The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok so I have friended a Unicorn..

But.. How do I get it to live with me?

Comments

• Options
    HatingHating Posts: 86
    edited October 2011
    please help
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited October 2011
    many suggestions were made. mostly it was have 3 other pets that your bff's with, but those pets don't actually have to be in the household. have a riding skill that allows u to ride bareback. i think thats either 5 or 8 lvls, not to sure on that some say you don't need the riding skill lvls. keep asking the uni to join till u do, sometime sit tells you what to do. good luck.
  • Options
    AkiiAkiiAkiiAkii Posts: 62 New Member
    edited October 2011
    You need to befriend the horses in the wild horse herd seen roaming around. Watch them first, then begin with feeding them treats and petting their necks. Once they stop running when they see you, go back to the unicorn and propose it move in with your family. It should say in a pop up chat box to the right upper corner that you have proven yourself a friend and the unicorn will bow, and accept your offer to join your household.
  • Options
    HatingHating Posts: 86
    edited October 2011
    AkiiAkii wrote:
    You need to befriend the horses in the wild horse herd seen roaming around. Watch them first, then begin with feeding them treats and petting their necks. Once they stop running when they see you, go back to the unicorn and propose it move in with your family. It should say in a pop up chat box to the right upper corner that you have proven yourself a friend and the unicorn will bow, and accept your offer to join your household.

But the wild horses keep running away from me with a picture of me and like a don't sign on top