Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easy way to get simpoints free...

Comments

• Options
    LilgirlShadowLilgirlShadow Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited February 2012
    kazee169 wrote:
    YAY! up to 883. won another swagstake (25 points this round) Trying to be able to get 2 amazon cards by tomorrow afternoon.
    Will pay for the difference between limited edition and Katy Perry lol.

Awesome! I hope your able to get it! :mrgreen: I'm up to 744 and need to get to 900 by sat. So I can get 2 more $5 AGC ,but I'll only be getting the limited edition :D did anyone watch the Q&A today?
  • Options
    Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    edited February 2012
    Well right now im up to 1,695. I hope i get to meet my points before showtime :lol: Because i will be buying a lot of stuff :D
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    NicoleamoralNicoleamoral Posts: 977 Member
    edited February 2012
    I can't wait until the month rolls over and I can claim more $5 gift cards!

I use Swagbucks to earn gift cards to pay for my Sims games! B)
    swagbucks.com/refer/NicM87
  • Options
    silveraura88silveraura88 Posts: 18
    edited February 2012
    how do you guys earn them so quick?
  • Options
    edited February 2012

watching a lot of videos and referrals, because i dont receive any surveys in my page; and the daily ones :)
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    TheMiktigerTheMiktiger Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited February 2012

dedication. :)
    tumblr_ndvjzeK7pL1qcbk34o7_r1_250.gif
  • Options
    SenkoLightSenkoLight Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited February 2012
    http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HPz3QXZrsZtQlHeFKoziHw==
    also every time you go through them to EA.com or other shopping sites they pay you a % back.. I made over fifty dollars in 5 months.

I also made 25 dollars paypal with http://superpoints.com/refer/cherylsaves spin a wheel watch videos then you can cash out with amazon or paypal
  • Options
    NicoleamoralNicoleamoral Posts: 977 Member
    edited February 2012
    SenkoLight wrote:
    also every time you go through them to EA.com or other shopping sites they pay you a % back.. I made over fifty dollars in 5 months.

I also made 25 dollars paypal with http://superpoints.com/refer/cherylsaves spin a wheel watch videos then you can cash out with amazon or paypal

I love eBates! I tried Superpoints but I couldn't quite figure it out. I never saw any videos to watch.

I use Swagbucks to earn gift cards to pay for my Sims games! B)
    swagbucks.com/refer/NicM87
  • Options
    kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited February 2012
    I missed the Q&A, going to sit down and watch it tonight.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    kazee169 wrote:
    I missed the Q&A, going to sit down and watch it tonight.

yes, thats what im doing right now :)
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    SenkoLight wrote:

I love eBates! I tried Superpoints but I couldn't quite figure it out. I never saw any videos to watch.

They pop up random under the get points/video. The video tab pays up to 25 pots, other thing is go to get points/spinwheel and just click it. I usually click while reading forums. They also send you random gift points through email, just click and they are yours.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Mychro5 wrote:

watching a lot of videos and referrals, because i dont receive any surveys in my page; and the daily ones :)

with swagbucks also installed search bar and only use that to search make about 80 swagbucks yesterday alone. Should also mention swagbucks friday you can win up to 1000 points for searching.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    martys15 wrote:
    Ah I do not remember the last time you I bought something in The Sims 3 Store.. In my country it is difficult to get SimPoints.. only Origin -.-

With swagbucks you can put it in any paypal also, it is often what I do then can buy on Origin with paypal.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I don't know if this has been asked before, but if I sign up, earn bucks, and redeem the bucks for cards, where do the cards go? are they shipped to me or is it like virtual money? do I need paypal? and do they show personal info to the public?

ahaha too many questions :P

If you take paypal it goes in your paypal account. The cards are mostly ecards to use online they email them to you and you can use them on the online store sites or enter codes on amazon if you take that.

I am up to 50 dollars amazon cards, 2 CVS in store ecards and 5 dollars paypal because if you look in redeem sometimes they have specials and at valentines CVS ecards were 250 sbs for a ten dollar certificate.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited February 2012
    I finally received another survey- it was a 5 minute one and was worth 63 swagbucks, but I didn't qualify. :( :x
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I finally received another survey- it was a 5 minute one and was worth 63 swagbucks, but I didn't qualify. :( :x

awwww
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited February 2012
    I just completed a 2-day survey... and I must say it was well worth it :D over 200 swagbucks! A little over 100 to go and then I can get my first EA card ^.^

I would have enough already, but I got disqualified from like 5 surveys today -_- ... but, ya gotta keep trying :wink:
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    Dblue055Dblue055 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited February 2012
    Well I ordered my card on Tuesday so I am just waiting for my code to come in. I hope to place my order by next Friday for Show Time. And now I have 97 swag bucks left over, and I am on my way to trying for the next one. So keep up the good work everyone :D
    261a8405-8332-45e6-91d2-86a92a948212_zps31d10c21.jpg
  • Options
    bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited February 2012
    How do you use ebates?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Dblue055 wrote:
    Well I ordered my card on Tuesday so I am just waiting for my code to come in. I hope to place my order by next Friday for Show Time. And now I have 97 swag bucks left over, and I am on my way to trying for the next one. So keep up the good work everyone :D

All worth it :)
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2012
    Its too difficult to earn swagbucks.I disqualify for 97% of the surveys.And I don't have a mobile device.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2012
    If anyone is going to sign up, could you please use my referal link
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Springfairy556
  • Options
    bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited February 2012
    If anyone wants to join iRazoo, it's very similiar to swagbucks.
    http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=bananaholic
  • Options
    kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited February 2012
    ordered 2 $5 gift cards for amazon last night, next is the EA card. YAY!

Everyone is doing awesome!
  • Options
    elianne07elianne07 Posts: 216 New Member
    edited February 2012
    I'm pretty in love with swagbucks. I just started on the 6th of this month (I don't even do it every day) and I have three $5.00 amazon gift card codes on the way :) yay!