Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Manic Maxine: A 100 Baby Challenge! *Updated December 11th* Marriages and a new Grandchild!

Comments

• Options
    gsdluver4gsdluver4 Posts: 2,814 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Oh em geee! Belle's the most gorgeous Faradi yet! Well, in my opinion.

How exactly do you pronounce 'Faradi'? I feel like I know, but I'd rather be sure.
  • Options
    trishg21trishg21 Posts: 508 Member
    edited November 2011
    Great Updates.

Post the pic of Waverly in the Flesh!! :mrgreen:

3 Updates away ;) I'm going to post it with her birthday post.
    Lynnwood wrote:
    Ah! Mysteriously blonde baby!! But that's ok, she's adorable anyways.

I know! I was a little mad at the blond hair but at least she got his brown eyes, which I was very happy with.
    gsdluver4 wrote:
    Oh em geee! Belle's the most gorgeous Faradi yet! Well, in my opinion.

How exactly do you pronounce 'Faradi'? I feel like I know, but I'd rather be sure.

Hmm in my mind (since I just made the name up) I have always pronounced it fair-a-dee.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    *So I have NO idea how this happened but I only have 2 pictures for this update. I remember cropping and saving the other pics so I am at a loss for where they went. Sorry!

Seth had a birthday!
    up139-2.jpg

He received the No Sense of Humor trait.
    up139-1.jpg

Sorry I have nothing else to share! :(
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Did you remember to check Seth's eye color? If not, don't fret. His eye still looks purple. Darn that red hair which is throwing me off my horse DX
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    gsdluver4 wrote:
    Did you remember to check Seth's eye color? If not, don't fret. His eye still looks purple. Darn that red hair which is throwing me off my horse DX

Heh I did. They are both blue. It's just that lovely lock of red hair that makes it look purple.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Duke had a birthday!
    up140-5.jpg

He received the Genius trait.
    up140-1.jpg

Delia also had a birthday!
    up140-6.jpg

She received the Good trait.
    up140-2.jpg

Duke was more of an introvert and seemed to enjoy working on improving things about himself.
    up140-7.jpg

Studying and working out were his new afternoon activities.
    up140-4.jpg

Delia on the other hand bonded with her younger siblings. She was simply charmed by Bella and took to carrying her around the house.
    up140-3.jpg

And in an effort to bond with Seth she proposed a stink off. The whole house was disgusted.
    up140-8.jpg
  • Options
    LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    edited November 2011
    Stink off! HAH! Too funny, ^ ^. Great updates, they're all cute as buttons.
  • Options
    Neebs123Neebs123 Posts: 205
    edited November 2011
    Love your challenge if you want you can add Amethyst my baby momma or you can use my boys I have a purple skinned male child at the moment but my game won't work and I can't fix it stupid game :(
  • Options
    JagPacker26JagPacker26 Posts: 8,407 Member
    edited November 2011
    Trish.....

NickSkyandMaxine.png

Should you be happy?? She is a Mother in my game now. Garth has an Aunt.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Waverly had a birthday!
    up141-1.jpg

She received the Childish trait.
    up141-6.jpg

Will also had a birthday!
    up141-2.jpg

He received the Good Sense of Humor trait.
    up141-7.jpg

Both Waverly and Will worked on improving skills before leaving the house. Waverly chose painting.
    up141-8.jpg

And Will chose cooking.
    up141-12.jpg

Now that they are Young Adults, Waverly and Will will be moved out of the house to make room for new arrivals.

And as promised - Waverly and Will in the flesh!

Waverly
    up141-3.jpg

Will
    up141-4.jpg

and just because I found it funny:
    up141-5.jpg
    Will is the first boy to inherit body hair :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Waverly is mine! *insert evil laugh here*

Great updates otherwise, and Welcome Back. Now if only Maria and Shell will come back too, our forums will be complete again!

Maxine now has three kids (with another on the way, not including Emil and Gianna) on my game, it's like she's trying to compete with my Robert in the BC with me.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    D'awwww, they both came out so cute! Ghostly and in the flesh. I LUFF Will's body hair . . . :twisted: Great update!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    *cue Will's body hair photo*

Oh... My.... *cracks up hard*

He's so hot. Hottest ghost alive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So you have probably all noticed the lack of updates lately. Really the only excuse I have is that I am burned out, but not from playing my challenge, just updating. I really am no good at trying to write clever things and I hate feeling like I have to post something. So I'm not going to do that anymore.

However I also feel like I have gone so far in this challenge that I don't want to completely stop sharing where I am at in the challenge. Because I do intend on finishing it.

So there will be updates once, maybe twice a week depending on how much playing time I can get in. They will consist of pictures of the new father, the new additions, and then an updated birthday picture of each child in the house. I will also still post any marriage or baby news that happens in the town.

I'll add everything to my blog still but I hope you all understand why I am doing this. And hopefully you'll still check in to see Maxine's babies.

Happy simming!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First post of new update format!

Father # 28 - Mike Mango
    up142-4.jpg

Baby # 45 - Mia Faradi
    up143-11.jpg
    Born with traits Eccentric and Light Sleeper

Bella
    up143-10.jpg
    Child trait: Brave

Seth
    up142-12.jpg
    Teen trait: Lucky

Duke
    up142-10.jpg
    Young Adult trait: Technophobe

Delia
    up142-11.jpg
    Young Adult trait: Great Kisser

Duke and Delia have been moved out and will soon be available on the exchange!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww, well I'm glad at least that you're not gone completely. All your kiddies are beautiful as always. :D Good luck finishing the challenge, I'll still be checking your progress. :-)
  • Options
    FroggieSimFroggieSim Posts: 645 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Hehe, loving Will's chest hair. They look great as ghosts and non ghosts!
  • Options
    JessuJessu Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited December 2011
    Aww trish, you're awesome. I like whatever you are putting out. Not like that didn't sound weird or creepy, ANYWAY, I am glad you are going to do it for you and you don't need to update a billlion times or whenever really. :3 I am so happy to have experienced your lovely photos and all the beautiful children Maxine has made!

*creeps & stalks* >:E
    Z0TPLTk.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Trish,

Have you uploaded your Ghost Daughter yet? I want to grab her for my game.

BTW like the new format.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lynnwood wrote:
    Awww, well I'm glad at least that you're not gone completely. All your kiddies are beautiful as always. Good luck finishing the challenge, I'll still be checking your progress.

Thank you :mrgreen:
    FroggieSim wrote:
    Hehe, loving Will's chest hair. They look great as ghosts and non ghosts!

I lol'd when I saw it. It's kinda sad Will is a ghost because he is so handsome in the flesh IMO
    Jessu wrote:
    Aww trish, you're awesome. I like whatever you are putting out. Not like that didn't sound weird or creepy, ANYWAY, I am glad you are going to do it for you and you don't need to update a billlion times or whenever really. :3 I am so happy to have experienced your lovely photos and all the beautiful children Maxine has made!

*creeps & stalks* >:E

Aw thanks Jess!
    Trish,

BTW like the new format.

I have been trying to upload her for the past 3 days and the exchange is just not having it. However I do have a media fire version on my blog that you can download. Just put it directly into your Documents>TheSims3>Downloads folder and then when you launch the game she should be in there to upload.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    By the way- Is anyone else supremely disappointed with "Showtime"?

The first expansion pack I have no desire to purchase, especially for $40.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    trishg21 wrote:
    Trish,

BTW like the new format.

I have been trying to upload her for the past 3 days and the exchange is just not having it. However I do have a media fire version on my blog that you can download. Just put it directly into your Documents>TheSims3>Downloads folder and then when you launch the game she should be in there to upload.

Is she a ghost, though? I want her in Ghost form and not in the flesh.

Could you point me in the direction of the Mediafire Waverly? I just tried to click on Waverly on your blog and all that showed up was strangely, a picture of WILL. No download.
  • Options
    JessuJessu Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited December 2011
    trishg21 wrote:
    By the way- Is anyone else supremely disappointed with "Showtime"?

The first expansion pack I have no desire to purchase, especially for $40.

I saw their Youtube video and there was a comment about how they should have included all that **** in Nightlife. I agree. Seriously... 40$... come on EA, bring on seasons or some ****.
    Z0TPLTk.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agreeing with lynnwood, I am glad you're not totally gone :3

I am not pshyced about Showtime either. I don't see anything fun to do...... >.<
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    trishg21 wrote:
    Trish,

BTW like the new format.

Is she a ghost, though? I want her in Ghost form and not in the flesh.

Could you point me in the direction of the Mediafire Waverly? I just tried to click on Waverly on your blog and all that showed up was strangely, a picture of WILL. No download.

Sheesh I really screwed that one up. Here is the file:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?hccoechsyimh6zf

The file is a household with both Waverly and Will in ghost form.