Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the longest your sim has lived?

I was woundering what is the longest your sims have stayed alive in sim days? My 1st born son Nate, of my legacy challenge is 103 days old! His brother Dan and little sister Blair both have died, but he is still alive and working as an astronaut. Plus im working on my 4th generation right now. Here is a pic of proof for you all, I didnt know if this was common or not since all my other sims either died at or befor 92 sim days:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/jessica061886/Image1-3.png

Comments

• Options
    ShoangShoang Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited July 2009
    102 days and still counting.
  • Options
    babygemini1986babygemini1986 Posts: 95 New Member
    edited July 2009
    wow i guess im not the only one here then lol
  • Options
    monkymn00monkymn00 Posts: 948 Member
    edited July 2009
    116 days, believe it or not. It was just some female NPC my sim married. I didn't do anything to try to keep her alive that long or anything. I never really controlled her either. She eventually died though, thankfully :twisted:
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    edited July 2009
    I want to say my oldest lived to be 96.
  • Options
    vera_blakevera_blake Posts: 3,016 New Member
    edited July 2009
    112 on normal
  • Options
    SimposterSimposter Posts: 306 New Member
    edited July 2009
    110 days - one of my legacy sims.
  • Options
    SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited July 2009
    My age limit is set to 190 days. I have a Sim died at the age of 218. Ate Life fruit only 2-3x
  • Options
    EloxlyEloxly Posts: 114 Member
    edited July 2009
    I think he was about 116 or so. I don't know exactly. He had started to make me really crazy. He was the third gen of my legacy fam and I was trying to get the two brothers going and every time I'd want them to do something there would be Pop. I finally built him his own (cute!) little house and then built fences to give him most of the yard but no access to the main house. He even had his own fishing pond and a garden. I just couldn't kill him, I'd really liked him until he apparently went senile or something.
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited July 2009
    Eloxly wrote:
    I think he was about 116 or so. I don't know exactly. He had started to make me really crazy. He was the third gen of my legacy fam and I was trying to get the two brothers going and every time I'd want them to do something there would be Pop. I finally built him his own (cute!) little house and then built fences to give him most of the yard but no access to the main house. He even had his own fishing pond and a garden. I just couldn't kill him, I'd really liked him until he apparently went senile or something.

ROFL...gives new meaning to putting him "out to pasture!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Star_GirlStar_Girl Posts: 317 Member
    edited July 2009
    113 days :D
  • Options
    pikajohnpikajohn Posts: 2,580 New Member
    edited July 2009
    like "23 days until elder"

I am weird with my sims...

Never had an elder yet.
  • Options
    SimangoSimango Posts: 427 Member
    edited July 2009
    One of my sims, Cyclone sword lived for 125 days :shock:
  • Options
    SimGalSimGal Posts: 234 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Almost 300 days ........... And the sim that is living that long? The one who has 14 kids. Who have all different mothers. (2 sets of twins, so that means 12 moms of his children) Actually, i'm really fond of him, and he has tons of gems and gold. He has 4 grandchildren, 2 granddaughters and 2 grandsons ...... I have GOT to get that sim help. Death help.
  • Options
    camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited July 2009
    162 days on NORMAL. He maxed his athletic skill early and was a marathon runner. He saw his great-great-granddaughter into teenager...
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    UnzadiUnzadi Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2009
    123 days for Jacqueline, who outlived her husband and two of her sons plus one daughter in law.
  • Options
    happyblueanthappyblueant Posts: 348 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Aiya, 162 days on normal, that's quite long!
  • Options
    vampvxnvampvxn Posts: 155 New Member
    edited July 2009
    my sim is 215 days old. If he doesn't die soon...I might go in for assistance... :twisted:
  • Options
    DollymixDollymix Posts: 22 New Member
    edited July 2009
    My legacy founder lived until she was 102 on normal life-span.
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited July 2009
    On normal lifespan without life fruit 154 days, with life fruit 1296 days and still going.
    raw
  • Options
    babygemini1986babygemini1986 Posts: 95 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Evil_One wrote:
    On normal lifespan without life fruit 154 days, with life fruit 1296 days and still going.

WOW thats a very long time i havent used any life fruits or anything, i dont even garden i havent tried that yet lol.
  • Options
    ellipseellipse Posts: 137 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think 103 was mine
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited July 2009
    Evil_One wrote:

WOW thats a very long time i havent used any life fruits or anything, i dont even garden i havent tried that yet lol.

If you're one of the people that doesn't like using mods then when you grow a large amount of lifefruits pause the game, got to the options menu and set lifespan to minimum, go back into the game and eat all of the lifefruits you don't want to re-plant, then return to the options menu and set lifespan to normal, your sim will have gained a massive amount to their current lifespan.
    raw
  • Options
    NatnieNatnie Posts: 24 New Member
    edited July 2009
    In a normal game, it was about 116. it was pretty impressive.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited July 2009
    120 days
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    oRichard89ooRichard89o Posts: 40 Member
    edited July 2009
    My longest was around 122days on normal, he was very active with a max athletic skill which I think had something to do with it. It really bugged me that he took so long to die, all his poor children were starting families and I really wanted his bedroom! Lol. Anyway, I think he may have been glitched because he only died when I changed to a different household and it immediately came up that he'd gone.