Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you getting the Limited Edition or Regular version?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    edited October 2011
    What are the new features that come with the LE? Also, where did you see the exclusive objects that come with the pet store?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    EllieOllyEllieOlly Posts: 1,534
    edited October 2011
    Ive pre ordered the limited edition one for £27.00 off play.com! ^.^
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited October 2011
    @stilljustme2 Wouldn't be sims without the bugs lol have fun with the game though ^_^

@mrswoo5 I think they are quite fast at delivering items because it just basically goes through the postal service, when it comes to pre-ordered items this would be my second time I think, I can't remember if I bought Sims Medieval through play.com or not =\ but that came on the day of release so fingers crossed Sims Pets will do the same it should do though :).

I don't know why EA gave exclusive rights to play.com in the first place it seems pretty dumb in my opinion.

Thanks, yeah pretty dumb of them it's taking away our choice if we want the LE copy, i mean you can't just pop into a shop on day if release and buy it. (if your in the UK and other countries!!)
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited October 2011
    Limited Edition.
  • Options
    ArchimedesMinorArchimedesMinor Posts: 426 Member
    edited October 2011
    Just the regular for me, as long as I have a copy I'll be happy :)
  • Options
    ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    edited October 2011
    I preordered the regular version. :-) I can hardly wait to get my copy!
  • Options
    KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    edited October 2011
    Limited Edition. I'd feel like I didn't have the complete Sims 3 collection if I didn't get it. It's the same reason I got the Collector's Edition of the base game.
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited October 2011
    LE Just because I am a major cat person/animal person because animals and I are bffs! I couldnt resist pre-ordering when it would be the same price plus I love getting speacial objects :). But seriously when I meet a new dog or cat they always wag there tail or purr :) its an awesome power to have :D
  • Options
    SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited October 2011
    I preordered the limited edition. ;) Couldn't help myself-- it's the same price as the normal one, so why not?
    Happy Simming! o:)
  • Options
    WitchesBrewWitchesBrew Posts: 89
    edited October 2011
    Limited edition. Pre-ordered it back in mid august.
  • Options
    iToshibaiToshiba Posts: 59
    edited October 2011
    i'll get wich ever one i can find when i have money
  • Options
    GinypumkinGinypumkin Posts: 207 Member
    edited October 2011
    LE I just pre-ordered it on Origins as they offer a stuff pack if you do so and I never had one :lol:

I DD generations was able to play right away, and no problem during installation (I have french, Us, and Japanese DVD games and add on it was always a nightmare to install a new one XD)

• Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited October 2011
    Limited Edition from Amazon.com
  • Options
    GeekyAngelGirlGeekyAngelGirl Posts: 517 Member
    edited October 2011
    Limited edition. I want to be able to have a pet shop. It'll be soo cute going in and buying the toys and treats for my babies.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2011
    The LE version. I want that pet shop. I have it preordered at Gamestop.
  • Options
    PinkSims51PinkSims51 Posts: 572 Member
    edited October 2011
    Limited Edition - Sorta the same reasons as you, and I like special editions. =) Sorta a guilty pleasure XD Was dissapointed when I didn't get Sims 3 Collectors edition so I'm going for LE
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2011
    And don't forget everyone when you register your copy on this site you get a free set from the store. It's really nice. It's pet bed or sofa and some kind of dish.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited October 2011
    I pre-ordered the Limited Edition. I'm so obsessed with the Sims 3 that I want to own the whole collection! I have the Sims 3 Collector's Edition as well.
    A few more days left to go! I can't wait!!! :D
  • Options
    lilcasslilcass Posts: 1,543 Member
    edited October 2011
    Regular. I never preorder video games.
  • Options
    MAXoutMAXout Posts: 666 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Limited Edition hands down! :D
  • Options
    KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    edited October 2011
    I pre-ordered the Limited Edition. I'm so obsessed with the Sims 3 that I want to own the whole collection! I have the Sims 3 Collector's Edition as well.
    A few more days left to go! I can't wait!!! :D

Lol! Same as me! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LAKEEMMALAKEEMMA Posts: 50 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I was swaying between the two, but as others have said it's only Play.com offering the LE version here in the UK. Whenever I've preordered from Play in the past the pre-order has always arrived nearly a week later than the release date.

In the end, Play.com were more expensive than GAME and with my past experience of their delivery... decided it wasn't worth it. I'm willing to bet that EA will put the special items up in the store at some later stage anyway, anything to squeeze some more money out of a product.
  • Options
    PepperbuttPepperbutt Posts: 3,201 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Limited, since Amazon is selling it to whoever pre-orders. I'd take any version, though, to have a pet. Sims have such empty houses without them, you know?
  • Options
    ameracis578ameracis578 Posts: 1,067 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Limited Edition! I would feel ripped off NOT buying it because it cost just as much as the regular version. It offers a new feature to the game so I think that it just makes sense to buy, the only thing that ticks me off is that it's on a weekday!!! If it were tomorrow I'd be a heck of a lot better because I have school.