Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Miss Twisted ☠Cycle 1☠- *And The Winner is.......*

Comments

• Options
    SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited February 2012
    By the way, this was inspired by Akasha's Gothique. One of the first ever comps I was in and one of the best dark theme comps I've ever seen. So partly blame her. Thanks Akasha. :lol::wink::D

Oh cool! I'm flattered. :oops:

Did you go by a different name back then? ...I'm sorry I don't remember you...it was a long time ago. :oops:
  • Options
    vgmusicbookwormvgmusicbookworm Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited February 2012
    oh i have an idea! Remind me when it's due again (so i budget my time ^_^)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    March 5th, I believe.
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited February 2012
    By the way, this was inspired by Akasha's Gothique. One of the first ever comps I was in and one of the best dark theme comps I've ever seen. So partly blame her. Thanks Akasha. :lol::wink::D

Oh cool! I'm flattered. :oops:

Did you go by a different name back then? ...I'm sorry I don't remember you...it was a long time ago. :oops:
    Hehe. Yep. Vid..er something. :wink::lol:

I honestly didn't recognize you till you said Akasha. I forgot you're screen name over here. >_<

Edit: Yep. March 5th. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Oh Vid! Hey! Wow...it's definitely been a while! lol
  • Options
    ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited February 2012
    kash she is gorgeous, all the sims are so different :mrgreen:

Ok so here goe my entry ;-)
    "What's in the box, honey?"
    "Oooh daddy, it's a doll!"
    "take care of Her."
    "Oh I will daddy."
    assin1.jpg

Larger view: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/056/c/8/what__s_in_the_box__honey__by_leedles-d4qzwny.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Thanks Tobz. :oops: Ooh! I love it! Creepy doll! :shock:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    lol i know, i had to use it.
    EEEEPP we are in a comp again but this time together and pink, i didn't know you where vid :facepalm:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Oh Vid! Hey! Wow...it's definitely been a while! lol
    It has! Been ages since I've seen you. :P
    Toblie wrote:
    lol i know, i had to use it.
    EEEEPP we are in a comp again but this time together and pink, i didn't know you where vid :facepalm:
    LOL I thought it was obvious, but I guess not. I miss my old name. >_<

Yay another pic! :D
  • Options
    KirbyAndKatKirbyAndKat Posts: 778 New Member
    edited February 2012
    I have to drop out of the contest.

I don't want to, but I'm busy and stressed with life now. I'll still lurk and watch this thread. :)

-Kirby
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, Tobz...it's gonna be interesting competing against you...I don't have a chance. lol

Aww...first drop out... :-(
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I have to drop out of the contest.

I don't want to, but I'm busy and stressed with life now. I'll still lurk and watch this thread. :)

-Kirby
    Aw. It's fine! :( Life can be hectic sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you next cycle. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Well I added another frame. 1 spot left if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    leggokatzleggokatz Posts: 1,822 Member
    edited February 2012
    Wow! Everytime I come back there's another amazing model or pic!! I love this!! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Hey leggokatz! Yeah I'm going have fun judging this! :P
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    lol now ya say it it is kinda obvious!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    All the pink, skull, and my page are clues. :D:lol:

Bed time for me, so night all. Be back. Whoever reserves first gets the spot b/w. :wink:
  • Options
    BookyGirl13BookyGirl13 Posts: 856
    edited February 2012
    Name you want to be called: Booky

Model Name: Ereshkigal Sumiko

Head Shot:
    Screenshot-981.jpg"width=600"

Body Shot:
    Screenshot-982.jpg"width=600"

Bio: Ereshkigal, known as Kiki to her two only friends, was always considered a porcelain doll as a child, and was treated as so by her over-controlling parents. She had long, blonde hair, large, round, cocoa-coloured eyes, tiny, pinched nose, a round face and thick, generous lips. As she developed, she kept an extremely thin physique and grew a rather large chest for someone of her size. Her parents smothered her in pretty pinks and frills and bows.
    When she hit 17, she got tired of all the girly things. She wanted to break the shell. She surrounded her eyes with thick, smudged, black liner, created sunken cheeks with a deep maroon blush and layered her lips with a red hotter than hell. She stole her mother's wallet and opted for an entire wardrobe change, and even got several tattoos.
    Her parents were shocked and appalled at their daughter's new-found rebellion and locked her in her room until her 18th birthday with nothing but the girly things she grew up with. They fed her through a slot in the door. She had no connection to the outside world. She went insane. Multiple voices crowded her head. She smashed everything in the room and lay naked in the rubble. The day she was set free she stabbed both of her parents through the heart via instruction from the voices and left the province.
    When someone found her yelling at herself in a bar alleyway one week later, they called the cops and she was admitted to a small clinic, since there was no record of her killing her parents and she otherwise preformed as normal. They let her dress as she pleases, drowning herself in darkness. Life has run normal for six months now, and everything is going great. She's made friends, Tiesha and Bibiana, schizophrenic and bipolar. But the voices are getting rowdy. Life is boring. They're itching for something exciting. (AND HERE IS ME BEING STUPID AND HAVING NO IDEA HOW TO CONCLUDE THIS)
    Another novel for you, Vid~ Enjoy 9f845cf3b32b0adc8664c405ff4ddb96-d37vl83.gif
  • Options
    H3l3N3497EGROMONTH3l3N3497EGROMONT Posts: 2,880
    edited February 2012
    Screenshot-623.jpg

Screenshot-624.jpg

Model Name: Marissa Snake
    My Name: Gloria
    Bio:
    Marissa has always been too quiet for people, her gothic styl;e has always scared people away but she dosen't care anyway...
  • Options
    H3l3N3497EGROMONTH3l3N3497EGROMONT Posts: 2,880
    edited February 2012
    she isn't a vampire no more my game crashed after so i though nah not doing it again lolz :)
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited February 2012
    I’m stuck in a creative rut, so I decided to expand on my ‘body shot’.

All Dolled-up

Sehksi might be a succubus now, but she’s still your average, though slightly immature, high school girl who enjoys distracting hobbies. Owing to her nerdy, withdrawn, (and now more than a trifle insane) personality, she developed a love for doll collecting. Posing, dressing, and talking to store-bought dolls used to be enough, but she soon moved on to buying kits to make her own and became quite good at it. Hey, a nerdy girl has to find something to fill her time. Recently acquired powers have opened-up a whole new ’stock’ of material that can satisfy new, adult needs to experiment in a more challenging medium.

Sehksi is posing for her Facebook page with her creations, both old, new, and ‘soon to be’, while her good luck cat, Ninja, looks on. Mom walks in to ruin the shot.

Left to right: 1. Miss Polly, a newly married bride Sehksi kidnapped from a nearby rest-stop (she was on her honeymoon!), then turned into a doll/lamp. Barbie, a high school student (Sehksi’s nemesis)living on borrowed time. She's a soon-to-be cheerleader doll. Mr. Landon (in the chair), Miss Polly’s groom who will be with her ‘ever-after’. Hunk (on the bed), Barbie‘s boyfriend, a man with an uncertain fate: he’s so cute, it would be a shame to simply ’kill’ such a ’doll’. And Sehksi’s newest creation, ‘Draculinda’, made from Lindy, a drifter lured here under the guise of being the live model for the Mattel toy company’s ‘Draculara’, from their Monster’s High line of toys. Then of course, is ‘Mom’. An unfortunate occurrence with which Sehski, sadly, will probably have to deal. Click the pic, or here, for fullsize: http://imageshack.us/f/837/screenshot3212a.png/

screenshot3212a.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Good job everyone! I hope I can compete with you guys! :shock:
  • Options
    Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited February 2012
    Is there still a spot open?
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited February 2012
    I do believe so Sun. Pink was planning on taking 13.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited February 2012
    Are you taking it, Sun?

Reserve me if not!! XDD