Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you seen the new screenshots for showtime? Link in thread

Comments

• Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited December 2011
    Maybe I'm grasping but could it be possible they are bringing back....magic?
    :shock:
    6459765271_1e25d2f6b5_o.jpg
  • Options
    Rianna90Rianna90 Posts: 103 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Stage magic.
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited December 2011
    Maybe I'm grasping but could it be possible they are bringing back....magic?
    :shock:
    6459765271_1e25d2f6b5_o.jpg

Yea it said in the description that our sims could be magicians
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited December 2011
    TINA180 wrote:
    I think the guys will enjoy this!

Wait, what? "Guys" as in The Sims players who are male, or male sims? Or something completely different than what I gather was inferred?

I ask because I know nothing of this expansion.

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    KingInnuendoKingInnuendo Posts: 271
    edited December 2011
    Also, on the cover is one of those human tank things that fill with water that magicians use.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *squeal!* (I didn't see a description anywhere....) I just hope that it's not an online thing or I'll sadly have to not purchase it...which will suck because I wanted magic!
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited December 2011
    I have wanted singing and DJ booth back since late night so very happy if this is real :mrgreen:

Hopefully with more dance moves and many types of singers!

They should hopefully be a few different types of entraining,

Comedian
    Dancers hopefully
    Magician
    Or something completely unexpected :mrgreen:

I wish they made Vegas you can visit like a break or holiday :(

There are so many things they could do with entertaining!

Group singers should be amazing :mrgreen:

Then,

Proper holidays that they could mix with a season expansion or by themselves :mrgreen:

Sports expansion

University with better work after

I wish they did farming too with more animals

I can dream :mrgreen:
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mcbean wrote:
    TINA180 wrote:

Wait, what? "Guys" as in The Sims players who are male, or male sims? Or something completely different than what I gather was inferred?

Cheers.

Mcbean

Hey bean, glad to see you back. She said that, because awhile ago EA russia said this EP would have things 'guys would like'.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *squeal!* (I didn't see a description anywhere....) I just hope that it's not an online thing or I'll sadly have to not purchase it...which will suck because I wanted magic!

Theres lots in the ideas and feedback forum or on simsvip
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's this talk about it being linked to FB or something?
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited December 2011
    NotSoLucky wrote:
    Mcbean wrote:
    TINA180 wrote:

Cheers.

Mcbean

Hey bean, glad to see you back. She said that, because awhile ago EA russia said this EP would have things 'guys would like'.

Oh, okay. Thanks.

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    edited December 2011

EA's adding a bunch of features in the game for us to send sims into others games, or post our sims accomplishments on friends walls, and a new chat feature which will be in the game.
  • Options
    piobaill89piobaill89 Posts: 223 New Member
    edited December 2011
    It's a real shame this wasn't in Night Life, i just feel were given the end of the stick again.. the magic i wouldn't get to exited for, the only magic we'll probably get to do will probably be only available through buying some sort of stage to perform on and even so it will just more than likely be a visual thing for entertainment purposes whereas Makin Magic sims could create charms, enchant things, banish their enemies or make others fall madly in love with them and not to forget transform themselves into a variety of beats and fairy land creatures. That's the kind of magic i would like back, i'm just hoping it won't be like another apartment life magic scheme, it was dreadful, completly random, didn't fit the theme nd it was just downright boring and ridiculous to play with. Also as seen in one of the pics the man standing on dtage and having a crowd throw their hands up to him..... it will more than likely be 2 sims at concerts or gigs being played. Also people are asking bout the girl sim wearing the silver dress if her hair will be available, i would say no... ambitions box art was so misleading having had full sleeve tattoos and a lang hair for females which were drawn in.... And not to forget this ep will probably mess our game up once again with a whole new variety of glitches that will cause our sims to dissapear, not move, get stuck, reset age when using mirror's or wardrobes and i could really go on all day.....
  • Options
    Pcjunky13Pcjunky13 Posts: 407 Member
    edited December 2011
    Honestly it looks kinda real I mean people can do some editing on there pc to make something like that real but it kinda would bring up the whole next EP thing because they said the next EP may be weather or may be something totally different and this would be different but if it is doesnt it remind you of The Sims Superstar?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NotSoLucky wrote:

EA's adding a bunch of features in the game for us to send sims into others games, or post our sims accomplishments on friends walls, and a new chat feature which will be in the game.

Gawd I hope that's optional. :evil:
  • Options
    I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    edited December 2011
    IMO, I believe that the facebook feature will be optional, just like how memories work, you can either share them or tell your game not to share them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope so. I am NOT a facebooker really and don't care to have sims stuff all over it.
  • Options
    nikki0187701nikki0187701 Posts: 522 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I... am speechless. Haha, I wish they would've added this to Late Night, but then again Late Night already had all this new stuff involved in it. At first..I was thinking of not buying it at all! But after seeing this..I believe it could be real and it does look fascinating.
  • Options
    moritz081490moritz081490 Posts: 251
    edited December 2011
    Looks VERY interesting, Cover art is very well done. But... again like many others if its going to post to any social sites like my face book about my activities then no dollar for you EA...
  • Options
    ZeulaZeula Posts: 506 New Member
    edited December 2011
    They havent even fixed pets yet. Why the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 are the trying to toss more garbage at us?!?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,510 Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi Aero. I'm glad to see the karoke machine and singing coming back. Those pictures make me want it even more and the magic looks so fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Saw it on facebook earlier, made a thread about it too :P

Saw someone post a link to this site on the sims 3 facebook wall:

Link brings you to this site

Pictures are here:

71429_LB_FR.jpg

SHOWTIME_400x230_2_ALL.jpg
    It's fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOWTIME_400x230_FR.jpg

SHOWTIME_936x287_FR.jpg"Width=450"

SHOWTIME_400x230_3_ALL.jpg

What do you think forum?

It's fake!!!!!

Their still on simsvip and simprograms. This isn't a fake they even showed the real coverart.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Aero maybe this will bring back the slowdance since it has new dances in it.
  • Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited December 2011
    The pictures look interesting. Sure, it looks like Late Night 2.0, but at least we know it's REAL now. I have no doubt about that anymore. Plus, I spy magic!

Taking away the Facebook crap, it seems buyable. :XD:
  • Options
    TINK1978TINK1978 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I do not get I spend so much money on Sims 3 including the store now I did an online survey asking me what we want in the Sims 3 it seems like to me maybe I should of stayed with Sims 2 because they have all the stuff I want in Sims 3 like Christmas stuff pack had all kinds of things we could do to decorate but we have limited stuff nothing like blinking lights or Santa coming to drop off the presents I wish they could focus more on what we want rather then showtime. I have to admit though it dose look okay but I don't think I will be buying it, also we had so much kids stuff in the Sims 2 that were only 19.99 now we have to pay for that I think its a rip off really then when you have no Sims points you cant get anything because you are out of money I still don't understand why they had to change the game Sims 2 should of been turned into Sims 3. It just dose not make sense I am not trying to be rude I do love the game but some things I do not agree with.