Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition: Make LN Bars and Lounges function doubly as Live & Private Venues.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited March 2012
    I definitely agree with this - I appreciate them combining rabbit holes as well, and making some of them (like the equestrian center) have a smaller option for worlds that are meant to be small.

Signed!
  • Options
    hugzandpipes1hugzandpipes1 Posts: 128 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Count me in!! :D:D
  • Options
    PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    edited March 2012
    Signed
  • Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited March 2012
    Definitely signed. :)

I like the variety of lots we can have, but it annoys me how one lot can only have one function. I sometimes merge rabbitholes onto lots with bars/dives, but it's very annoying because of the opening times etc ...

• Options
    CarrigonCarrigon Posts: 81 Member
    edited March 2012
    We need bigger worlds. I have my favorite world stuffed now and I don't know how I'm going to add anything else to it.

For those who missed my post:
    I just made a hack update that does what this thread wants. My updated Extended Club Hours Hack makes it so you can use the LN Clubs the same as the Showtime Clubs, also, the Showtime Clubs can now serve food and drinks. I've also made it so you can have shows on beach and graveyard lots. My hack does alot, read the full update at my site. It's also compatible with Awesome and Twallan's hacks.
    http://sims2workshop.com/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3459
    Everything is FREE at my site and it's free to join. You must be logged in to download.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited March 2012
    Carrigon,

Thanks, but a lot of people like myself don't feel comfortable using mods. I'll do what I can do without it.
  • Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited March 2012
    Do you really have this petition twicve? Err, not signing.
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    tea_and_bluestea_and_blues Posts: 889 Member
    edited March 2012
    Nobody said you had to sign anything, Liltab1121.

I only have it twice because a prominent and hardworking member of our CAW community - auntielynds - recommended I post it in here as well. Originally I just put it in the sticky. A heap of CAW forum users seldom venture outside CAW forum, and might have been interested in the petition for whatever it's worth.

So: Peace, love, and open doors to you too, Liltab! ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Peace, Love, and Follow Rules:

- No Spamming or Flooding. Flooding or spamming means posting disruptive numbers of messages, including posting the same message in multiple forums. This also includes "bumping" threads multiple times. "Bumping" a thread is when someone posts "bump" or anything similar in their thread to keep it on the first page of threads. Doing this once or twice is fine, but multiple times within a short period of time is considered spamming. Use your bumps sparingly.
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I think you're being more than a little bit petty and bureaucratic if you really believe I've been spamming or flooding with this. I hardly went and posted it unsolicited in every set of forums.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Rules are rules, and there aren't any exceptions to them. Do you see yourself as beyond the rules of the forums?

I think not. You, like the rest of us, should follow the rules. There is no need for double posting of any topic.
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I don't really feel I've broken any rules, frankly. I think you're deliberately over-interpreting them to make trouble. But let's not have a flame war. Please?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    including posting the same message in multiple forums.

Multiple meaning two or more, you've broken a rule and don't seem to understand that. :?

Nonetheless, I'm not here to argue. Just don't think it's right, nor fair, for you to do it when others can't... We shall see what the Guru's think.
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    And as I said, you're just making trouble for the sake of it, over an extremely trivial issue. The threads haven't even ever been duplicate posts. There are significant differences, including a unique preamble explaining why it's even posted in CAW forum.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    It's not based on what was posted after the fact, that's not what's in question.

It's the fact that people clutter the forums constantly with ridiculous posts that don't need to be here. You call it trivial, I call it the rules. Maybe you haven't completely read them, here, I'll supply the link:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/410411.page
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I've posted this on the front page:
    There's been a dispute over the fact that I posted this here. We all know that plenty of us never leave this specific forum, but also have an interest in the petition in the Showtime forum which a lot of us would normally never even check. We're a bit of an insular community in that regards - tight knit in our common interest. Initially I only had the petition linked in auntielynds' sticky post. However, auntielynds recommended I post it here, as not many users really check that thread except the first page of it. So I did. CAW users do, after all, have an uniquely important interest in that petition. I didn't really consider that it might be rule breaking - I should probably have done so - but even then this is not a duplicate of the petition and never has been, even though it quotes a significant portion of it. I find it difficult to see how it's flooding or spamming. In any case, I want to apologise if anyone thinks I'm being unreasonable and unduly rebellious by having posted this here, and by defending the fact that I posted this here.

Sincerely, Kiwi_tea.

No doubt you've reported the thread. That's your right, I'll defend it whole-heartedly. You're clearly quite offended. We'll leave it to the discretion of the SimGurus. If they feel I've been in the wrong, I'll accept that.
  • Options
    LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited March 2012
    You have my signature :)
  • Options
    DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited March 2012
    Consider me signed. I would like to see LN bars and clubs recognized as ST venues and/or ST venues have the capability of a bar/club designation.

I thank you for posting here because even though I test worlds for creators rather than building them, I don't venture out of this forum very often. It's not likely I would have seen this without it being in the CAW forum.