Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What nationality or ethincity do you tend to make your sims?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    MsCocoa30MsCocoa30 Posts: 388 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I tend to make African-American, Caribbean and Latino sims. I guess it's life imitating itself, as this is my background. I have made some Caucasian sims and they seem to get downloaded like hotcakes.
  • Options
    luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I dont have a certain nationality that I use. Although normally, I use tan skin. It's just my favorite. Although, I do make my sims colors of all shades, I just don't really like the extremely light or extremely dark colors for my sims.
  • Options
    KiwiLover875KiwiLover875 Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited July 2009
    I make all kinds.. White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Mixed :shock:

I love it all :mrgreen:
    tumblr_nbohhmBjJm1r9tnsko1_1280.png
    >>>>Origin ID : BeeFierce <<<<
  • Options
    Samr883Samr883 Posts: 1,139 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Blue, green, or whatever CAS gives me.
  • Options
    vera_blakevera_blake Posts: 3,016 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i have created 2 green alien families, 1 vampire and 1 blue alien family.
  • Options
    1upMushrooms1upMushrooms Posts: 183 Member
    edited July 2009
    I create half east asians and half white (Im half chinese and half white) and with story progression, the children look very unique
  • Options
    EriiannaEriianna Posts: 29 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Scottish! Just because I am, but that's not the only nationality I make them, it's just the predominant one!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    KrazyKaylaKrazyKayla Posts: 215 New Member
    edited July 2009
    usually white people and asians :p
  • Options
    pinklilyrose7pinklilyrose7 Posts: 44 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think that diversity is beautiful. i prefer not to make sims myself due to lack of patience, so i mostly download or let my boyfriend make them ( he likes making sims but never plays). Another way is having babies born in the game, which is why i am a fan of interracial marriages, and that way i have gotten really unique looking sims.
  • Options
    sexihoniebunniesexihoniebunnie Posts: 424 Member
    edited July 2009
    I make mine the same as my avatar...sometimes lighter and sometimes darker since that's what my ethnicity tends to be. A creole blend :D
  • Options
    Cecesaun1Cecesaun1 Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited July 2009
    I usually make a coalition of colors. I am Black, yet very fair complexion so I do like making my Black Sims more of a medium instead of my color. (I do this because I love to tan in the summer! Just glow!) I also make White,Asian, and so on and so forth. I try to keep it as 'real' as possible. What Ethnicity's are 'your' real neighbors. That is what I go by. Just keeping it real! :D
  • Options
    CelticRose2138CelticRose2138 Posts: 218 New Member
    edited July 2009
    No offense to anyone who might feel left out, but I tend to only make locals. I guess that means western Europeans, since the local population seems to be from all over western Europe...

I do have a tendency towards making people with black hair and pale skin, though. Often with very light blue or grey eyes too. I don't know why because black hair is so hard to get rid of once you have it in your genetics. Oh well, give me a few generations... I'll do it, I tell ya I will! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jennyfromtherezjennyfromtherez Posts: 242 New Member
    edited July 2009
    usually Native American, a lot of times half Native/half white (Like myself)
  • Options
    Cecesaun1Cecesaun1 Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited July 2009
    I Often Make Asian Sims :)
    Or White Sims...
    But I Love Making Really Pretty Asian Sims! :)

I'm old school so I use 'Black' rather than 'African American'...I've been Black longer than the word African American has been in use! :lol:

Anyway...I made a Black male sim and he married a very pretty, actually beautiful Asian female and you would not BELIEVE how beautiful their in game daughter she is!! She is stunning!! I did this because I actually know of a couple like this.

Now...I have to find her a beautiful, extremely handsome man, she is still a teen right now, but for when she is older...I can't wait to see what those babies look like!! :-)
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited November 2009
    look what I found.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    peaceloveharmonypeaceloveharmony Posts: 6,824 Member
    edited November 2009
    lol.
  • Options
    perezismarayperezismaray Posts: 165 New Member
    edited November 2009
    i make turkish and middle eastern ALOT :D
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited November 2009
    i likes em' all. but i love to couple mix races.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie