: 1,499 Member
    edited August 2009
    Welcome back and happy simming! :D
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited August 2009
    welcome back
  • Options
    yournewruleryournewruler Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yay for you! :mrgreen: