Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easy way to get simpoints free...

Comments

• Options
    tylinntylinn Posts: 620 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Swagcode on twitter!!
  • Options
    Dblue055Dblue055 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited February 2012
    I know, I hope to get there by tomorrow:D So I could get the code soon. How many days does it take to get it? I think I read 10 to 15.
    261a8405-8332-45e6-91d2-86a92a948212_zps31d10c21.jpg
  • Options
    Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    edited February 2012
    tylinn wrote:
    Swagcode on twitter!!

Thanks for the heads up :) I got the code ;P
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    edited February 2012
    Dblue055 wrote:
    I know, I hope to get there by tomorrow:D So I could get the code soon. How many days does it take to get it? I think I read 10 to 15.

I think on the page before someone posted about that because she was able to get her first card and it said like 10 days or so. Im at 1,627 :)
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    LilgirlShadowLilgirlShadow Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited February 2012
    Dblue055 wrote:
    yup, but some have gotten them in a week :mrgreen:
    tylinn wrote:
    Swagcode on twitter!!
    thanks for sharing! I got it too :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dramaqueenlpdramaqueenlp Posts: 792 Member
    edited February 2012
    Something seems wrong here...

What ethnicity are you?
    Caucasion

Disqualified
    Unfortunatly, you were unable to complete the following survey. For your time you will be awarded 1 Swag Buck*. The information you entered will be discarded.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    nice to know swagbucks can't spell unfortunately.
    how legit.
  • Options
    elle0808elle0808 Posts: 2,419 Member
    edited February 2012
    My first prize I redeemed was a PayPal cash card. It automatically goes in to your paypal, but it took 7 days to do so. Not sure how long EA gift cards take, but that is the next thing I'm saving for! (When I reached enough swagbucks to get a paypal cash card I just couldn't resist! even though I wanted to save up for the EA card lol - I'm so impatient!)
  • Options
    kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited February 2012
    Some more tips, dunno if they have been said or not...
    easy points:
    -swagtv
    -daily poll
    -check the front page when you can because it is a random 4000 point giveaway every hour.
    -Under special offers tab "payment wall" has surveys, some are specified but some are for everyone. Also look for Ad rewards that one is pretty quick just watch for the numbers. both are updated daily so you can do them every day.
    -Trusted surveys.

up to 569 points since my last post just by doing a trusted survey and the payment wall stuff.
  • Options
    simfreak103simfreak103 Posts: 4,735 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Great job everyone! If I get mine by March 8th I will be so happy!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    kazee169 wrote:
    Some more tips, dunno if they have been said or not...
    easy points:
    -swagtv
    -daily poll
    -check the front page when you can because it is a random 4000 point giveaway every hour.
    -Under special offers tab "payment wall" has surveys, some are specified but some are for everyone. Also look for Ad rewards that one is pretty quick just watch for the numbers. both are updated daily so you can do them every day.
    -Trusted surveys.

up to 569 points since my last post just by doing a trusted survey and the payment wall stuff.

I was going to thank you for pointing out the payment wall surveys... but OH MY GOD i've been filling this out for like 45 minutes! Usually I read everything and answer honestly but i'm losing patience.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Some of them are long.. but hey it's points lol especially if your not qualifying for the trusted surveys.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    kazee169 wrote:
    Some of them are long.. but hey it's points lol especially if your not qualifying for the trusted surveys.

yeah. apparently i'm not good enough to take the trusted ones.
    Guess i'll just have to move on to the untrusted ones.
    On the plus side I just earned 72pts which i think is the most i've ever earned in one shot lol
  • Options
    kaitoupiratekaitoupirate Posts: 24
    edited February 2012
    I don't know if this has been asked before, but if I sign up, earn bucks, and redeem the bucks for cards, where do the cards go? are they shipped to me or is it like virtual money? do I need paypal? and do they show personal info to the public?

ahaha too many questions :P
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    MoonkisssMoonkisss Posts: 138 New Member
    edited February 2012

another tip the NOSO, you can go through and click the skip option for all the offers and at the end you will get a code for two swag bucks; you can ony do this once a day.
  • Options
    jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    edited February 2012
    I have 3, $5 Amazon gift cards pending right now...anxiously awaiting so I can preorder Showtime. Add those to the $10 credit I got for preordering Pets from them, then the 2, $5 cards I already have, Showtime will be almost free! WOOT!
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    jobug1015 wrote:
    I have 3, $5 Amazon gift cards pending right now...anxiously awaiting so I can preorder Showtime. Add those to the $10 credit I got for preordering Pets from them, then the 2, $5 cards I already have, Showtime will be almost free! WOOT!
    Awesome!! I won't be able to get it for free but I'll be able to get it for $15! :mrgreen: and I was wondering since I never really pre-order anything,Amazon has Release date shipping does anyone know if that's free or how much it is? :D
  • Options
    GreatBigSeaGreatBigSea Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited February 2012
    If anybody is just starting up, would you mind using my referral link? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GreatBigSea
  • Options
    martys15martys15 Posts: 7,790 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Ah I do not remember the last time you I bought something in The Sims 3 Store.. In my country it is difficult to get SimPoints.. only Origin -.-
  • Options
    TheMiktigerTheMiktiger Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited February 2012
    Woo! Got another $5 amazon card. Now I have $20 for amazon!

Too bad I preordered Showtime so I got HELS for free, so I have nothing to do with $20. :lol:
    tumblr_ndvjzeK7pL1qcbk34o7_r1_250.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Too bad I preordered Showtime so I got HELS for free, so I have nothing to do with $20. :lol:

Lol I'm sure you'll find something :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Lol I'm sure you'll find something :mrgreen:

lol, I used it to buy a hoodie buddie. These things are so awesome! :mrgreen:

http://www.amazon.com/Hoodie-Buddie-Hb3-Technology-Black/dp/B006CZZQSS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1329974103&sr=8-5
  • Options
    KaylaCxKaylaCx Posts: 12
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for the info everyone! I'm signing up now :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Awesome! Feel free to use my referral link if you haven't signed up yet.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/miktiger
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    YAY! up to 883. won another swagstake (25 points this round) Trying to be able to get 2 amazon cards by tomorrow afternoon.
    Will pay for the difference between limited edition and Katy Perry lol.