Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cat0Eye's Thank you list!

Comments

• Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Katty0- thank you for those pants..i have been eyeing them for awhile, I love there worn look! Thanks again! (Glad you liked my kitty pic...too cute he was! hehe)

Goddess0676sm- or should I say purple ninja! I thought you were a knight! I am soo confused...but either way thank you for the top i love it!

ErnesaT- Aka Empress...I cant lie, I am a little honored you sent your ninja after me. But then to hit me with a sweater! Just know as the Dark Knight Revenge is my favorite dish....and thank you for the sweater, its super cute! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    goddess0676smgoddess0676sm Posts: 3,330 Member
    edited January 2012
    ninja-macky-haluze-zabava-nuda-ninja-cat-weblinks_sk32.jpg

The purple ninja strikes again. :twisted:
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    goddess0676sm- Thank you for the Jackie'O suit! I love the way those look...I think I am going to need to make a "lady" sim now! Thank you again purple ninja!

rosepourpre- Thank you for the dress! I have always wanted one of those in RL, I just love the cut! Thank you!

beetlejuicelover- Thank you princess! The light is wonderful and I love the suit! I had my guard down for awhile there but it is going right back up now, haha.

a_niles06- Thank you for the participation prize! I could not help but try it was such a great contest. Thanks for the top, its very cute!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    goddess0676sm- thank you for the Goddess Tank. I guess it was asking for you to toss it at me haha. Thank you for thinking of me!

beetlejuicelover- thank you for the pretty dresses. I dont believe you have not learned yet! I love are battles princess and my victory will be sweet but sad that it is over. :-D
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    animal-black-cat-cat-cute-funny-furry-Favim.com-48165.jpg
    I got my eyes on you all! And I will get you back!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    goddess0676sm- Thank you for the hair! I cant wait to create a little rebel...maybe I will give him a cause! Like fighting ninjas...:twisted:
    Yay for 1000 pages!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Goddess0676sm- Haha sorry to wake you Mama bear. But thank you for the badge! I love it.

ErnesaT- Empress thank you for the clothing! I will try to stay dressed from now on, The tears in the top will allow the breeze I am use to.

MissElpheba- Thank you for the Prestige. Its such a pretty top!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Kayla_Elaine and anettesb- Thank you for thinking of me! I love the bed!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited January 2012
    Cat0Eye wrote:
    Kayla_Elaine and anettesb- Thank you for thinking of me! I love the bed!

Your welcome.... Kayla did the thinking... I just used the giftinggun
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Goddess0676sm- Thank you for the top...you are a skilled ninja aiming anettesb's gun at me!

Anettesb- Thank you for always being so giving with your points. :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    goddess0676sm- Thank you so much for those windows! I thinking of building an modern home with the asian sets and I think those windows will work wonderfully! Thank you again!

deathxisxlove- Thank you for the top! I dont know what it is about the "punkish" clothing items, but I love them.

JediAriel- Thank you for the top! Those pearls and the bow are so sweet, but in a I want to be the future leader of the world kind of way. I cant wait to see who rocks that top!

tumblr_lkbuzd3qLu1qj5yo5o1_500.jpg
    *Huge hugs for all my friends!*
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    blewis823- Thank for all the wonderful items! Revenge will be paid. :twisted:

MissElpheba- Thank you for the dress! It is a classic, love it!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    rosepourpre- Thank you for the dress! I hope you get that gun under control. :-)
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited February 2012
    Your welcome... I enjoy makeing people smile...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    Your welcome... I enjoy makeing people smile...

Your good at it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    bluegayle- Thank you for the crib! It is so cute with the bannanas. Cant wait for my next nursery. Thank you again.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Sorry this is late...Liam would not let me on. Here goes:

ErnesaT- Thank you so much for the dresser and bookcase. I am so glad I have been able to get to know you Empress, but sadly I will need to destroy you one day. :twisted:

PeachesnDucks- Thank you for the hairs and that cute sweater! I am glad that you joined the battle and can't wait to get to know you better.

Blythelyre- WOW! :shock: Thank you soo much! I love everything...just know this means war! :mrgreen: Thanks for being you!

cats-hugz.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    thankyoulanguage.jpg

Peachesnducks- Thank you for the crops and diva suit! I love them!

Amj1995- Thank you for the hair and spotting me :-)

MegoXVIII- Thank you for the mirror! It is perfect for any room, I love it.

JediAriel- Thank you for the yellow rose badge, I plan on wearing it on my next avi change :-)

Katty0- Thank you for the painting! It is very pretty and I can not wait to hang it in some lucky sims home.

Blewis823- Thank you for burying me in clothes...I took a little nap under them :-)

Goddess0676sm- Thank you for the top! Your right I can totally see Lilac wearing that...its very formal rocker. Love it thank you!

Leep45508- Thank you for the desk! Your lotto was alot of fun. Thank you for hosting!

Shinrikyo- Thank you for the skirt! I love the "punk" clothes and now with a future rocker in my game family I have plenty of use for them :-D Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I am not very good at long thank you's. I hope everyone knows how thankful I am and how wonderful I think you all are!

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    MissElpheba- Thank you for the shorts...or are they kneeless pants? I can never tell but I love them either way! Thank you!

Smashbridges20- Thank you for the sweater and the invite :-D ! It was a lovely invitation thank you for inculding me. See you there :-D

Rosepourpre- Thanks for the trash bin! Seems odd saying that, but I love using those things in homes so the more variety I have the better! Thanks again!
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited February 2012
    Cat0Eye wrote:
    I am not very good at long thank you's. I hope everyone knows how thankful I am and how wonderful I think you all are!

I do understand, and I think you are wonderful too! You are very welcome.

Now start another war...go ahead, I dare you. :twisted:
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    blewis823 wrote:
    Cat0Eye wrote:

I do understand, and I think you are wonderful too! You are very welcome.

Now start another war...go ahead, I dare you. :twisted:

hmmm right now I have to lay low :? ....I have some prizes to give out soon...but after that :twisted:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    JediAriel- Thank you for the top! So cute!

Goddess0676sm- Skirt or pants? Why not both? I love it thank you!

MissElpheba- Clearly I need better armour! Haha thank you so much! Now I need some new teens in my game.

Pnoles- Thank you for the hair! Cant wait to use it.

Anettesb- That vest is so cute! Thank you!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    MissElpheba- Thank you for burying me in goodies! But the battle is not over only stalled :twisted:

mysimBrenda- Thanks for the jacket I love it!

klb685- Got to love a good combo top! Thank you soo much!

tigertots- That dress is soo cute! Thank you!

tuketele- Who doesnt love a sweater and jacket combo? Fancy yet casual comfy, I cant get enough! Thank you!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    MissElpheba- Thank you for the Leep Day cargos! I have been looking at them for awhile, so simple and everyday I love it! Thank you!