Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My The Sims 3 2012 Resolution - Random Gifting Over

Comments

• Options
    DevanCDevanC Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    My sims 3 resolution is to pay more attention to my sims jobs instead of partying...
  • Options
    TygraLioneTygraLione Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    my new years resolution is to start singing on youtube and to maybe get a band going <3
  • Options
    CherrieyCherriey Posts: 210 New Member
    edited January 2012
    My new year's resolution is to actually finish something be it a piece I'm writing, a project I'm planning or a Sims 3 Legacy. I need to follow through and this is the year to do it!
  • Options
    memstermemster Posts: 31
    edited January 2012
    my resolution is to actually finish my legacy :D
  • Options
    Httddy7Httddy7 Posts: 122 Member
    edited January 2012
    To actually see a legacy through to generation 10 and finish each house I build before starting a new one.
  • Options
    Angie_12333Angie_12333 Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    My resolution: 1. improve my cooking skill,find life fruit and make ambrosia.
    2. stop using cheats. :)
    3. make my dream house for my fav. sim.
    4. find some more time for playing sims.
  • Options
    PittonPitton Posts: 210 Member
    edited January 2012
    My Sims 3 2012 Resolution is to try to spend more time Siming :D
  • Options
    ImmashuffleImmashuffle Posts: 2
    edited January 2012
    My new years resoulution is to be nicer to my lil sis and to be the best person i can possible be :D :thumbup:
  • Options
    chibihugzchibihugz Posts: 2
    edited January 2012
    my resolution is just to have a happy year with friends and family! :D
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited January 2012
    My Sims 3 Resolution is to buy all EP's and Sp's this year! Regardless of content! :)
  • Options
    Titan111Titan111 Posts: 61
    edited January 2012
    My goal is to lose the 20 lbs I have gained since November!
  • Options
    ChromemanChromeman Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    To have all my Sims reach the top of every skill and have their first baby and also to reach the top of as many careers as possible before my Sims reach old age :wink:
  • Options
    Maximilian1996Maximilian1996 Posts: 1,412 New Member
    edited January 2012
    GIFT ME!!!1!!!!11111!!!!!
  • Options
    HeartykateHeartykate Posts: 4
    edited January 2012
    I'm gonna be really cliché and say that my new years resolution is to move on, because that is what I really need to do right now, that and eat less chocolate.. :roll:
  • Options
    JazmilliaJazmillia Posts: 2
    edited January 2012
    My new years goal I feel will keep me going. To raise my children as best I can to continue to go back to school and to keep fighting the good fight with trying to loose weight and make something of myself to help my family. That is my main goal may god help me cause I know I need the strength.

Thank you for listening =D

Jazmillia
  • Options
    starrlinstarrlin Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2012
    My The Sims 3 2012 Resolution is to be a BOSS!
  • Options
    X1962XX1962X Posts: 373 New Member
    edited January 2012

My Sims 3 2012 Resolution Is:

To fulfill ALL my Sims needs, wants, wishes, and skills.
    Try to make them happiest Sim family ever.
  • Options
    rachel270692rachel270692 Posts: 526 Member
    edited January 2012
    My wish is to get a new job, and do the best I can to become the best person I can.
  • Options
    AngieThePandaAngieThePanda Posts: 3
    edited January 2012
    I'd love to manage to have a unicorn farm. They're amazing and I love sparkles! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    artistickaleeartistickalee Posts: 10
    edited January 2012
    My new year's resolution for "2012" is to continue with maintaining good health and prosperity. I also want to finally settle down and play my Sims game instead of building things all the time. I want to wish everyone a safe and very happy new years!!!! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Jessy70615Jessy70615 Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    My The Sims 3 2012 Resolution is to lose weight for myself, and taking care of my kids :D As for my Sims 3 games enjoying my games even more and enjoying playing them. :wink:
  • Options
    kittie1982kittie1982 Posts: 5
    edited January 2012
    I think mine will be is to try to understand the game better and maybe get though more than one generation. If anyone has any tips on anything feel free to contact me. I've had a child taken away from me once :shock:
  • Options
    jazyfiz11jazyfiz11 Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    My Sims3 2012 Resolution is for my sim to have a family and move into a house and have pets to take care of. I also would like to complete my sims job in order for them to accomplish their life time wish and live with enough money to satisfy my sim.
  • Options
    hilley910hilley910 Posts: 10
    edited January 2012
    to make the largest sims family I can and to be a better person all around and finish things I have started.
  • Options
    woodlanfairywoodlanfairy Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2012
    My 2012 new years resolution is:

To buy The Sims™ 3 Master Suite Stuff
    and to stop smoking!

OMG! this is all my daughters fault lol she got me hooked on The Sims i've been playing for years lol i just can't stop! :thumbup:I am proud to say i'm a simaholic!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top