Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

--- Sea La vie, a beach cabin --- [Page 18] Estyle36's studio

Comments

• Options
    estyle36estyle36 Posts: 1,338 New Member
    edited March 2012
    SimEve wrote:
    I hope you've been doing well. I'm just getting caught up on everything I have missed lately. That is a great idea you have linking to the studio specifically to lots and then Sims. That makes it easy to open everything in a new tab. So I guess i have missed a lot more of your things than I thought. :shock: Mostly before I met you here, I guess. But I just dropped a rec. bomb on ya for sure. I also added two more to my favorites. You already had some there. I really love your themed lots. They seem to have so much atmosphere and mystery to them. Keep up the wonderful work!
    Oh my god, SimEve liked one of my builds :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: !

Thank you friend! Your comment is really nice and i'm more than glad to have few of my lots in your fav' !
    And yes, themed lots are my fav' lots so far :) !

eStyle
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited March 2012
    Gorgeous modern! Love the architecture and the colors. Rec'd. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    sigg.gif

• Options
    edited March 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    Lovely! It definitely has a chic urban feel to it that fits in perfectly with city life. Nicely done. Rec'd. ^_^
    Thank you very much KL :D ! And yes, it definetely fits pretty well in any city :mrgreen: .

eStyle
    petalbot wrote:
    Gorgeous modern! Love the architecture and the colors. Rec'd. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Hi Petalbot!
    Thank you very much! I'm glad you like the colors as I was pretty suspicious at first when I uploaded my lot. I thought the dark brown and the white weren't really matching well together. But well, it seems ok I guess :lol: .

eStyle
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi Estyle
    Wonderul new build love the colour combination,the architecture and the lanscaping. :D :thumbup:
    Left a rec and favoured Folly :D :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Estyle
    Wonderul new build love the colour combination,the architecture and the lanscaping. :D :thumbup:
    Left a rec and favoured Folly :D :thumbup:
    Thank youuuu Folly! I look forward to your next build so I can recommend DRF it :mrgreen: !
    PS: I really like your new avi!

eStyle
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Time for another house :mrgreen: !!!

I now present you The Californian.
    Who cares of the celebrity life when you have this kind of estate? 2 cars garage, outdoor pool, basement, 3 BR and 3 BA. Enjoy a stylish family life ... in an abordable price.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5375105

coverfinal-c46cae6c5.png

18847654616043_a.jpg

13208314566447_b.jpg

18877731448059_c.jpg

9314041252725_d.jpg

6166631595168_e.jpg

11993768943156_f.jpg

18923978342907_g.jpg

9518648869917_h.jpg

11907377673147_i.jpg

4751091963288_j.jpg

6792000222051_k.jpg

6330843852300_l.jpg

3916649255904_m.jpg

20226862201491_n.jpg

16701629220045_o.jpg

Feedbacks are, of course, more than appreciated :D .

eStyle
  • Options
    SpuitbusSpuitbus Posts: 37
    edited March 2012
    wow thats a place i want to live in :)
    i absolutely love the bathtube and the little balkony !

where did you get that umbrella from screenshot 3 ? thanks
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Spuitbus wrote:
    wow thats a place i want to live in :)
    i absolutely love the bathtube and the little balkony !

where did you get that umbrella from screenshot 3 ? thanks
    Thank you Spuitbud!
    The umbrella comes with Showtime :D .

eStyle
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited March 2012
    Stunning!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Rec'd your Californian, Gorgeous house! :thumbup:
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited March 2012
    Another gorgeous build. Love the little touches of pannelling on the outside and the balcony overlooking the living room. Recommended.
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi Estyle
    Another gorgeous creation. :D
    Left a rec. Folly
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited March 2012
    I love the balcony on the second floor!
    How creative.
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited March 2012
    You do awesome work. All i can say. Glad your on fire lately.
  • Options
    Mythago68Mythago68 Posts: 690
    edited March 2012
    Wow, you are very busy building at the moment! I try to keep up but not always manage :shock:
    The Californian Estate is a wonderful house, but my absolute favorite is the Part of me Abode. I want to live there! I just love the architecture and the colors you used. A stunning build. Added to my favorites
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    itguyinsc wrote:
    Stunning!
    Well, YOUR builds are stunning, but thank you :mrgreen: !

eStyle
    Rec'd your Californian, Gorgeous house! :thumbup:
    Thank you very much DNS! I appreciate your comments :D !

eStyle
  • Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited March 2012
    You have some nice homes here with some nice architect. DL'd and Rec'd Part of me Abode, The Californian and the California Starter. :D
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited March 2012
    Sierra is a one of the best builders imo. Something to aspar too.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Another gorgeous build. Love the little touches of pannelling on the outside and the balcony overlooking the living room. Recommended.

Thank you once again Walkingstick!!! I'm looking forward to your next amazing build :mrgreen: !

eStyle
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Estyle
    Another gorgeous creation. :D
    Left a rec. Folly
    Thank you very much Folly!
    I must say that I really like your 2 new cottages you just posted. Those are lovely.

eStyle
    crs9900 wrote:
    I love the balcony on the second floor!
    How creative.
    Hi CRS :mrgreen: !
    I'm glad you like the balcony! I think it's the first time I do that in a house so this confirm me that I should have more ideas like this for my next creations, hehe :lol: .

eStyle
  • Options
    koreeyakoreeya Posts: 132
    edited March 2012
    Wow...i'm still trying to figure out how you got the stairs that way...haha i'm like in awe..wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    svlyn wrote:
    You do awesome work. All i can say. Glad your on fire lately.
    Well, YOU also do a fantastic job svlyn! But thank you very much for that sweet compliment.
    See you soon!

eStyle
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2012
    OMG Etienne! :shock: :shock: That is one jaw droppingly stunning build! I ADORE the archiecture! :D:D Looks awesome! That pool area is again so inviting. Love the shape. Recommended and added to my favourites! It is a pleasure to see your builds in the exchange. It is so inspiring! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Mythago68 wrote:
    Wow, you are very busy building at the moment! I try to keep up but not always manage :shock:
    The Californian Estate is a wonderful house, but my absolute favorite is the Part of me Abode. I want to live there! I just love the architecture and the colors you used. A stunning build. Added to my favorites
    Hehe yea, that's how I spend most of my vacations :lol: .
    Thank you very much for that lovely comment! And I'm not surprised your fav' is the POM Abode, LOL, everyones tells me that :D !

eStyle
    Sierra24 wrote:
    You have some nice homes here with some nice architect. DL'd and Rec'd Part of me Abode, The Californian and the California Starter. :D
    Thank you Sierra :mrgreen: !
    Svlyn is right also, you DO have amazing homes too :shock: !

eStyle
    koreeya wrote:
    Wow...i'm still trying to figure out how you got the stairs that way...haha i'm like in awe..wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Hi koreeya! It's just a use of CFE :) . You may try this. It makes beautiful stairs 8) . Thank you very much for stopping by.

eStyle
    yanti68 wrote:
    OMG Etienne! :shock: :shock: That is one jaw droppingly stunning build! I ADORE the archiecture! :D:D Looks awesome! That pool area is again so inviting. Love the shape. Recommended and added to my favourites! It is a pleasure to see your builds in the exchange. It is so inspiring! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Hi Yanti :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: !
    Aww thank you :oops: . I must say that yours builds are also very inspiring, especially for me :D .

eStyle
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited March 2012
    Another lovely lot. You are on a roll! Great work and I love this style. Recommended!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    SimEve wrote:
    Another lovely lot. You are on a roll! Great work and I love this style. Recommended!
    Thank you once again SimEve!! It means a lot to me. I really love your chinese creation by the way. I did not download as I don't have much Store objects but be sure I did rec' it :mrgreen: !

eStyle