Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Villa Moderna

geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
Your family has grown a lot. There are alredy 2 generations in the house and yet your daughter is getting married. You want to buy a bigger house , rather than splitting the family. There are plenty of money in your bank acount and you want them well spent. What about a Modern Villa with 5 bedrooms, a nursery that can even hold triplets, a study, big kitchen with dinning that sits 8, breakfast nook, a family room , pool, playground, and a garage that can hold 2 cars and 3 bicycles? What if this house is next to the beach providing you with an amazing view? What? Such things do not exist? Well they do now..

Villa Moderna comes with everything you've ever dreamed of. Hurry up and buy this beautiful lot for your family. I promise your hard earned money will be well spent.

Furnished: $263,646
Unfurnished: $156,645

You can find it here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=813312

Detailed pictures:
http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k270/geminiagre/Villa Moderna/?albumview=slideshow

Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    MmyokoMmyoko Posts: 1,881 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Ooh I like it. You're a great builder, can't wait to see what else you come up with. Must check your profile out...

- Mmyoko out.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Thanks a lot! You can find a small beach bungalow and a cycladian style mansion on my page. I hope you like them :)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    bump
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Well it looks like you don't like it guys..:( Since no one downloads it. Can I at least have sime feed back on what's wrong with it?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Any feedback at all?
  • Options
    lmsmbulfroglmsmbulfrog Posts: 793 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think part of the problem is the exchanged is borked at the moment so unless you were lucky enough to get caught on page one with it stalled no one is seeing it except via threads like this.

Personally the board has been moving like wildfire today so I had to bookmark this until I got home not to lose it.

On my way now .. I think it looks great.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Thanks a lot.. I was starting to think I've wasted my time with it...
  • Options
    BTFotoBTFoto Posts: 436 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Wow, this is awesome! The interiors are really great. Rec'd. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    thank you!
  • Options
    TnT_TJTnT_TJ Posts: 479 Member
    edited July 2009
    Such a shame the exchange is not working properly today, because this is one awesome lot that is going to be missed by many. I bet it would get a lot of downloads too.

The lot itself looks beautiful inside and out. I think you did an amazing job with it. Rec'd it for what it is worth, but I would suggest a re-upload of this one once the exchange is back to normal :o)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I'll see what happens when the exchange gets fixed, and I'll decide if i'll reupload. ty for you r nice words :)

Edit: I'm actually based on recommendations now. Since my 2 other lots are still on the 2nd and 3rd page of this week if you short the exchange by recs. If i get enough recommendations untill the exchange is fixed , i think i'm gonna be ok without reuploading. There are so many ppl uploading lots, that they sink in no time to the oldest pages.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    VikkieVikkie Posts: 175 New Member
    edited July 2009
    wow that is an AMAZING HOUSE...i wish i could download it and play but with all the premium content i can't :( i just can't afford to buy that stuff...its absolutely gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Thank youu very much for your nice words. I don't know how it works actualy if you download a house with premium stuff that you don't have. The lot doesn't work at all, or those items doesn't show? if it is the latter u can always download and just replace what's missing with what you already have in game. You can also ouse my pics for refernce if you don't wana change the color sceme and the decoration.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    ok since the exchange is not working properly i'll have to bump this baby a bit more often... :( sorry
  • Options
    ChessackChessack Posts: 227 New Member
    edited July 2009
    That is extremely nice and quite original. I love the way you made it totally modern themed, which is not that easy given the limited amount of those kinds of resources in the editor.

The only quibble I might have is that the couches in the entrance way look a little odd, facing the door. I don't think I've ever in my life seen a living room where the couches were arranged to sit facing the door...

The rest of it is wonderful though.

C
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    lol that's not the living room. It's the entrance hall. I had to fill the space with something. I would put a sculpture instead but the sculptures we have now do not fit my taste. It still looks weird I know , but it was too empty. Maybe when a few expansion packs are out i'll figure out a better sollution to it.
  • Options
    CoolandTallCoolandTall Posts: 47 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Wow, I love it! I was wondering why my lot wouldn't show up either :(I know what you mean about filling space, too. If you don't it looks so bare but it sometimes looks tacky when you try to fill it! Not that I'm saying yours is tacky, just mine! :) Would it be okay for me to post my link here too? I don't really want to start a new topic for it. :?

By the way, I think if you don't have the premium content it just replaces it with a similar item. I just hope it does because I don't have all of that stuff!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    of course you can link your lot here if you want, but I would suggest starting a new thread as well, because someone who is not intrested in a modern villa and won't check this thread ,will miss yours too
  • Options
    CoolandTallCoolandTall Posts: 47 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Thanks! I would start a new thread, but I wouldn't know how to make it sound professional or give it a good description like you! :oops: But mine is a fairly modern house too, so...

The link is in that direction -> http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=785806 There are also pics in my studio if you want to take a look! :)

It's nowhere near as good as yours, but I hope it gets some downloads and recs anyway. I might upload it again when the exchange works, with a bit more detail!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    LOl ok... First of all there's nothing "proffecional" in my post. Just make it look like an advertisment. Imagine you are a sales person and you want to promote your products.

Secondly. Your lot looks pretty nice, but it won't do much even if they fix the exchange, unless you change the cover picture. And it's a shame because it worths more than it will get. To solve this issue when the exchange is fixed before you re upoload go to this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/59754.page
    to contact filderten. He can provide you with an amazingly easy tool to change the covershot. Ask him for the "Upload Image changer (UIC)".

Edit: by the way he is great when it comes to tips for building and decorating, so he might help you get even better!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    another bump again, since it sinked in the 5th page and the exchange is still down..:(
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    bump
  • Options
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    bump
  • Options