Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just heard sims 3 music on tv... O.o

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimonSimpsonSimonSimpson Posts: 1,223 Member
    edited November 2011
    I just started watching Gossip Girl on Netflix starting from Season 1. In episode 6 there's a Moraccan themed party and guess what? Sims Egyptian music is playing.
  • Options
    xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited November 2011
    Its on Americas got talent too. :P

You can find a video of it on youtube it made me l o l.
  • Options
    KSkyeeSims12KSkyeeSims12 Posts: 930
    edited November 2011
    omg i heard it from like alot of commerical's myself!
  • Options
    Cult_of_IkkakuCult_of_Ikkaku Posts: 22
    edited November 2011
    I heard it several times on America's Got Talent too, thought I was losing it! lol
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited November 2011
    Isn't it a little excessive how many shows are using it? Another advertising ploy from EA no doubt. It's almost like subliminal messaging - every time a simmer hears that music they must automatically go to their games and play, thus being reminded of that ONE EP or SP they didn't buy :twisted:
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited November 2011
    I hear it alot on TV. It's no longer exciting now :(
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited November 2011
    I always freak out when I hear it in shows and everyone around me looks at me like I'm nuts.
    I just go on and on about "Oh my g! This plays in map view! Oh my! Oh my!"

I've heard it in ANTM, The UK Apprentice, and a special on the history channel about the Kennedys and their home movies. It showed the Kennedy boys on a beach playing catch and they reminded me of sims. JFK's athletic brother even hit him a bit too hard with the ball like sims do. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    luigiforever96luigiforever96 Posts: 167 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I heard the CAS music on Hoarders. :shock: My parents were watching it and I wasn't really paying any attention but then I heard the music and I looked around and I thought it was just playing inside of my head, but it wasn't. I freaked out and got really excited and my parents looked at me like I was crazy. :?
  • Options
    sweetnsassystaceysweetnsassystacey Posts: 4 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Yeah I thought I was insane when I was watching Ice Loves Coco...I was like WTH that is sims music...
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited November 2011
    I heard the CAS music on Hoarders. :shock: My parents were watching it and I wasn't really paying any attention but then I heard the music and I looked around and I thought it was just playing inside of my head, but it wasn't. I freaked out and got really excited and my parents looked at me like I was crazy. :?

I heard it on Hoarders, too!
    I'm guilty of watching that show though.
    Can't pawn it off on anyone else. :lol:
  • Options
    xXBruin_SlayerXxxXBruin_SlayerXx Posts: 1,570 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I doubt I'm ever going to hear it on TV because all I watch is ESPN and Family Guy
  • Options
    Cafe_CJCafe_CJ Posts: 3
    edited January 2014
    I just heard Sims music on the TV show Every Witch Way: Magic Flight Club. The students were in the lunchroom while it was playing.. it was loud and seemed like it didn't fit what was happening.. it was the intro music during the neighborhood load. Yes, I play too much sims to know it.. . but I love it.

Do you remember some of the Sims2 music, there was one time when a sim was living in an appt I swear I heard some of it from the neighboring appt too. :)

Happy Simming.

Christine :-)
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited January 2014
    One time shopping in Walmart, and I started to walk around and then I thought...Oh dear, now who is playing the games so loud in here! Turn out my husband said, "Sweetie, it the speaker"!I said, "Oh, I thought someone was playing Sims 3 at the electronic area", he laughed. So.....Sims music seems to be everywhere, TV, MOVIES, AND IN STORE! I hope they don't wind up in elevator, cuz then I know I will want to scream and want to go home and play right away!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    Love2cook123Love2cook123 Posts: 151 Member
    edited January 2014
    My parents was watching TV before and I just finished playing my sims game and as soon as I take out my earphones I heard the music on TV and I shouted out that's the music on the sims and my parents just looked at me trying not to laugh
  • Options
    CalvinBruce_ukCalvinBruce_uk Posts: 576 Member
    edited January 2014
    Blysscia wrote:
    I've heard it in ANTM, The UK Apprentice, and a special on the history channel about the Kennedys and their home movies. It showed the Kennedy boys on a beach playing catch and they reminded me of sims. JFK's athletic brother even hit him a bit too hard with the ball like sims do. :lol::lol:

lol I also heard it on that JFK programme, actually took me a while to work out where I knew it from, then it dawned on me!

Heard it on a couple of other things since then, however I can't remember what they are, it's usually programmes rather than adverts thought....speaking of adverts, do they still show them for TS3? I've not seen one in a long long time, think the last I remember seeing was for university :?:
  • Options
    Nevermore15Nevermore15 Posts: 87 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ive heard it in some commercials before, I thought they stole the audio :lol: I was like "Ea's not gonna like that" But Ive seen commercials use game music before, when I was like 7 I heard the club penguin music on a bidding site ad! I thought I was crazy!