Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Babies Momma's Club

Comments

• Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited July 2009
    Twin girls! Aura and Sarah Belle.

Spooke is a happy daddy!

double click the picture to see the slideshow!
    th_Screenshot-7.jpg

if that doesnt work heres the link http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/cowseatsoap/?action=view&current=3f80f686.pbw

2 sets of twins in one night :shock: He's been a busy baby daddy :lol:

Baby Momma King
  • Options
    cowseatsoap91cowseatsoap91 Posts: 601 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Haha yeah. Look at you Spooke, bringing 4 baby girls into this world tonight.
  • Options
    BlueEyedBlueEyed Posts: 230 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Congratsulations everyone! New babies!

I think, that we should tell Spooke to give us two names every time he posts, a girl and a boy, and then we should make a list, so we can all pick from names he likes! Maybe!

*Thinks*

-Spooky's Blue-
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    BlueEyed wrote:
    Congratsulations everyone! New babies!

I think, that we should tell Spooke to give us two names every time he posts, a girl and a boy, and then we should make a list, so we can all pick from names he likes! Maybe!

*Thinks*

-Spooky's Blue-

Yeah. He should make a list of names that everyone could chose from. Haha. The only thing is we would have a bunch of kids with the same names.
  • Options
    SwaySway Posts: 51 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Congrats everyone!! :)

Sounds like a good idea to me Blueeyed. :D Sometimes its so hard choosing a name!!

After having a beautiful baby girl with Spooke (Storm) and now a baby boy (Taj) (I will post a pic tonight) I was thinking I might also start to play my gorgeous (and playable!!) GHOST character Aphrodite ;) She is a teen at the moment so I will have to age her up... She is the daughter of a sim couple of mine where the boyfriend died :cry: but then they were able to 'woohoo' and have her!!! ;)

Here is a pic of her :) Let me know what you all think! :D Including you Spooke???

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/468/894/000/00/screenshot_original.jpg

*Wonder's how babies will turn out ;)* hehehe

If you look at the pic there's also another girl on the right (She has JET BLACK skin and blonde hair) she is now a teen herself as well...she is the daughter of the GRIM REAPER ;) muwahaha lol...I could also use her as well ;) I will see if I can post a pic tonight or tomorrow :)
  • Options
    GlasrielGlasriel Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2009
    I will be creating a special lady for my Spooke Baby Mama Legacy Challenge! I don't know what the challenge is yet but I'm happy to be a member of this baby momma club! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Glasriel wrote:
    I will be creating a special lady for my Spooke Baby Mama Legacy Challenge! I don't know what the challenge is yet but I'm happy to be a member of this baby momma club! :D

We are glad to have you Glasriel. :D

Baby Momma King
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    edited July 2009
    Sway wrote:

Sounds like a good idea to me Blueeyed. :D Sometimes its so hard choosing a name!!

After having a beautiful baby girl with Spooke (Storm) and now a baby boy (Taj) (I will post a pic tonight) I was thinking I might also start to play my gorgeous (and playable!!) GHOST character Aphrodite ;) She is a teen at the moment so I will have to age her up... She is the daughter of a sim couple of mine where the boyfriend died :cry: but then they were able to 'woohoo' and have her!!! ;)

Here is a pic of her :) Let me know what you all think! :D Including you Spooke???

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/468/894/000/00/screenshot_original.jpg

If you look at the pic there's also another girl on the right (She has JET BLACK skin and blonde hair) she is now a teen herself as well...she is the daughter of the GRIM REAPER ;) muwahaha lol...I could also use her as well ;) I will see if I can post a pic tonight or tomorrow :)

You should totally use your beautiful ghost as a baby momma! We haven't seen any Spooke ghost babies yet! That would be neat!!

oof.. forgive my exclamation points, I'm overcaffienated =D

The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    SwaySway Posts: 51 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Sway wrote:

You should totally use your beautiful ghost as a baby momma! We haven't seen any Spooke ghost babies yet! That would be neat!!

heheh its all good! :) I know how that feels! I'm at work and have had wayy too much coffee today myself! :P

Thanks I think I will use Aphrodite as a baby momma!! :)

• Options
    edited July 2009
    Sway wrote:
    Sway wrote:

heheh its all good! :) I know how that feels! I'm at work and have had wayy too much coffee today myself! :P

Thanks I think I will use Aphrodite as a baby momma!! :)

That should be very interesting. I can't wait to see ghost baby Spookes. I never had a ghost baby. :(
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    edited July 2009

That should be very interesting. I can't wait to see ghost baby Spookes. I never had a ghost baby. :(

Me neither. I haven't had a playable ghost at all yet. It's on my list of things to try soon.
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    edited July 2009
    Spooke has great-grandsons in my game now. I have uploaded the boys (they are all teens). Their father was a fireman and all three boys like to play with fire. The youngest named Bryson ... well ... he starved to death early on as a teen and was returned as a purple ghost.

Had a picture up, but it started to stretch the screen, here is a link to his teen pic.

http://gruffman.wordpress.com/2009/07/22/bryson/

Edit - I uploaded Bryson up by himself as an adult.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I like Bryson's look a lot as a purple ghost. I gave him the same facial hair that Spooke had.
  • Options
    EmpressJerichoEmpressJericho Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited July 2009
    EmpressJericho your siggy hypnotizes me!

Doctor Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog is Awesome. Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillon are superb. They sing too. :D

• Options
    EmpressJerichoEmpressJericho Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited July 2009
    Not really Spooke related, but I wanted to share a funny pic I took aging my Sim grandson.

Screenshot-214.jpg

Screenshot-210-2.jpg

Dang game put him in pigtails. I was afraid I had accidentally given "her" a boys name until I changed appearance in the mirror. :P

This game always amazes me with its glitches. :D
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2009
    Not really Spooke related, but I wanted to share a funny pic I took aging my Sim grandson.

Screenshot-214.jpg

Screenshot-210-2.jpg

Dang game put him in pigtails. I was afraid I had accidentally given "her" a boys name until I changed appearance in the mirror. :P

This game always amazes me with its glitches. :D

That's pretty funny. What exactly is the game trying to say :?:
    Glitches and hiccups in the game can be weird and funny at the same time. :lol:

000202BD.gif
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    That is a funny picture. LOL :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Hay FloorRaisin!

I just wanted you to know that I am planning on using one of your creations in my game. Just not sure which one. I downloaded your avie (the young lass) and I downloaded Mirabella (and recommended both ... always recommend what I download). One of the two will be Bryson's wife. Kinda unsure about the young lass ... not sure how well a medieval girl would do with a modern day ghost sim ...

EDIT - Young lass won!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    koolyaidkoolyaid Posts: 789 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I have seen a lot of baby momma clubs and I was thinking, "Why don't we create one huge baby momma central?" What do you guys think?
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    koolyaid wrote:
    I have seen a lot of baby momma clubs and I was thinking, "Why don't we create one huge baby momma central?" What do you guys think?

Hiya koolyaid,

The other threads can do that if they wish but I'm for keeping this particular thread (the original) the way it is. Those other baby momma/daddy threads all were and have been created due to Spooke's original thread back in June. This club has a certain uniquness and is something I personally would not want to include with the others. Also, I have friends at my job irl that follow this particular thread as well as the blog post by the original baby mommas. Others may feel differently but this is just my personal opinion... Sorry.

Baby Momma,
    blu

Edit:
    I probably shouldn't speak for Spooke so I will let him make the call and comment when he reads the post.
    :?

Post edited by Unknown User on
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    blunote00 wrote:
    koolyaid wrote:

Hiya koolyaid,

The other threads can do that if they wish but I'm for keeping this particular thread (the original) the way it is. Those other baby momma/daddy threads all were and have been created due to Spooke's original thread back in June. This club has a certain uniquness and is not something I personally would not want to include with the others. Also, I have friends at my job irl that follow this particular thread as well as the blog post by the original baby mommas. Others may feel differently but this is just my personal opinion... Sorry.

Baby Momma,
    blu

Edit:
    I probably shouldn't speak for Spooke so I will let him make the call and comment when he reads the post.

I agree blu. It just wouldn't be the same if there were all different baby momma posts in with this one. Our Spooke club is sort of special because it was the first one. It just grew into a great phenomenon.

Baby Momma King
  • Options
    SweetestDrugSweetestDrug Posts: 5,406 New Member
    edited July 2009
    blunote00 wrote:
    koolyaid wrote:

Hiya koolyaid,

The other threads can do that if they wish but I'm for keeping this particular thread (the original) the way it is. Those other baby momma/daddy threads all were and have been created due to Spooke's original thread back in June. This club has a certain uniquness and is not something I personally would not want to include with the others. Also, I have friends at my job irl that follow this particular thread as well as the blog post by the original baby mommas. Others may feel differently but this is just my personal opinion... Sorry.

Baby Momma,
    blu

Edit:
    I have absolutely no part of this thread, nor have I ever took part in it.. I think.
    But I respect Spooke for making his own baby empire sort of thing, ya digg?
    Tbh I think he's over all the other baby momma threads and they should just stop being biters. :|
    Also Spooke would pretty much be dominating the "joined" thread anyways.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Thanks King... :wink: Another thing I forgot to add is that this club isn't strickly just about making babies with Spooke as other relationships (i.e bonds) have developed outside of this particular club. We are one big happy family here.:P

blu
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    blunote00 wrote:
    koolyaid wrote:

Hiya koolyaid,

Baby Momma,
    blu

Edit:
    I have absolutely no part of this thread, nor have I ever took part in it.. I think.
    But I respect Spooke for making his own baby empire sort of thing, ya digg?
    Tbh I think he's over all the other baby momma threads and they should just stop being biters. :|
    Also Spooke would pretty much be dominating the "joined" thread anyways.

Thanks SweetestDrug
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    blunote00 wrote:
    Thanks King... :wink: Another thing I forgot to add is that this club isn't strickly just about making babies with Spooke as other relationships (i.e bonds) have developed outside of this particular club. We are one big happy family here.:P

blu

I would have to agree with you blu. I feel I've made some very good friends through this thread. As I told FloorRaisin not too long ago. This thread has always been peaceful and fun and we all get along great.