Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

online dating

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Agadoo97Agadoo97 Posts: 26 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I would love this idea because it takes me ages to find a suitable person to be with mine either there taken, not so nice looking and also what I hate is when I get my person to the top stage of the career and the person that my sim likes is like level 2 in their career and I usually play girls well because I am one and when they get married I want her to stop working and have a family and the guy goes to work and is like level 2 and it takes ages for him to get to level 10 )':.
  • Options
    karmatrashkarmatrash Posts: 48 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I don't think there would be anything wrong with teens using online dating. It could be set up so that when teens log on, they are only able to view other teens. Young Adults, Adults, and Elders could all view one another, but not teens. There could also be an option for the older Sims to view a select age group from the three, such as a young adults viewing only elders or something like that.

Teens can date, have romantic interactions with one another, have relationships, and go to prom. Why not be able to online date, so they can have the same chance to find a compatible mate, instead of having to settle? It would also give single teens a chance to find a date for the prom.