Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What has been YOUR funniest glitch so far?

Mine would have to be when the dad in my game went to pick of his newborn son off the floor (crib was occupied, woops :]) the babies head slid completely back and froze there for a minute or so still laying on the floor while the dad had his arms stretched out as if holding a baby.
Whats yours?

Comments

• Options
    tulipfrillstulipfrills Posts: 124 New Member
    edited June 2009
    my couple went to woo hoo for the first time and a twin of the guy got up from the bed and ran....it crashed after that...but still, talk about commitment issues!!!
  • Options
    Curiousgal6Curiousgal6 Posts: 336 New Member
    edited June 2009
    lmao! :lol: baby glitches are always amusing. :mrgreen:

well i've noticed that when cars drive past quickly, the person driving them seems to jump up through the roof.
    so everytime i glance at a car going past, it looks like they're sticking their head out of the sunroof of the car. if you get what i mean. :lol:

they're pure rebels. :mrgreen: 8)
  • Options
    RawrKiddoRawrKiddo Posts: 2,555 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hmm...

I wish I had a funny glitch.. the only ones I've had were:

-Sometimes, when an Alto walks by, they do come in right... Like they look like someone took a blowtorch to thier whole person... and it looks really. creepy... I have a screen shot of Holly Alto like that

-And every time I come home from work, the baby ends up outside in the back yard...
  • Options
    sarahsuesarahsue Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Haha jeez! I had another funny one where the wife was about to have a baby, both her and her husband were making the same "in pain here comes the baby!" faces :)
  • Options
    sweetkelseysweetkelsey Posts: 118 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm weird... I havn't had a glitch so far :)

Lucky lucky me.

~Kelsey
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited June 2009
    RawrKiddo wrote:
    Hmm...

I wish I had a funny glitch.. the only ones I've had were:

-Sometimes, when an Alto walks by, they do come in right... Like they look like someone took a blowtorch to thier whole person... and it looks really. creepy... I have a screen shot of Holly Alto like that

-And every time I come home from work, the baby ends up outside in the back yard...

Sounds like the Altos have been exploring the catacombs in the mausoleum.

My only real glitch so far, my sim was playing her guitar for tips and it was time to go home. When she got home, the guitar was stuck to her. Straight up and down on her body but kind of on her chest, LOL. The only way I could get rid of it was with the move objects cheat.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    FuzzieFuzzie Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I didn't pay the maid her $125, so she went to repo my table and she took the $4000 laptop on the table and the four chairs surrounding it. I'm pretty sure she is supposed to take the table only.

Luckily, I didn't pay for the laptop... I fished it out of the pond :D
  • Options
    lilrayray14plilrayray14p Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    When my toddler grew up she turned in to a he then changed back to a girl. So weird.
  • Options
    PseudoPseudo Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This:

Screenshot-230-1.jpg?t=1244282393

My toddler's birthday party. He seems normal now though....
  • Options
    Margie196702Margie196702 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    lol now that pic made my day.

Margie
  • Options
    ChylaChyla Posts: 3,270 New Member
    edited June 2009
    When my sim was playing guitar. The guitar disappeared from sight for a moment and I thought it had gone into his inventory. A few seconds later it reappeared attached to his face. He was walking around like that for days. Then I tried to have him play a new guitar and the second guitar started flipping around everywhere while the first one was still on his face.
  • Options
    AllieCastellanoAllieCastellano Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2009
    When my toddler grew up she turned in to a he then changed back to a girl. So weird.

That happened to me too!!! I have a little girl who is a boy... I hope she turns back or else HE will be getting a name change ASAP.
    - Headdesk -
  • Options
    VagabondVagabond Posts: 441 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That picture scares me but odly enough it's hard not to keep looking at it. lol
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Oh my... just had a glitch:
    25jb8yg.jpg
    Yeah... my sim girl, Angie, fishing in the Koffi's swimming pool! I wonder what she's going to catch...
    :?: :?: :?:

~Kelsey
  • Options
    Solusar2Solusar2 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh my... just had a glitch:
    25jb8yg.jpg
    Yeah... my sim girl, Angie, fishing in the Koffi's swimming pool! I wonder what she's going to catch...
    :?: :?: :?:

~Kelsey

Does she happen to have the 'Childish' personality trait? If so then it's not a glitch it's a personality perk.
  • Options
    mjwhittmjwhitt Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My sim didn't put her book away before cleaning the toilet, so while cleaning the toilet her arms/hands were by her side.

She looked like she was glaring/straining at the toilet until it was clean!!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Solusar2 wrote:
    Does she happen to have the 'Childish' personality trait? If so then it's not a glitch it's a personality perk.

Her traits are:
    Good, Athletic, and Friendly
    I don't link a good or friendly sim would fish in someone's swimming pool :P

~Kelsey
  • Options
    callen37206callen37206 Posts: 113 Member
    edited June 2009
    There is some townie guy stuck in the shower at the gym because a toddler crawled in there and sat by the door. I guess it's waiting for him but it has a different last name so I don't think it's his kid. It keeps crying because it's hungry and tired and he keeps sending out thought bubbles about being hungry and tired too but he just keeps on showering. He's going to be one very clean sim if he ever gets out of there and will probably be afraid of water.

I guess I just have to watch them both die painful deaths since it won't let my sim pick the kid up and move it.
  • Options
    callen37206callen37206 Posts: 113 Member
    edited June 2009
    Another one just I just thought of . . .

I clicked the bed to tell my sim to sleep while he was putting a dish in the diswasher. When he finished putting the dish into the dishwasher, he went into the dishwasher and then showed up in the bed. When he woke up, he popped up at the dishwasher instead of getting out of bed. The next night, he was sitting at the dining room table. When I told him to sleep, he disappeared from the chair and, low and behold, he was in bed again. When he woke the next day, instead of getting out of the bed, he was sitting back in that chair.
  • Options
    septarnseptarn Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I had a NPC call my sim at the same time they were ringing the door bell while not on the phone.
  • Options
    shannon17spshannon17sp Posts: 87 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I tried to get my sim mother to go to the washroom but she just stared at the wall in her daughters room :)
  • Options
    kensgirlkensgirl Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm getting jealous...I haven't had anything like this happen to me..lol
  • Options
    sadiegirl1sadiegirl1 Posts: 35 Member
    edited June 2009
    i havent had any yet, but ive got my finger on the c key for pics just in case
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited June 2009
    That's not acctually a glitch..fishing in the pool...sims with the insane or inappropriate trait do that...tis funny :lol:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    frankdash1972frankdash1972 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It was more annoying then funny, but the babysitter was lying in my bed reading a book. and I was dead tired. My plumbob couldn't get any redder. Anyway I kept telling him to stop doing that. He would put the book away and stay in the bed. Then a second later he would get the book back out and start reading again.