Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New alien world coming

You can vote for which new world you want and they are all alien worlds. I vote none.

Here it is-
http://www.thesims3.com/community

Comments

• Options
    KingInnuendoKingInnuendo Posts: 271
    edited November 2011
    I really hope this isn't for an EP, if we get an alien pack I will be so annoyed.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited November 2011
    I love the idea of an alien world! It will be awesome and go with my Moon World already.

Not everyone wants "realistic." :lol:

*And the Apocalypse world items will go with my Apocalypse world. Finally EA is catching up with me. :lol:
  • Options
    leggokatzleggokatz Posts: 1,822 Member
    edited November 2011
    None is my vote too, I never was very much into the aliens, I prefer witches and seasons lol....
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    It's a world for the Store (my guess from their last poll), not a Stuff/Expansion. :D
  • Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I love all the options...I like being able to play in a "real" world or in some unknown land.

@Rflong7: I just hope they can do them as well as you have.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited November 2011
    Cat0Eye wrote:
    I love all the options...I like being able to play in a "real" world or in some unknown land.

@Rflong7: I just hope they can do them as well as you have.

I don't think anyone can do them that well :D

I am just having a chuckle to myself because I am visualising a moonscape with mixologists, vampires, celebrities and paparazzi running around oblivious to the fact that they are on the moon ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Aw, you're too kind. But they will be better because they can make objects for the World. Now this makes me happy!

An interesting place for our Colorful Sims. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited November 2011
    leggokatz wrote:
    None is my vote too, I never was very much into the aliens, I prefer witches and seasons lol....

Where have you been all my life :lol:
  • Options
    sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I'd like aliens. :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited November 2011
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Aw, you're too kind. But they will be better because they can make objects for the World. Now this makes me happy!

An interesting place for our Colorful Sims. :mrgreen:

Although it is not something I am interested in, I can see that for some it would be fun to have the choice of something so different than a standard town/neighbourhood set-up. And yes, the objects are bound to be good.
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited November 2011
    I love it. I can't decide which one I like most. I loved the alien aspect of TS2. I can't wait. :mrgreen:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    KingInnuendoKingInnuendo Posts: 271
    edited November 2011
    I did like the Aliens in TS2 but they won't include all of their features in a Store World, but I also don't want an EP about them. Who knows. :?:
  • Options
    leggokatzleggokatz Posts: 1,822 Member
    edited November 2011
    leggokatz wrote:

Where have you been all my life :lol:

Hiding out in my little non- alien world lol...

I think it's great for fantasy style players but it's just not my thing... Not that witches aren't fantasy lol...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    edited November 2011
    I can envision a Mars like planet with red skies and ground..
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited November 2011
    None of them interest me.I don't like Aliens.And don't want them in my game, I don't want my sims being abducted when I put a lot of work into my sims.

If it was optional(If they did not include aliens in a patch.I'd be fine.Because most of the time, if you want any future expansion packs,you have to have the latest patch.And Its not fair for those who would not want Aliens or space stuff in their games.Expansion pack is fine cause I can choose not to buy it, same with a free world or store items, I can choose not to download buy.But please EA don't add aliens into an update like you added pet supplies into an update.
  • Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited November 2011
    If this is the new ep...it'll be the first I will NOT be buying. :roll:
    353235_b.jpg
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited November 2011
    i hope it's not for the next expansion pack. I just don't think an alien-themed EP would work well in Sunset Valley or Appaloosa Plains. If it's a stand-alone world available form The Store, then I can simply choose whether or not to get it.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited November 2011
    I love the idea of an alien world and I have downloaded Rflong7's moon world so I could have a nice world form my colorful aliens. I'd love to have another one to play with. They will have their work cut out for them to make one as nice as Rflong7's moon world.
  • Options
    VioletpetalsVioletpetals Posts: 127
    edited November 2011
    Actually only 2 of those were alien worlds, the other two choices are more post-apocalyptic/catastrophe based... at least they read that way to me. Either way, love the idea!

However, I really dont see them creating that for an EP as it is too far off of the base game... but would more likely do a separate game (like medieval).
  • Options
    nessajolenenessajolene Posts: 779
    edited November 2011
    I LOVE ALIENS :D
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited November 2011
    I loved all 4 choices, but voted for the "moon" world. I'm just wondering how "alien" or moon like EA will really make it? As it seems to me their worlds are kind-of normal looking, and tend to look alike.
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited November 2011
    They all sound like fun. I would take any of them. I so miss my aliens from Strangetown in the sims 2.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited November 2011
    sereia8 wrote:
    I'd like aliens. :)

I'd like aliens, but in a more "normal" type setting, like the TV show Alien Nation where a colony of aliens had to co-exist with humans and took human job; one was a police detective partnered with a human.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    zorba2357 wrote:
    I loved all 4 choices, but voted for the "moon" world. I'm just wondering how "alien" or moon like EA will really make it? As it seems to me their worlds are kind-of normal looking, and tend to look alike.

Hi :)

http://www.thesims3.com/game/tools/world/screenshots
  • Options
    barbarella713barbarella713 Posts: 60 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Yes bring back the aliens it's about time!!!!