Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easy way to get simpoints free...

Comments

• Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited February 2012
    Well, I got a 15% off code today for Origin, but I still don't have enough swagbucks for one EA card, and I need 2 to get Pets, plus my code so the price isn't over $40... but I do believe that the code expires at the end of the month, so I may not be able to use it. I did however enter a "swagstakes" thingy today for a chance to win 5,000 swagbucks. I bought 10 entries, so, could you all please wish me good luck :)
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    edited February 2012
    okester wrote:
    Well, I got a 15% off code today for Origin, but I still don't have enough swagbucks for one EA card, and I need 2 to get Pets, plus my code so the price isn't over $40... but I do believe that the code expires at the end of the month, so I may not be able to use it. I did however enter a "swagstakes" thingy today for a chance to win 5,000 swagbucks. I bought 10 entries, so, could you all please wish me good luck :)

Ohhh wish you a lot of luck * crossing fingers* And yes, i won the other code but i dont think i wont be able to use it because it doesnt apply to pre orders or Master Suite. So if someone really wants is, well you can tell :D
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    LilgirlShadowLilgirlShadow Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited February 2012
    I had a survey pop up for 400sb but I was immediately disqualified 'cause I was a girl :roll:
  • Options
    SenkoLightSenkoLight Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited February 2012
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Cherylsaves is one and another I do which makes a lot of cash also is http://superpoints.com/refer/cherylsave

I also use ebates.com and buy through there and get cashback for shopping on EA.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I had a survey pop up for 400sb but I was immediately disqualified 'cause I was a girl :roll:

I had a 400sb one and was disqualified for using Google Chrome >_>
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Here's a new one for ya... disqualified from a survey for not having a headache :?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    okester wrote:
    Here's a new one for ya... disqualified from a survey for not having a headache :?

I really hate surveys sometimes :roll:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    okester wrote:

Wow, they're picky.
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    edited February 2012
    okester wrote:

I had a 400sb one and was disqualified for using Google Chrome >_>

I tried that one, I think. It was worth 400. It was about tv shows, I was DQ'd because I haven't really watched any of the shows they were asking about.

Reality crap, like Kardashians... I don't watch that.
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    simfreak103simfreak103 Posts: 4,735 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Surveys are so stupid sometimes. Its lkke they're looking for a 6'2" asian male named Jon who is 45 years 8 months and 23 days old with some chronic back disorder and has a wife named Deborah and two kids named Lucy and Eric who are twins and own a pet cat named Mr. Flufflez and they all watch Dance Moms together. :roll: :P
  • Options
    LfriaLfria Posts: 1,116 New Member
    edited February 2012
    jobug1015 wrote:
    Lfria wrote:
    Lfria wrote:
    I just cashed in my SB for my first EA card!! I only have 1SB left now haha. I had to verify my account with my address and phone number and I misspelled blvd. I put blve :( Hopefully that doesn't slow down the process of getting the card

Congrats on cashing in! I hope the little spelling error doesn't stop you from getting it also :mrgreen:

Thanks :-) Do you know how long it normally takes to be credited to my account?

Mine took 7 days for the first two cards. I'm waiting on the other 3 now. The website says 10-14 days.

Oh ok. Thank you :mrgreen: I've been checking it daily in the hopes that the card has been credited.
  • Options
    NicoleamoralNicoleamoral Posts: 977 Member
    edited February 2012
    Surveys are so stupid sometimes. Its lkke they're looking for a 6'2" asian male named Jon who is 45 years 8 months and 23 days old with some chronic back disorder and has a wife named Deborah and two kids named Lucy and Eric who are twins and own a pet cat named Mr. Flufflez and they all watch Dance Moms together. :roll: :P

This was amazing. LOL!

I use Swagbucks to earn gift cards to pay for my Sims games! B)
    swagbucks.com/refer/NicM87
  • Options
    NicoleamoralNicoleamoral Posts: 977 Member
    edited February 2012
    I got one to go through that was 200SB! It was about weed killers. Super boring, but for 200SB, it was worth the suffering. 8)

I use Swagbucks to earn gift cards to pay for my Sims games! B)
    swagbucks.com/refer/NicM87
  • Options
    simfreak103simfreak103 Posts: 4,735 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Congrats Nicoleamoral! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2012

jaja that made me laugh so much. jajaja Dance Moms jajaja
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I got one to go through that was 200SB! It was about weed killers. Super boring, but for 200SB, it was worth the suffering. 8)

super worth it ;)
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    edited February 2012
    Hey i just started doing swagbucks this week and so far I have like 115pts...I havent been able to do any surveys though! I never qualify...i dont have enough ailments i guess.
    I do use the coupon thing and the search thing though, waiting for my coupons to verify!
    any tips for a new comer?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Hey i just started doing swagbucks this week and so far I have like 115pts...I havent been able to do any surveys though! I never qualify...i dont have enough ailments i guess.
    I do use the coupon thing and the search thing though, waiting for my coupons to verify!
    any tips for a new comer?

I run swag bucks TV in the background while on these forums :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited February 2012
    I am now at 432 points :D unfortunately I don't qualify for many surveys but managed to win 100 swagbucks from one of the swagstakes lol, I spend about 5 points on the swagstakes a day just in case. Got a 100+ point survey that let me in finally.. had to watch commercials and answer questions, not too bad.
  • Options
    FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    edited February 2012
    I just remembered I had a swagbucks account! So I went out put the toolbar on FF (which is why I'd stopped using it before - no FF toolbar). Now I can keep my swagbucks total moving (I've got 1,190 from before) and start getting some EA cards! That will make my husband very, very happy! LOL
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    kazee169 wrote:
    I am now at 432 points :D unfortunately I don't qualify for many surveys but managed to win 100 swagbucks from one of the swagstakes lol, I spend about 5 points on the swagstakes a day just in case. Got a 100+ point survey that let me in finally.. had to watch commercials and answer questions, not too bad.

wow, you actually won?? Cool
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    crystal91390crystal91390 Posts: 2,882 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Haha, thank you so much for this tip! This will definitely cut down on my TS3 addiction budget :P
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Haha, thank you so much for this tip! This will definitely cut down on my TS3 addiction budget :P

Definitely
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    Dblue055Dblue055 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited February 2012
    I got that one today too! It was boring as heck and long but 200 swag bucks sent me over to 2,476 only have 73 to go whew:lol:
    261a8405-8332-45e6-91d2-86a92a948212_zps31d10c21.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Dblue055 wrote:
    I got that one today too! It was boring as heck and long but 200 swag bucks sent me over to 2,476 only have 73 to go whew:lol:

:mrgreen: super close :P
    hs3c.png