Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy Disappointed (Biiiiiiig big big big rant going on over here!)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited April 2012
    Arletta wrote:

Are you going to post the same rant in every KP thread, or just a select few?

the first one became locked, the second one was inactive, and this one people are actually responding in, so I'm here to stay.

I tried typing my Ideas over again, but copying was much easier.

so you don't need to start an argument.

I wasn't trying to start an argument.
  • Options
    chellywellyx3chellywellyx3 Posts: 162
    edited April 2012
    Arletta wrote:
    I wasn't trying to start an argument.

okay, because I didn't want to argue.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I wish that TS3 team at EA would just stop with everything celebrity.. enough is enough and not everyone wants to be a celebrity!! not to mention, I'm more than tired with that stupid agent, I don't need anymore "tinsel town" themed actions, items, activities, clothes, etc..
    I wish they come out with more down to earth EPs and SPs
  • Options
    joelliotjoelliot Posts: 57 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I too think I am getting too old for SIMS. The celebrity and club scene doesn't interest me. It does seem SIMS is now geared towards younger people.
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited April 2012
    joelliot wrote:
    I too think I am getting too old for SIMS. The celebrity and club scene doesn't interest me. It does seem SIMS is now geared towards younger people.

I think that's the general idea. Hook others for another 12 years and they're golden.
  • Options
    AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited April 2012
    Arletta wrote:
    joelliot wrote:

I think that's the general idea. Hook others for another 12 years and they're golden.

Except for my younger kids don't even like sims 3 they say it sucks compared to sims 2. The eldest one is like i can do more stuff in sims 2 and i'll tell you they rather play sims urbz than sims 3, that says a lot. I doubt this game is appealing to the younger fans as well because it places stereotypes on them that just aren't there.

We act like kids wouldnt' want a better quality game but i feel that isn't true at all, they seemed more drawn to the same type of games we adults like. We can't say that sims is being geared to younger kids and hold a straight face here. Because in truth these silly cuts and lack luster expansions and stuff packs just is EA's way of getting more money out of the consmer. So these goofy gimics to try and appeal to more younger people and other genres is absurd and tacky excuse. The real reason why it's like this is because EA is not willing to invest in sims 3 in the same way the did in sims 2 or sims 1. They aren't looking to put more effort or time into the game than required. If that causes the game to become shallow, easy, and tacky they don't care because they have people still buying it. Then people will still turn around and make more excuses justifying why they bought it. In truth there isn't another sims game out there. If there was and it provided better gameplay than this we'd all be playing that. They know they have the upper advanatage.

Any fan who wants to oppose EA for crapping on their customers like this, wants to stand up and try to get people to rally so they start improving the game is quickly ridiculed, shot down, and labeled a dunz, dimmwit and whatever 🐸🐸🐸🐸 name the people of this forum want to call them. I'm beginning to wish a boycott would be successful against this game and for once instead of forumers going toe to toe with each other that they actually unite and start demanding of EA to do better by their consumers. Maybe if we all sat there and said no we would get the developement that we all are looking for. Get a better game, better pricing, and better fixes that are timely and worht it, etc. Show them we're tired of this crap. No it'll be the day when pigs fly when the sims community actually unites to do something benificial for this game.

So while we all sit here complaining and slapping on each other divided, EA will bank on that clean house and move on to the next game they can do that to. You think a united fanbase can't work against a corporation. No business is so dumb that they would let themselves go under or a game drop without trying to save. Since they know the money is here just waiting they aren't going to say no or listen. When sims 3 dropped by 5 percent they were scrambling to see what it was we wanted. We have to stop letting the trolls of this forum make us cowards and bully us around. If you want a better game don't just complain do something.
  • Options
    DreamscarDreamscar Posts: 12
    edited April 2012
    lol you guys be writing essays, but I'm going to add my two sense too. I was looking at the EP games and saw Showtime and Showtime Katy Perry and seen the price difference. I personally thought it was ridiculous, for the price difference. The last EP I am going to get is WA don't really care for pets, I don't want random animals like skunks and racoons coming to my lot, I also didn't like Vampires in LN as for weather they should combine it with Holidays, put easter, thanksgiving, christmas,valentines, etc. I am also waiting on University. When I played Sims2 trees kept catching on fire. They should have where you could make car payments instead of having to flat out buy a car, but anyways they should combine Sims3 with RollerCoaster Tycoon that would make a cool EP I think.