Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will there ever be a Sims 3 Seasons?

Comments

• Options
    tommiegirl_catommiegirl_ca Posts: 1,692 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Of course! That as silly as not getting Pets.
  • Options
    siefier25siefier25 Posts: 41 Member
    edited October 2011
    You do realize they are working on 3 different sims games right now?

Medieval, Social, and The Sims 3.

Medieval just got an expansion, and Pets is coming out. Could be sometime next year...who knows.
  • Options
    imahippyyoimahippyyo Posts: 1,146 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I hope not.
    Why dont you just shut up. youre on every seasons forum saying crap about seasons. and no one likes it. no one likes you.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    If we don't, I'm going to get a computer set up just to play Sims 2.
    And just so i dont seem TOO mean to anyone else, i totally agree with this. I might actually just buy sims 2 so i can play seasons. and pets. yes. that is what i want...
  • Options
    DmoquinnDmoquinn Posts: 748 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Most likely there will be Seasons, as people loved it in the Sims 2. I think it will be a bit laggier though, with the open neighborhood.
  • Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited October 2011
    seasons is rumored to be called ts3 weather days and be released in mid 2012
  • Options
    bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited October 2011
    The thing is, they'd love to make it, I bet. But you guy's just can't accept enough! Everybody wants their game to do all of the work for them, and blames EA for stuff that they can do themselves!

Don't want rabbit holes? Create a building full of a thousand computers in cubicles!
    Don't want to have paparazzi? Don't become a celebrity!

They try and make these EPs as free-formed as they can, so people don't complain about not being able to do this, and if they do that, people will complain that they want the game to do that same "this" for them!

I want Seasons, too.

My point is:
    If you want an EP, stop complaining, accept you didn't get what you want, move on, and get creative with what you have!!!!!!!!! :evil::roll:
  • Options
    IAmCCIAmCC Posts: 44 Member
    edited October 2011
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    The thing is, they'd love to make it, I bet. But you guy's just can't accept enough! Everybody wants their game to do all of the work for them, and blames EA for stuff that they can do themselves!

Don't want rabbit holes? Create a building full of a thousand computers in cubicles!
    Don't want to have paparazzi? Don't become a celebrity!

They try and make these EPs as free-formed as they can, so people don't complain about not being able to do this, and if they do that, people will complain that they want the game to do that same "this" for them!

I want Seasons, too.

My point is:
    If you want an EP, stop complaining, accept you didn't get what you want, move on, and get creative with what you have!!!!!!!!! :evil::roll:
    I completely agree with this. People just need to be patient and creative for the time being.
  • Options
    bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    edited October 2011
    EA try there hardest to bring out EP's that everyone is asking for but then you complain if they dont tell you much info or you complain if they give you some.I really hope this comes out next,i wanna build a snow man :( lmaaooo :)
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    edited October 2011
    I hope if it is made there will be some kind of calendar system in it. B/c weather is with the time of year and location.
  • Options
    BobboBobbo Posts: 1,471 Member
    edited October 2011
    The best part of seasons was getting the weather machine and locking it into summer.

University made the game a hundred times more interesting than seasons.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ***** wrote:
    The best part of seasons was getting the weather machine and locking it into summer.

thays your opinion
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ***** wrote:

thays your opinion

And?
  • Options
    t0ric4k3st0ric4k3s Posts: 24
    edited October 2011
    there's already a seasons kind of mod on mts, it really just changes the sky to what you choose though, like tropical weather.. but i'm sure they will bring out one because almost everybody wants one. :-) :)
  • Options
    mucousmembranemucousmembrane Posts: 43
    edited October 2011
    obviously, its going to be the most popular ep, why do you think they're doing pets now? those 2 eps make the most £$ so there's no way they wouldnt do them
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ***** wrote:
    ***** wrote:

thays your opinion

And?

and what you wanna be a debbie downer thats your problem ?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    and what you wanna be a debbie downer thats your problem ?

Your problem seems to be that you don't understand how the Debbie Downer skits worked or when to use that flame.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I want seasons!
  • Options
    kaz_66kaz_66 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Do you guys have the create a pet demo ?
  • Options
    matthew1007456matthew1007456 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited October 2011
    You have my support, i would like to actually see the leaves change and snow on the ground possibly have a snowball fight.
  • Options
    devilcat13devilcat13 Posts: 4
    edited June 2012
    I really hope there is a sim 3 seasons :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    devilcat13devilcat13 Posts: 4
    edited June 2012
    Is there a sims 3 future :thumbup:
  • Options
    quxxnloverquxxnlover Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    Yes! infact, it has already been anounced! :D it will come out november 10 2012
  • Options
    MagnaluciusMagnalucius Posts: 132 Member
    edited August 2012
    Someone wants it early. :)

The release date is Nov. 13, 2012 actually, but do like the sound of the 10th better. :)
    1396340557_1584_0.gif
  • Options
    agough111agough111 Posts: 201 Member
    edited August 2012
    13 sounds nice, just the right amount of time to create the most wanted sims 3 game :wink:
    I didn't acctually know the exact date, I just thought it was sometime in November, or along those lines, well it's fabulous to know the right date!