Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HEADCOUNT: Did You Get Your Shipping E-mail? 66/92 HAVE NOT YET!!

Comments

• Options
    shaddooshaddoo Posts: 6 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Nope
  • Options
    sims2nightyfansims2nightyfan Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited October 2011
    I have money in my account and I still have not seen it take the $43 out of my account :?
  • Options
    Ellie1986Ellie1986 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Nope! And I thought I was being smart when I preordered back in July. So much for first come, first serve.
  • Options
    StumbleduckStumbleduck Posts: 751 New Member
    edited October 2011
    For everyone who hasn't received their order info yet (or fed up with EA):

Better Business Bureau of America:

https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint/
  • Options
    NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited October 2011
    I got my order is shipped from amazon email XD!! I will go to sleep early today just to make tomorrow get here faster?!?!?!?!?

I cant believe the wait is almost OVER
  • Options
    SIMythSIMyth Posts: 720
    edited October 2011
    Not yet.
  • Options
    SandbellieSandbellie Posts: 13
    edited October 2011
    Nope...haven't got mine yet. Talking to costumer service now.
  • Options
    Nirar22Nirar22 Posts: 172 Member
    edited October 2011
    No email. No record of it on my Origin account. I ordered it on Aug.30, first time I have ever pre-ordered. Probably the last time as well!

Here is a bit from my *chat* with customer service about it:
    Gabrielle: So Origin is still a beta, so it is having some issues registering preorders, also I will look up the order and see what I can find out for you right
    now.

you: Thank you, I appreciate it.

Gabrielle: No problem

Gabrielle: The order is in process, which means that it is in the process of going to shipping.

So I had to clarify---I wanted to know if I was still supposed to receive it on Tuesday. And she assured me I still should get it on Tuesday.

Strangest thing I've ever heard/seen. I wish someone would have checked out their *beta* Origin a lot better. :roll:

Oh well, in the grand scheme of things, this is just a minor annoyance that I will more in likely forget all about within a month or so. I am not even going to install until my favorite mods are updated---I just wanted to know where in the *world* my order was!! :)
    The Stone Kings--my Random Royal Kingdom Challenge

Full of Beans--a Perfect Genetics, Midnight Sun, ISBI rolled into one challenge
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited October 2011
    Digital download is so much easier...

I already have it in my origin download waiting for me :)
  • Options
    heatherfeather19heatherfeather19 Posts: 111
    edited October 2011
    I pre-ordered from Origin and I got the e-mail that it was shipped on Saturday. :)
  • Options
    kitt32kitt32 Posts: 1,148
    edited October 2011
    I got my confirmation email the other day. The tracking number says it will be here Tuesday!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    GOSH DANG IT :( UPS was on my street and he saw me eyein him lol and i hid and he passed my house :? :cry: :oops:
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited October 2011
    GOSH DANG IT :( UPS was on my street and he saw me eyein him lol and i hid and he passed my house :? :cry: :oops:

lol he caught you looking at him then he just drove off. Maybe you'll get it tomorrow
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Karenn wrote:

lol he caught you looking at him then he just drove off. Maybe you'll get it tomorrow

lol yea :( I feel embaressed now :) I hope I do lol. I have yet to recieve a tracking but also my bank account i guess is pendin due to the fact that is what the guy at the bank said, and I cant see it pending in my accout which sucks :cry:
  • Options
    lovenadialovenadia Posts: 36 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Nope, i haven't. (ordered from amazon)
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited October 2011
    Ordered from ORIGIN on june 8th. Paid using EA WALLET ( cash card funds and credit from a past EA mistake on shipping ).

Did NOT receive shipping confirmation.

Did NOT receive free stuff pack email.

Since I paid using the EA Wallet, there was no bank glitches. So this is just EA screwing up... as usual.

edit to add: I wonder if I complain to Origin, if I will EA credit for this shipping mistake too?
  • Options
    NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited October 2011
    i orderedd from origin with no problems
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited October 2011
    I'm not going to update this thread any further since 1. it is no longer morning and 2. people have found a round-about way to track their packages despite EA not e-mailing out tracking information.
  • Options
    ManderMurduhManderMurduh Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited October 2011
    I did but this was an hour ago, not morning. LOL.
    jrbac2.gif
    Origin ID: xoScoochAMooch Feel free to add me!
    Check out my simblr for gameplay pictures! https://leelasims.tumblr.com/

I love BTS and Ariana Grande.
  • Options
    Katopia5Katopia5 Posts: 45 Member
    edited October 2011
    I have a tracking number. In Canada so not sure when I'll get it because delivery info isn't up yet.
    Origin ID: katanity
  • Options
    AlexRoz9AlexRoz9 Posts: 309 New Member
    edited October 2011
    No. I preordered the DVD version of the game from the Origin store and haven't receive shipping confirmation yet.
  • Options
    ltgirl3ltgirl3 Posts: 26
    edited October 2011
    I went on UPS website and was able to track it with the order number Origin gave me.
    Not with a tracking number, I still haven't gotten a shipping email and Origin says it's still an order in process.
    It departed from Kentucky an hour ago.
    It actually says it was scheduled for delivery by end of the day on Wednesday but now it's early delivery by end of the day on Tuesday. :D
  • Options
    orca144orca144 Posts: 100 Member
    edited October 2011
    I have my tracking number but it does me no good because im in canada.
  • Options
    AlexRoz9AlexRoz9 Posts: 309 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Was able to use the UPS reference number after I noticed the other thread; the game should be here tomorrow. (Your order # is your tracking number; use the "Track by reference" option.) Still, no e-mail though, and I wouldn't have thought of this if it weren't for the person who posted the reference number thing.
  • Options
    Westess13Westess13 Posts: 153
    edited October 2011
    Nope! I checked my order this morning and it still said 'in process' so I decided to call up origin support and the guy assured me that it should come tomorrow. I just hope so.

edit: Thanks to a user above I tracked my order and it is scheduled for early delivery tomorrow. It departed from Kentucky at 4:15pm so that leads me to believe it's being sent right now. yay :D:D:D:D:D:D

edit: thank you so much itgirl13 :)

edit: I did the 'text me' option so I can get constant updates on where my package is and it's REALLY close to me I am considering driving around and tracking down the car so I can get it O_O