Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When your sim moves away from home...

does s/he pick up the cell phone to take a few pictures of the beloved parents and siblings (and pets) before moving out? Isn't that the kind of clutter to put on shelves and sidetables in a new home? And - it's practically free of cost, too :D

Mine don't always do this, but that is because I forget. I will try to do it more often, a snapshot of the elderly parents is a very special object in game after they are gone.
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Sapphire789Sapphire789 Posts: 150
    edited November 2011
    I've never done that, well acturally, i've never thought about doing that, but it sounds like a really sweet idea, i might try it
  • Options
    blackwidowedblackwidowed Posts: 49 Member
    edited November 2011
    Yep! I've always done that :) Now that we have pets, I have a few pics of past animal friends hanging around. I always try to make sure to bring the pics with me when my family moves too. Can't forget the pics of the great great great grandparents, etc.
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited November 2011
    i did that once, lol, then got well i guess more like i forgot to do it. Then after the parents were gone i was like o dang it forgot the pics. Funny too cause in RL they are the first things packed on a move.