Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW LOT*****"VESPERIA"***** yeah it's been awhile :P

TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
:shock: Hi everyone, I've mostly been over in the gifting forum for several months now other than trying to update my rec central list. My game has had rediculous amounts of crashing since before Pets, so frustration kept me from completing lots. Well I finally finished one for a contest a friend of mine (gr1zzly) made a family of simmies for. So we entered the contest as a team, I did the house and he did the family and the bigger car as well as the story for it. So the house alone can be found on my page here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5393778

and gr1zzy made the family and a car for this home uploaded as a household, which you can find in his studio here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5390681
(and yes I gave him permission to upload the family in the house on his page).

I am dedicating this lot to my amazing friend and gifting angel, puddingroy for gifting Lunar Lakes to me shortly after it was released. Thank you so much for the gift hon, but mostly thank you for your gift of friendship ;) huggies
well without further ado, I'll give you a sneakpeek at som piccies here and a link to the slideshow (there are 92 pics in all) :oops: :roll:

Screenshot-95.jpg
Screenshot-83.jpg

slideshow:
http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/Tazzbabyspin/Vesperia/?albumview=slideshow

hope you all enjoy and please remember to leave a rec if you like what you see....huggies ;)

edit:
finally it uploaded to my page and all links fixed now... :P
I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png

Comments

• Options
    estyle36estyle36 Posts: 1,338 New Member
    edited March 2012
    OMG :shock: !
    Hi :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: !!! How are you Terry?! Yes, it's been a real while!

And for you house ... gosh, I LUV it!

The colors, the details, the whole lot :shock: ...!
    I know how hard it can be (well, for me though) to build a lunar-lakes themed lot so good job 8) ! I like everything about it, which is why I'm going to rec' + fav' + dl it right away :D .

eStyle
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited March 2012
    Terry thank you for this great creation, its good to see you back on the forums. I am definately grabing this creation for my LL. Thank you so much. I love that town. Your lot is just perfect for it. I love all the detail you made and the outs is precious, the green house is a realistic touch. awesome work.
  • Options
    3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi Terry!!!! That lot looks amazing!!! It looks perfect! Off to rec and fav!!
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited March 2012
    This looks absolutely AMAZING!!! I'm glad to see you building again Terry! :D The architecture is outstanding, but the location of the lot and time of day make this lot absolutely to die for! :D I hope to see more! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    8) Awwwwe thanks for all the kind support, you all made my morning. Anyways it is finally uploaded to my studio, launcher kept say it was up and it wasn't showing. So I deleted it all and went back in game this morning and reuploaded again and it took...YAY! :mrgreen: But please be sure to leave a rec for both if you will, because gr1zzly really worked hard on the family, car and story for this contest. Big hugs to you all and great to be creating again as well as being back to this part of the forums :wink::mrgreen:
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited March 2012
    I love the colours on this build, Terry! I'll rec' it in a mo' :)

P.S. Did you add me to the Rec' Central list?

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi Terry! How have you been?
    This lot is full of fun and fantasy. There are so many cool details. Good wrok to both of you and recommended both.
  • Options
    gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited March 2012
    Thanks for the help with the contest. :mrgreen:

• Options
    Brighten11Brighten11 Posts: 423 New Member
    edited March 2012
    What a cool house, Terry! Rec'd both. :D
  • Options
    koreeyakoreeya Posts: 132
    edited March 2012
    That is pretty sick!!!! I'm loving everything about it! Awesome awesome awesome!!! Thanks for sharing:)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Hi there Linda and Eve, thank you so much my dearest friends, I feel so warm and fuzzy all over from the love ;)

@WibbleLikeAJelly, thank you for the support hon, as for my rec list, I have over 200 studios to get through and being I have been sick with major headaches for over a month now, looking at this screen was impossible for more than a few minutes at a time. Needless to say I am very behind now. But I am feeling a bit better now that I have started on a new thyroid medicine (the cause to my headaches) so I am concentrating fully on getting this done first and foremost, so my game is once again on the back burner for awhile :P I will get you added soon hon, not to worry ;)...hugs

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited March 2012
    Amazing work with your new lot, dear Terry! :) Pretty interior with great details.
    Already recommended
    *hugs*
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited March 2012
    rec!!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2012
    Terry my dear, it is lovely to see you building again. I have missed your builds. :D Vesperia looks lovely! Ideal for Lunar Lakes. Recommended both the build and the build with the household. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Keep building and sharing your creations. :D
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    edited March 2012
    Rec'd! :D

Also, glad to hear you're feeling better. :-)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi Terry
    So lovely to see you here. :D:D Vesperia is a magical build with is jewel colour scheme and loads of wonderful ideas with Moo. :D
    Left a rec. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hey Terry! So good to see you and your wonderful build! So creative and imaginative! Got you rec'd, dear! Hugs!
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    Jasnik82Jasnik82 Posts: 917 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Fabulous build hon, so much detail. Lucky for us you got your game back in working order :mrgreen:

Hugs!!

Dang typo :oops:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    :shock: :shock: OMG I can't believe I didn't see all these new comments til now :oops: :oops:
    You guys have just made my night, I had a bit of a bad day today with headaches so finding this was an absolutely wonderful surprise :D 8) So good to see some of my old friends which has been a good while, with my being absent from this part of the forums for too long. I love you all to pieces, thanks so much for all your kind words, rec, faves and most of all your amazing friendship....big huggies, Terry

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    JassieteacakeJassieteacake Posts: 237 Member
    edited March 2012
    Looks very cool. :)
  • Options
    Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi Terry! *glomps* Its been so long, it's great to see a new build from you!! Vesperia looks amazing! I love your patterns and colors, is that an atrium I see? I left you and gr1zly (forgive my spelling if that is wrong) rec's!
  • Options
    BrennaWBrennaW Posts: 1,067 Member
    edited March 2012
    Wow T this is awesome. Should have told me about it sooner lovey! xoxoxox

Luv Bre
  • Options
    Mythago68Mythago68 Posts: 690
    edited March 2012
    Oh wow, this house is amazing :shock: Great job, love it :)