Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bellili's creations |New: The Little House (starter) at page 18 & Whisperers Nest at page 19!

Comments

• Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited December 2011
    Of course I loves it so far, I want to see the outside!!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2011
    Oh Bell, I like what I see! Loving the soft blue. :D
  • Options
    BelliliBellili Posts: 1,737 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Of course I loves it so far, I want to see the outside!!

Here's the outside Judy:

[IMG]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-WRYn7DUa6rg/TucwcyY779I/AAAAAAAACAk/Y2FLuR7HoyI/s800/Screenshot-230.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited December 2011
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Ahhhhhhhhhhh it's lovely Bell!! I knew it would be!! :wink:
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited December 2011
    wow it looks like a perfect spring time ranch. Its coming along nicely. I do like the boys room with those subtle touches of blue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made a family starter for Gr1zzly's "Itsy Bitsy Teensy Weensy Starter Contest". Here is The Nutshell!

This cute starter house is the ideal home for your young family to start their lives in a new town. It has two bedrooms and a nursery. There is one bathroom located in the basement. Outside's is a small playground for your toddlers to play safe and secure. All of this comes at a price of 18,583 simoleons. No custom content has been used. Only EP/SP items.

Link to The Nutshell: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4926753

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-Ko7qMaNSlh8/TuvA3zYj3WI/AAAAAAAACCA/xb7MCkLfDmc/s640/Screenshots19.jpg[/img]

Living room with open kitchen
    Screenshot-231.jpg

Screenshot-232.jpg

Screenshot-237.jpg

Screenshot-234.jpg

Screenshot-236.jpg

Master bedroom
    Screenshot-240.jpg

Screenshot-243.jpg

Kids room
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-S7C_jd7-hRQ/Tuu_XJPe1jI/AAAAAAAACBM/RQa7UZcKQnI/s800/Screenshot-238.jpg[/img]

Screenshot-239.jpg

Nursery
    Screenshot-248.jpg

Screenshot-256.jpg

Hallway
    Screenshot-245.jpg

Screenshot-244.jpg

Bathroom
    Screenshot-246.jpg

Screenshot-247.jpg

I hope you enjoy the Nutshell! :mrgreen:

• Options
    Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited December 2011
    It's adorable Bell! I just love your little cottages! Rec'd!
  • Options
    SpeggySpeggy Posts: 406 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Looks like a house you see in movies. I love it! Really great use of colours and textures! Deserves loads of recs!
  • Options
    XOX1XOX1 Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited December 2011

This is adorable Bell!

I love a nice starter, the pressure of working on a fixed budget really challenges it's creator's talents.

You have shown here with this one, that just because it's inexpensive, that doesn't mean it can't be beautiful and comfortable.

I love the colors and textures you used. The layout and landscaping are wonderful. The roofing is amazing!

Left a DL & REC.

Lovely!

• Options
    sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Love it. Rec'd. =D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bell! You've got "charm" down! You nail it every time! Such curb appeal, lovely colors.... especially I love the colors in the master bedroom! I'm off to leave you a well-deserved recommendation! :)
    Thanks for your sweet words Kate! :oops:
    Sarademoor wrote:
    Aww, very pretty Bell:D
    Thanks Sara! I'm still working on it and it progresses slowly. But it's fun to do! :D
    gr1zzly wrote:
    Very nice.
    Thanks. :mrgreen:
    I'm glad you like it so far! :mrgreen:
    yanti68 wrote:
    Oh Bell, I like what I see! Loving the soft blue. :D
    Thanks Yanti! I love soft colours!
    svlyn wrote:
    wow it looks like a perfect spring time ranch. Its coming along nicely. I do like the boys room with those subtle touches of blue.
    Thanks Svlyn!
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Ahhhhhhhhhhh it's lovely Bell!! I knew it would be!! :wink:
    Aww, thanks Judy! I'm glad you like it so far!
    Cera13 wrote:
    It's adorable Bell! I just love your little cottages! Rec'd!
    Thanks Cera! :D
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited December 2011
    Bell :-o Wow, what a cute little starter, I love the furnishings and the decor, beatutiful! A DRF from me my sweet.
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited December 2011
    Very cute starter with awesome patterns :] Very nice Bellili! Rec'd! :D
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited December 2011
    :shock: :shock: :shock: That is beautiful fun! Left you a rec and added to my favs!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2011
    I totally and absolutely adore it! :D:D What a gorgeous roof! I am in love with the architecture. Recommended and added to my favourites. Great job Bell. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Speggy wrote:
    Looks like a house you see in movies. I love it! Really great use of colours and textures! Deserves loads of recs!

Thank you! That's a huge compliment. I'm glad to hear you like it that much :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    XOX1 wrote:
    This is adorable Bell!

I love a nice starter, the pressure of working on a fixed budget really challenges it's creator's talents.

You have shown here with this one, that just because it's inexpensive, that doesn't mean it can't be beautiful and comfortable.

I love the colors and textures you used. The layout and landscaping are wonderful. The roofing is amazing!

Left a DL & REC.

Lovely!

Thanks XOX1! It's really fun to make a starter because it indeed challenges you to be creative with a small budget. It's good to hear you like it! :D
  • Options
    JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited December 2011
    :D Such an adorable little starter! I love the colors, and the roof stacking is great. I rec'd the Nutshell, I also love the name. :-) Judi.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sereia8 wrote:
    Love it. Rec'd. =D
    Thanks! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bell :-o Wow, what a cute little starter, I love the furnishings and the decor, beatutiful! A DRF from me my sweet.

Aww, thank you so much! I really appreciate the DRF! :D
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited December 2011
    The Nutshell is absolutely adorable, love the exterior and the roofing :D I also like the colors you've used, very pleasing to look at. Rec'd :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited December 2011
    I love The Nutshell! It kinda looks like a real and cosy hideaway :]
    And only 18,583?! Amazing. You're so good at making cottages :D Rec'd!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cute starter with awesome patterns :] Very nice Bellili! Rec'd! :D

Thanks Oil! I'm soo happy with the patterns that came with Generations I believe. I love them! :D I really love the patterns in the fabric section too, they work so nice with cottages!
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited December 2011
    Great Starter, Bell! I have dollhouses in real life and one of the publications about such things was called The Nutshell News (I always loved that)!

How big is your lot? I'm building a starter right now and it is a huge challenge because the lot can't be really small due to some future plans.
    oow785m
  • Options
    SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited December 2011
    Hey sweetie :D Cute on a budget :D You pulled it off great! Rec!