Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anybody else having trouble logging into their Launcher?

ivinianivinian Posts: 1,957 Member
edited March 2023 in The Sims 3 Mac Discussion
Ever since the patch, my Mac's Launcher doesn't have a login section at all. The left tabs look fine, but in the middle where I normally log in, I just see Liam and "OOPS!" Reloading that part of the screen by right-clicking on it and selecting "reload" does reload it, but it reloads that error message.

I can still upload--sometimes, though it works when it wants to--and downloading stuff from the Store or Exchange is always okay. I'm wondering if it's some Origin-related issue from other things I've seen while researching the issue, but since Origin doesn't work on the Mac, IIRC anyway, I'm not sure how to resolve it.

Is there a fix anybody's found?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    bloopitybloopity Posts: 126
    edited March 2012
    I'd be curious to a solution too since I've been having the same problem ever since they updated the my pages.
  • Options
    ageorgiagirlageorgiagirl Posts: 84
    edited March 2012
    Yep, I'm having the same issue, although I cannot download my ts3 store items that i have purchased, or anything from the exchange. I am searching high and low for a solution as I'm pretty sad I can't have my sim self wear this new pretty dress :(

I'm starting to wonder if any EA folk even read the Mac area. Maybe we're not so beloved after all :shock:
  • Options
    ageorgiagirlageorgiagirl Posts: 84
    edited March 2012
    bump :(

I need help!
  • Options
    FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited March 2012
    My Launcher pops up a login box as soon as I open it but you should be able to login while you are in the game anyway.

Why can't you download the store items? You don't need the Launcher for that. Can't you just login to your account through the website? :?:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top