Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Every disaster has a fuse...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited January 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    *****7 wrote:
    Callum9432 - Thank you for the kind words. My purpose last night was to captivate his attention so he wouldn't be posting in other threads and in a way I think I was successful. Besides I got free popcorn and Milk Duds.

thank.jpg

No Bob, Thank YOU!!!! Before you were fired, you were great. The fact that you stuck around after to help, makes you a demi-god in my eyes! (Had to use the mythology reference, seeing as I was told in another thread, I don't understand mythology)
    This^
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited January 2012
    angeliii82 wrote:
    Callum9432, well said!

^This. I couldn't have said it better, you are up there with Bob in my eyes! :)

Bob, you are no longer censored! YAY!
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited January 2012
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn

what you say about CS, that is actually the reason some Scandinavian companys (who have been outsourcing) are takeing the CS home, they say in a tv program (in the last week) that they got more for their money that way.

The part about history.... yup thats why autorities need to find him now and stop/help him (that is the same, as to stop him from doing bad they mostlikly need to help him... if he wants or not)

@Faith12368
    Do you know where he said that about kids? it might interest the police/medias here.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    mercifullynewmercifullynew Posts: 103 Member
    edited January 2012
    I did some research, and this sort of behavior can be reported to the FBI here: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I don't have any of the links saved so I did not go through with a report. But, in the event that the offensive content is still around the site, this may be the place to go - especially for those of you who know more about the history of this guy and information about him.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I did some research, and this sort of behavior can be reported to the FBI here: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I don't have any of the links saved so I did not go through with a report. But, in the event that the offensive content is still around the site, this may be the place to go - especially for those of you who know more about the history of this guy and information about him.

I hope all offended US citizens does this...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn

what you say about CS, that is actually the reason some Scandinavian companys (who have been outsourcing) are takeing the CS home, they say in a tv program (in the last week) that they got more for their money that way.

The part about history.... yup thats why autorities need to find him now and stop/help him (that is the same, as to stop him from doing bad they mostlikly need to help him... if he wants or not)

@Faith12368
    Do you know where he said that about kids? it might interest the police/medias here.

Yes it was in my "Reporting to the Police" thread, which he violated and it is now gone. I believe there were several people on several threads, getting the info and pics and passing them on to the proper authorities.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn

@Faith12368

Yes it was in my "Reporting to the Police" thread, which he violated and it is now gone. I believe there were several people on several threads, getting the info and pics and passing them on to the proper authorities.

Oh then nothing I can send then.... well lets hope your work pays of.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn

@Faith12368

Thank you, but not just my work, all of those involved and still keeping this topic alive, without bumping for a warning. Everybody has done great, even the naysayers as they help keep the threads on top and gets the word out. :)

• Options
    NumNummNumNumm Posts: 45
    edited January 2012
    And I don't care WHY he does it. I don't care about his personal issues. That doesn't give him any right to do what he does. Sorry if that sounds insensitive, but I don't see why people are pretty much giving him excuses to validate his behavior. (Even if that isn't what you're trying to do, by saying "Oh, he's probably bullied" you ARE handing him an excuse on a silver platter.)

I don't think that anyone here has the intention of giving him an excuse to worm out of the commotion he's caused, but I think we're just trying to give reason to this kind of behavior so we can wrap our heads around it.

I just found it funny that whenever I tried to warn other users that they should either ignore the troll, or leave the forums for a bit until he's cleaned up, I was accused of starting a flame war. I think all the people who didn't like the posts were starting flame wars more than anyone :D It's true, Sesert began his quest and everyone on the forums helped him through it. Now he's gotten what he wanted, attention. I honestly strongly doubt that any FBI action will be taken against him, as odds are, there are more important cases going on worldwide.

I would imagine that he was blocking his IP adress either wise they would have just banned his IP? ... or did they just not care enough?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn

@Faith12368

Thank you, but not just my work, all of those involved and still keeping this topic alive, without bumping for a warning. Everybody has done great, even the naysayers as they help keep the threads on top and gets the word out. :)

tru... thank you to all.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Well guys the hubby and I are going to watch Alcatraz, so have a good evening. Good night. :)
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited January 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    Well guys the hubby and I are going to watch Alcatraz, so have a good evening. Good night. :)
    have fun, my hubby shared his icky cold with me :( not on purpose, I might be home sick tomorrow :(
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    moritz081490moritz081490 Posts: 251
    edited January 2012
    Why the heck did they get rid of bob and censor his username in the first place? I missed all that, and feel so lost on why they would get rid of someone so valuable.
  • Options
    bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited January 2012
    My handle has been censored since I registered it. Does anyone remember the post that said they knew his ip addresses. I really need to compare some data. Could be important.
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    *****7 wrote:
    My handle has been censored since I registered it. Does anyone remember the post that said they knew his ip addresses. I really need to compare some data. Could be important.

I think you need to get in contact with some of those having a block outside of this site.
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited January 2012
    wow, this is still going on !
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    MaryJos wrote:
    wow, this is still going on !

yes he is still out there he is still targeting people.

stalking them and threatning them.

though it seems he might be of the forum, but the pictures are still there.