Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need friends for Simport- who actually host/send Sims!

Comments

• Options
    Nanah22Nanah22 Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    I need friends as well. I would host and send sims, but I haven't really gotten into the friend requests yet. Please add me!!!!
  • Options
    TGBobVincentTGBobVincent Posts: 12 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I sent requests to several people.

I'm definitely willing to send and host, I am just starting a new game with a singer though because my previous one had a weird glitch.

I'm on constantly lol, so feel free to add me :)
  • Options
    KIMBERLY31KIMBERLY31 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Hey everyone...I will host sims/or send my sims so please add me!
  • Options
    MatriarchMatriarch Posts: 85 Member
    edited March 2012
    I play at erractic times due to having small kisd to juggle in around but I'm on every day unless my games is glitching so add me and I'll be happy to host.
  • Options
    KlutzyKikiKlutzyKiki Posts: 9
    edited March 2012
    Anyone can add me as well, but please only if you'll seriously host and send your sims! I have a decent amount of friends, but they rarely help me out. :(

I send a lot of requests, haha.
  • Options
    magiccookiemagiccookie Posts: 174 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm currently playing a level 10 acrobat and regularly use SimPort - got 4 stamps yesterday.

I love to help, but you may have to be a bit patient with me at times as Simport got my game stuck a few times already - I'm rebooting as I type lol.
  • Options
    ArrikanezArrikanez Posts: 7 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Send me a request, and I'll friend all of you!

Mind, my Sims to send via Simport are mostly singers, and ALL male, so... XD
    Treat them well!
  • Options
    grobnic356grobnic356 Posts: 429 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Welcoming Simport friends..Eastern time zone...but I play at all times of day and night.
  • Options
    roopurt1roopurt1 Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    i need people to add me lol i wanna send me sims off !!!! i have no friends :(
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited March 2012
    Feel free to add me, i'm happy to host and send my Sims :D
  • Options
    emma1990emma1990 Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    I have been wanting to try the Simport since I installed the game but I can't because I have no friends :( Feel free to add me and I will send sims etc!
  • Options
    sierra319sierra319 Posts: 119 Member
    edited March 2012
    Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • Options
    altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm desperate to get some of my sims out and to get some more sims in. I'm mostly on only during the weekends but when I'm on I want to be simporting like crazy :D
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,576 Member
    edited March 2012
    I've hosted a number of Sims and am getting discouraged as lately it seems more often than not, that my own Sim isn't accepted for his tour. He just comes back after a "wicked" performance and I am told to wait to see if my friend made it to the performance. :shock: At first, I thought I should wait, but the next day my Sim was still "trapped" in this odd limbo where I could neither host or send him off again. I ultimately had to click on him to free him up, with the warning popup suggesting I was giving up potential rewards should I "cancel" the tour. Others said later to go ahead and click on him --- that the whole waiting thing simply meant he'd never been picked up. This is unacceptable.

I host and I also send my Sims!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Cnstnc680Cnstnc680 Posts: 529 Member
    edited March 2012
    Just a word to people who are complaining about people who never send or host sims - I have repeatedly sent requests to be hosted and have accepted many requests to host - it has worked about once for me. Either the sim I'm supposed to be hosting doesn't show up and the Simport icon just stays there, or else I get a booking error when I try to send a sim.

I'm sure many of your friends are actually trying to send and host - it's just very glitchy and difficult to do so! And very frustrating. I would love to take full advantage of this feature but... Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
  • Options
    JClaudioJClaudio Posts: 29
    edited March 2012
    I just came back from a hiatus so I'm still learning the hosting and Simport thing. Feel free to add me though, anyone. I'm always accepting friends requests and will be using SimPort more often as I learn how it works!
  • Options
    4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm not fond of doing this but a few badges require simport. So im looking for active simport users in different timezones. I'm on the east coast so yea. Please ONLY add me if you meet these requirements. Oh yea... it helps if you are nice. And don't use me for my brains but also don't shut me out if i give help.
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm not fond of doing this but a few badges require simport. So im looking for active simport users in different timezones. I'm on the east coast so yea. Please ONLY add me if you meet these requirements. Oh yea... it helps if you are nice. And don't use me for my brains but also don't shut me out if i give help.

But what if I'm a zombie and NEED your brains?
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    LindseyStilesLindseyStiles Posts: 11
    edited March 2012
    JourneyG wrote:
    Sent all above me a request. Add me please. I want sims to preform at Live Venues please!
    add me if u want
  • Options
    sw8_one516sw8_one516 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Add me. I usually play in the evenings (I'm on Central Standard Time; Texas) during the week and at any time on the weekends. I think the time differences really do play a part in whether people can help you or not. I won't delete anyone for not being available everytime I want them; but I will delete anyone who refers to themselves as a god or spams me with meaningless mess :wink:
  • Options
    ZeeevaZeeeva Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    You can add me as well. :)
    I'm on at night on Central Standard Time.
  • Options
    saimaster1920saimaster1920 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited March 2012
    feel free to add me
  • Options
    TattyTeddyLVTattyTeddyLV Posts: 199 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I love to use Simport. Feel free to send me requests. :)
  • Options
    Uroica69Uroica69 Posts: 30 Member
    edited March 2012
    I am offended that I must now search out strangers for my sims! Playing The Sims, for me, has always been part of my "me time", NOT something I do for socialization! I do not want to have to send out dozens of invites that never get answered, or if they do, the people don't actually DO anything with the SimPort - I hate it! Get rid of the sim port, it sucks!
  • Options
    XenasseXenasse Posts: 4
    edited March 2012
    No one is telling you to play around with SimPort, you don't have to/need to mess around with that part of the game. Anyone who posts after add me, I'll Host/Send sims. On atleast for 2 hours a day the most is like 8 hours or so ( ._. I get alittle bored sometimes so I just play all day til something comes up xD )